Windows 10: High CPU, Memory And Disc Usage By ntoskrnl.exe

Discus and support High CPU, Memory And Disc Usage By ntoskrnl.exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi Before I tell you my problem, I think you should know some history. I successfully updated my 32 bit of windows 10 to 64 bit windows 10. The problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KaranShankaria, Jul 17, 2021.

1. High CPU, Memory And Disc Usage By ntoskrnl.exe

Hi Before I tell you my problem, I think you should know some history. I successfully updated my 32 bit of windows 10 to 64 bit windows 10. The problem started the next day when my laptop started to hang and when i opened task manager it showed that more than 40% of CPU and Memory was used by system and when I saw properties it shows that it was only because of ntoskrnl.exe . My Disc usage also apear to be almost 100%. This problem was not in windows 10 32 bit but I can't find the perfect apps for it. Please tell me how to solve it because I am a Business manager and have to do multitasking bu

:)

KaranShankaria, Jul 17, 2021
  2. niconpl Win User

ntoskrnl High CPU usage

Hello Guys , im strugling for few days with this and no luck.

ntoskrnl is constantly using 1 of cores as shown below.

High CPU, Memory And Disc Usage By ntoskrnl.exe [​IMG]

Process name is System and compressed memory, and is pointing to ntoskrnl

High CPU, Memory And Disc Usage By ntoskrnl.exe [​IMG]

Im using laptop Samsung np350v5c-s0dpl
    i7 3630qm
    8gm ram
    Intel Hd graphics 4000
    Amd Radeon 7600M
    -----------------------------------

What's more interesting , this started after i swaped my DVD drive with HDD.. when i run only with SSD in mail slot it;s normal.
    Already try clean install but still the same.
    I can share WPT on PM

niconpl, Jul 17, 2021
  3. LeungTeddy, Jul 17, 2021
  4. b1rd Win User

High CPU, Memory And Disc Usage By ntoskrnl.exe

Thema:

High CPU, Memory And Disc Usage By ntoskrnl.exe

1. High CPU, Memory And Disc Usage By ntoskrnl.exe - Similar Threads - High CPU Memory

2. svchost high memory and cpu usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    svchost high memory and cpu usage: SVCHOST ha made my gaming pretty bad, im running on Asus laptop with a gtx 1070 and i7 8750H.Heres where the problem comes my fps is very high on almost all games but my fps drops to 20-40 in every minute or so, in windows it ranged to 5-20 fps but the fps goes from 144 to 1...
  3. svchost high memory and cpu usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    svchost high memory and cpu usage: SVCHOST ha made my gaming pretty bad, im running on Asus laptop with a gtx 1070 and i7 8750H.Heres where the problem comes my fps is very high on almost all games but my fps drops to 20-40 in every minute or so, in windows it ranged to 5-20 fps but the fps goes from 144 to 1...
  4. High memory and cpu usage

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    High memory and cpu usage: Never had this happen to me before. My memory and cpu usage is higher than normal, task manager says that my memory usage is 60% on idle. It's usually about 20 or 30, my cpu is 10% on idle and it spikes to 60 sometimes. When I open a game or browser they get significantly...
  5. MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe High CPU and Memory usage

in Windows 10 News
    MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe High CPU and Memory usage: [ATTACH]If MicrosoftEdgeCP.exe or Microsoft Edge Content Process is causing a high CPU or Memory usage issue, here is how you fix the issue. Although this problem mainly occurs in Windows 10, you can encounter the same in Windows 11 as well. It appears due to corrupt system...
  6. High CPU usage because of system ntoskrnl

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High CPU usage because of system ntoskrnl: This is the screenshot of my problem. Even after resetting my windows about 5 time the problem still exist, I have already tried so many solution that now I don't know what to do any more. The CPU usage spikes to 100% many times....
  7. High CPU usage & Memory leak

High CPU usage & Memory leak: Hello, I've a leak memory and high CPU from lanmanServer and System ntoskrnl.exe. The system ntoskrnl.exe is on 19%-20% CPU usage all the time and the Lanmanserver is starting from 40MB RAM and will continue until the Memory usage will be full and eventually the machine...
  8. System ntoskrnl high cpu usage

System ntoskrnl high cpu usage: On startup the ntoskrnl process quickly begins using 30% of my cpu power without any other tasks running this wont go away although performing a restart seems to cure it, whenever I turn the pc on from cold it starts again I have done a fresh install of windows 10, gone...
  9. High CPU, Memory & Disk Usage

High CPU, Memory & Disk Usage: Hello Microsoft! I am new to post here so please don't kill me if I am doing wrong things here. I am in dire need of some tech support. I am becoming upset of what is happening with my laptop now. It responds so slow and often displays "not responding". My works were already...
  10. ntoskrnl High CPU usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    ntoskrnl High CPU usage: Hello Guys , im strugling for few days with this and no luck. ntoskrnl is constantly using 1 of cores as shown below. [img] Process name is System and compressed memory, and is pointing to ntoskrnl [img] Im using laptop Samsung np350v5c-s0dpl i7...