Windows 10: High CPU and Memory taking by antimalware service executable services

Discus and support High CPU and Memory taking by antimalware service executable services in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; High CPU and Memory taking by antimalware service executable services. What should i do for this unnecessary and unwanted services and my games also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tofik Mohammad, Sep 25, 2022.

1. High CPU and Memory taking by antimalware service executable services

High CPU and Memory taking by antimalware service executable services. What should i do for this unnecessary and unwanted services and my games also lag by this services because this service taking half of my memory and high CPU Usages. this service slow down my PC. im facing this issue since recent updatesI'm using Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 21H2 Installed on ‎25-‎05-‎2022 OS build 22000.978 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.978.0 And i also try all the solution provided in Microsoft community here is the link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windo

:)

Tofik Mohammad, Sep 25, 2022

2. Antimalware Service Executable problem

I was having the same issue like for weeks on my HP Probook Ci5 12GB, the Antimalware Service Executable process was eating up massive CPU, DISK and RAM. After all the hard time I got searching the solution I finally landed on

this
    article which helped me.

Maarij_2016, Sep 25, 2022
  3. Antimalware Service Executable High CPU

I am experiencing high CPU usage on the Antimalware Service Executable on my Surface Pro i7 1 tb (2017). This has been going on for a couple of months. It makes my computer almost unusable. The CPU sits at 100% any time I try to use it. The CPU has
    over 50% usage when nothing is being run in the foreground all the time (24 hours a day). The April update was just installed and the Antimalware Service Executable is still running at over 40% of the CPU utilization.

Todd Haehn, Sep 25, 2022
  4. High CPU and Memory taking by antimalware service executable services

Antimalware Service Executable problem

I am still having the problem even with the latest prerelease build. The Antimalware Service Executable process is often running and taking a lot of CPU, disk and memory. The same The Antimalware Service Executable -> Windows Defender Service ...
    Too often the PC (an I7 one, 8 GB EliteBook HP) is stuck and even the response of a keyboard entry is very slow!!

Any suggestions?

Enzo Contini, Sep 25, 2022
Thema:

High CPU and Memory taking by antimalware service executable services

1. High CPU and Memory taking by antimalware service executable services - Similar Threads - High CPU Memory

2. High CPU and Memory taking by antimalware service executable services

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High CPU and Memory taking by antimalware service executable services: High CPU and Memory taking by antimalware service executable services. What should i do for this unnecessary and unwanted services and my games also lag by this services because this service taking half of my memory and high CPU Usages. this service slow down my PC. im facing...
  3. High Memory Usage Antimalware Service Executable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Memory Usage Antimalware Service Executable: Hello,We are seeing high Antimalware Service Executable memory usage up to 20gb across multiple devices that are WIFI capable. There is also Hard Faults upwards of 50+ a second, causing the SSD to spike.Our desktops do not experience the same issue. Windows 10, is fully up to...
  4. High Memory Usage Antimalware Service Executable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High Memory Usage Antimalware Service Executable: Hello,We are seeing high Antimalware Service Executable memory usage up to 20gb across multiple devices that are WIFI capable. There is also Hard Faults upwards of 50+ a second, causing the SSD to spike.Our desktops do not experience the same issue. Windows 10, is fully up to...
  5. High Memory Usage Antimalware Service Executable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Antimalware service executable high memory

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Antimalware service executable high memory: How do I fix this, antimalware service is using a big chunk of my memory that I cant run several programs I need in a single time. I'm not running any scans on windows defender....
  7. antimalware service executable high memory usage

antimalware service executable high memory usage: Will my computer be vulnerable if I add MsMpEng.exe to exclusions for Virus & threat protection settings? My PC and laptop have Windows 10 Home v 21H2 installed on 7/28/2020....
  8. Antimalware Service Executable taking up high memory

Antimalware Service Executable taking up high memory: Info: windows 10 pro64 bit Whenever I turn on my computer, generally 5-10 minutes later it slows down a lot. If i try to interact with it, it can take MINUTES to actually render what ive done. This happened for the first time a couple days ago, so i turned off my computer....
  9. Antimalware service executable service is taking high cpu and high ram.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Antimalware service executable service is taking high cpu and high ram.: Hi, Antimalware service executable service is taking high cpu almost 60% and high memory even when windows defender is not running a scan. I have been facing this issue from the past week and this service is continuously taking high cpu and high ram even when I am not idle....
  10. Antimalware Service Executable high memory usage?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Antimalware Service Executable high memory usage?: Does anyone know if this is a bug or the program is actually doing it's job and scanning files? I've googled for solutions but no luck so far. submitted by /u/mawleek [link] [comments]...