Windows 10: High cpu load.

Discus and support High cpu load. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've noticed that when I play games that the there is a program call window device audio graph isolation that takes up large percentages of my CPU.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by adamhutchinson2, Jan 13, 2019.

1. High cpu load.

I've noticed that when I play games that the there is a program call window device audio graph isolation that takes up large percentages of my CPU. I've done some research and have found that it was related to the audio enhancements. My problem is that there is no way for me to disable audio enhancements because the tab simply isn't there. I have also look to find out if I have a 3rd party application but I am kindof lost there. If it helps, I'm running a Dell Inspiron 3185.

:)

adamhutchinson2, Jan 13, 2019

2. Network becomes unavailable during CPU high load

Hi,

If it's high load across all CPU's wouldn't that suggest there's not enough resources to run web browser at normal speed too?

Ping uses next to no CPU load, so will always work. A way to test will be to run another CPU intensive app (video player) whilst Visual Studio builds? If it's slow - your Visual Studio is hogging all the available resources of your PC.

Try settings in Visual Studio to limit CPU processors or cap the maximum load (which will mean your build time will increase).

Cheers

LindsayLovelock, Jan 13, 2019
  3. JanZaar Win User
    wsappx causing high CPU load

Hi,

wsappx is causing high CPU load

JanZaar, Jan 13, 2019
  4. Rick.T Win User

High cpu load.

Windows 10 Display Blinking with High CPU

After upgrade to Windows 10, experiencing flashing display and high CPU.

• At initial logon screen everything is normal - wall paper and logon screen display with no blinking
    • After logon, fan starts as CPU usage spikes, cursor is accompanied by the spinning blue circle
    • touchscreen does not respond to swipe to access Recovery/Safe mode for reboot
    • able to get to Task Manager and Perfmon to see high CPU usage and explorer.exe is suspended
    looking for suggestions on how to either fix or roll back to Windows 8.1

Rick.T, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

High cpu load.

1. High cpu load. - Similar Threads - High cpu load

2. CPU temp very high on low load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU temp very high on low load: I've noticed since a few days ago, my PC fans have been running very hard. I thought it was the settings on BIOS, so I checked and the settings were still the same. However, once I dug deeper and used RealTemps to check the temps of my CPU, turns out it's my CPU that is...
  3. CPU temp very high on low load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU temp very high on low load: I've noticed since a few days ago, my PC fans have been running very hard. I thought it was the settings on BIOS, so I checked and the settings were still the same. However, once I dug deeper and used RealTemps to check the temps of my CPU, turns out it's my CPU that is...
  4. high cpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    high cpu: is it normal when i move the mouse or open a app the cpu goes to 100 and back down i have a made a question on this before no one reponsed back to the high cpu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-cpu/73caee2e-1aa8-4c74-896c-f7549ce38be1
  5. Taskhostw.exe - High CPU Load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskhostw.exe - High CPU Load: Hi Guys, I have had this issue in the past but it seemed to correct itself for a few weeks but now it has returned. My machine has suddenly started running really slowly and it seems to be due to Taskhostw.exe. Here is a screenshot of the Windows Performance Monitor:...
  6. High CPU load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High CPU load: Whilst I was playing warzone I noticed my CPU was at 100%. I then went onto Fortnite to see if it was just warzone and my CPU was still at 100%. I then ran a Performance Monitor and It says that my CPU has a busy status and that its High CPU load. Does anyone know whats wrong...
  7. Low Ram - High CPU Load?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Low Ram - High CPU Load?: Basically the title, if you have a very low amount of RAM, to the point where its bottle necking your computer, can that put more stress on the CPU? And further increase the pressure on it and thus temperature increase? And I guess in general, if you have components in a...
  8. High cpu load on startup Windows 10

High cpu load on startup Windows 10: Hello, for my brand new notebook Lenovo Ideapad 5 on startup, after the user login, i see a high cpu use by the System process ntoskrnl.exe. It happen at every reboot, no exception but if started on safe mode it doesn't happen. Windows 10 is up to date, fresh installed few...
  9. Service Host: Network Service high CPU load

Service Host: Network Service high CPU load: Hey friends, I notice in my task manager that 'Service Host: Network Service' is always using ~10% of my CPU load. When I expand it, 'Delivery Optimization' is running and if I stop this it nothing happens. Can anyone suggest why this requires such a high load and what I...
  10. Service Host: Local System - High CPU Load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Service Host: Local System - High CPU Load: Hello, I've got this high CPU load issue since updating my Windows 10 to 1803. Actually, CPU load isn't too high (about 20%), but it resulted in overclocked CPU speed, heat, and noisy fan. I have tried to stop the Update Orchestrator and Windows Update Service, but it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. inspiron 3185 always at 100% cpu