Windows 10: high cpu and network (internet) useage...... for long time.. WHY IT HAPPENS.

Discus and support high cpu and network (internet) useage...... for long time.. WHY IT HAPPENS. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; high cpu and network (internet) use [ATTACH] for long time..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by VenuRayala, Oct 22, 2019.

1. high cpu and network (internet) useage...... for long time.. WHY IT HAPPENS.

high cpu and network (internet) use high cpu and network (internet) useage...... for long time..   WHY IT HAPPENS. c9fe5880-c330-4eed-9429-0e2bcfa1269f?upload=true.png for long time..

:)

VenuRayala, Oct 22, 2019

2. Rundll32 multiple instances high gpu useage

Subject should read high CPU useage

DevinSexton, Oct 22, 2019
  3. taskhostw.exe Time - High CPU

Some time passed after my post and I got some more info. These peeks happen once in a while, but when they happen it takes a long time with high CPU usage. What I do in these situations is I restart my PC and every time I get "Getting your PC ready" information,
    which gets me to the idea that it could be something with the Windows Updates maybe.

It is interesting to note that it is not only "Time" passed as parameter to taskhostw.exe that is causing the issue. Sometimes it is "Event" and other times there is nothing.

My laptop is Dell XPS 13 and I accidentally found another guy in the same situation as mine http://superuser.com/questions/973524/taskhostw-exe-constantly-high-cpu-after-windows-10-upgrade

Boyan Mihaylov, Oct 22, 2019
  4. high cpu and network (internet) useage...... for long time.. WHY IT HAPPENS.

cpu usage high internet slow windows 7

Brevity can be a virtue but it can also be counter-productive.

• Which application demands excessive CPU resources?
    • What would you like to ask?

Frederik Long, Oct 22, 2019
Thema:

high cpu and network (internet) useage...... for long time.. WHY IT HAPPENS.

1. high cpu and network (internet) useage...... for long time.. WHY IT HAPPENS. - Similar Threads - high cpu network

2. Windows 11 Microsoft Windows Search Indexer high CPU useage at all times

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Microsoft Windows Search Indexer high CPU useage at all times: Ive been dealing with this for a long time now, and for most of the time ive delt with it, ive just disabled windows search, but im getting sick of it, and i need to see if we can get this fixed, Microsoft Search Indexer takes, at all times, 20~40% of my CPU, it never stops...
  3. Windows 11 Microsoft Windows Search Indexer high CPU useage at all times

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Microsoft Windows Search Indexer high CPU useage at all times: Ive been dealing with this for a long time now, and for most of the time ive delt with it, ive just disabled windows search, but im getting sick of it, and i need to see if we can get this fixed, Microsoft Search Indexer takes, at all times, 20~40% of my CPU, it never stops...
  4. why does my pc have high cpu useage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my pc have high cpu useage: Hello, My windows 11 pc CPU uses 100% constantly for no reason that I can see. This happends when I have no apps running as well and only started 2 days ago. I have not downloaded any thing apart from .jar files and shaderpacks for mc off of curseforge. aslo this is what my...
  5. why does my pc have high cpu useage

why does my pc have high cpu useage: Hello, My windows 11 pc CPU uses 100% constantly for no reason that I can see. This happends when I have no apps running as well and only started 2 days ago. I have not downloaded any thing apart from .jar files and shaderpacks for mc off of curseforge. aslo this is what my...
  6. why does my pc randomly have high cpu useage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my pc randomly have high cpu useage: Hello, My windows 11 pc has random CPU spikes that make it use 100% then drop down to 3 or 10% then go stait backup to 100% useage. This happends when I have no apps running as well and only started 2 days ago. I have not downloaded any thing apart from .jar files and...
  7. why does my pc randomly have high cpu useage

why does my pc randomly have high cpu useage: Hello, My windows 11 pc has random CPU spikes that make it use 100% then drop down to 3 or 10% then go stait backup to 100% useage. This happends when I have no apps running as well and only started 2 days ago. I have not downloaded any thing apart from .jar files and...
  8. Keyboard freezing in high cpu useage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard freezing in high cpu useage: I have experiencing keyboard lags in 90% cpu useage which causes my keyboard to stop for a while and only keys like esc works. My keyboard have no problems because it runs on my secon pc well. I have installed latest drivers also checked the power management settings for...
  9. CPU useage unexplained high

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU useage unexplained high: Yesterday updated system via Windows update , just normal security monthly , and cumulative updates , and today turned system on . Task manager has unexpectedly showing cpu useage at very high levels 100%. Normally CPU usage at 5% with No more than normal programs opened ....
  10. cpu useage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cpu useage: Ever since the December upgrade my CPU useage has always been near or at 100% with memory useage of 4K at 80% or higher. I am running Chrome and avast. I tried uninstalling avast but it stays in the tray and runs and shows up but can not uninstall. I get avast antivirus...