Windows 10: High CPU on Runtime Broker, Service Host: SysMainand Disk Fragmenter.

Discus and support High CPU on Runtime Broker, Service Host: SysMainand Disk Fragmenter. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; apparently the disk fragmenter, runtime broker and service host: sysmain are using a lot of cpu on my laptop. i also have 6 runtime brokers. what do i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DonaldDiehl, Sep 19, 2020.

1. High CPU on Runtime Broker, Service Host: SysMainand Disk Fragmenter.

apparently the disk fragmenter, runtime broker and service host: sysmain are using a lot of cpu on my laptop. i also have 6 runtime brokers. what do i do?

:)

DonaldDiehl, Sep 19, 2020

2. Runtime Broker high CPU usage

I am running Windows 10 Pro (Version 1511 for x64, update KB3149135) and had problems with Runtime Broker.exe using anywhere from 30% to 90% of my CPU. Disabling hints and removing OneDrive did not help me, but I found the advice in this article helpful.
    I used the PowerShell commands as admin and uninstalled all of the suggested apps save the windows store. Not sure which one finally did it but I don't really care as long as I'm not running at 50 degrees Celsius constantly.

Here is the URL: How To - Fix the Runtime Broker High CPU Usage Error

BlaineBradford, Sep 19, 2020
  3. Omidreza Win User
    Runtime Broker high CPU usage

I found that if I just don't minimize the groove music app then runtime broker doesn't eat my cpu. So temporarily I don't minimize the groove music but it's very ridiculous that minimizing the app cause cpu usage by runtime broker. I hope microsoft fix
    this issue with grove music.

Omidreza, Sep 19, 2020
  4. selsmoran Win User

High CPU on Runtime Broker, Service Host: SysMainand Disk Fragmenter.

Runtime Broker consuming laptop CPU

Hi. Runtime Broker starts-runs and consumes allmost
    all CPU-time.
    Laptop fan keeps running until I stop the process.
    Tried different suggestions but it still keeps starting.
    E.g. disabling time broker service.
    Problem still occurs for some reason.
    Please help with how you solved it.

selsmoran, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

High CPU on Runtime Broker, Service Host: SysMainand Disk Fragmenter.

1. High CPU on Runtime Broker, Service Host: SysMainand Disk Fragmenter. - Similar Threads - High CPU Runtime

2. Runtime broker 100% Disk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Runtime broker 100% Disk: Hi,I upgraded my windows PC from 7 to 10 several months ago and ever since I upgraded I noticed that my Disk is always running at 100%, after following a bunch of guides online the only fix that worked was to terminate each and every Runtime Broker processes.Ever since than...
  3. Runtime broker 100% Disk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Runtime broker 100% Disk: Hi,I upgraded my windows PC from 7 to 10 several months ago and ever since I upgraded I noticed that my Disk is always running at 100%, after following a bunch of guides online the only fix that worked was to terminate each and every Runtime Broker processes.Ever since than...
  4. Runtime broker 100% Disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. High CPU on Runtime Broker, Service Host: SysMain and Disk Defragmenter.

High CPU on Runtime Broker, Service Host: SysMain and Disk Defragmenter.: apparently the service host: disk defragmenter, runtime broker and service host: SysMain are using a lot of cpu on my laptop. i also have 6 runtime brokers. what do i do?...
  6. Service host agent activation runtime high cpu and power consumpion

Service host agent activation runtime high cpu and power consumpion: Windows 10 version 2004 19041.508 After updating to 2004 from 1909. my laptop battery goes insane as it no longer last for more than 5 hours like it used to be. I checked task manager and found that theres a service called Agent Activation, this service constantly use 8-15%...
  7. Service Host: Network Service - High CPU

Service Host: Network Service - High CPU: Is my 'Service Host: Network Service' out of order while asking 27+% CPU?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/service-host-network-service-high-cpu/5302eaba-a053-472d-9269-2a9a2c11bb6a
  8. Runtime broker and Windows shell Experience Host high cpu usage

Runtime broker and Windows shell Experience Host high cpu usage: Solutions I already tried: * HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\TimeBroker Changing Start into 4 * Removed the slideshow notification * Closed all my personal tray apps * Performed an offline scan using Windows defender * Performed a normal scan using...
  9. KB4338853 Causing High CPU & RAM Usage by Runtime Broker

KB4338853 Causing High CPU & RAM Usage by Runtime Broker: Hi there, I just had an issue with the second latest Windows 10 Update KB4338853. It caused the process Runtime Broker to use about 50% of my CPU and about 2 GB of RAM which rendered the performance of my PC to a stuttery useless mess. After uninstalling KB4338853 it went...
  10. Runtime Broker using high memory and cpu usage

in Windows 10 Support
    Runtime Broker using high memory and cpu usage: after upgrading to windows 10 my laptop fan always working fast ... when i checked this issue, i see runtime broker in task manager with high resourse usage ... when i click on end task, everything be normal... but runtime broker run itselft immediately ... i googled this...