Windows 10: High Cpu temperature until opened task manager

Discus and support High Cpu temperature until opened task manager in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I got a problem with mu CPU. Temperature is always about 80c and when i open task manager it drops to normal level. I already tried this commands 1.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MilosJacimovic, Oct 6, 2018.

1. High Cpu temperature until opened task manager

I got a problem with mu CPU. Temperature is always about 80c and when i open task manager it drops to normal level. I already tried this commands

1. dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

2. sfc /scannow

3. powershell

4. Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers |Where-Object {$_.InstallLocation -like "*SystemApps*"} | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

I also deactivate Cortana. And I still have problem that can damage my hardweare.

:)

MilosJacimovic, Oct 6, 2018

2. Task Manager High CPU Usage

I have the same problem myself with it only happens when I scroll through task manager and open and close it. I don't know this for sure but the reason this probably happens is that you may have a lot of processes running and task manager is using a lot
    of the CPU to process the usage of each program.

What I have done is disable data that I don't need to see like network usage and GPU usage and it drops the CPU usage a bit. I have also enabled everything and scrolled up and down on it and task manager uses almost twice as much.

I would suggest disabling everything but CPU, disk, and RAM, (I would not suggest having GPU on because it is almost always at 99% unless you have FPS limits).

Niogenesis, Oct 6, 2018
  3. high cpu usage when task manager is open

hi, i have done a clean boot and sfc clean-image restore etc nothing out the ordinary my computer is up to date also i use a program called open hardware to monitor mt temps / usage and it never is pinned near 70-100% there is spikes upon launching games
    etc but i assume that's normal even when i bring open the task manager and its using up to 30-40% cpu usage in other programs showing cpu usage it isn't as high as what windows task manager is telling me

sionireland, Oct 6, 2018
  4. WHS
    whs Win User

High Cpu temperature until opened task manager

Thema:

High Cpu temperature until opened task manager

1. High Cpu temperature until opened task manager - Similar Threads - High Cpu temperature

2. High cpu temperature untill i open task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High cpu temperature untill i open task manager: I have high cpu temps i3 13600k problem appeared yesterday when i downloaded third party program and ran it nothing happened, i think in background it ran some malware, if i leave task manager open temps are down, if i close it rises gradually from 39 to 76 , and wgen i open...
  3. High cpu temperature untill i open task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High cpu temperature untill i open task manager: I have high cpu temps i3 13600k problem appeared yesterday when i downloaded third party program and ran it nothing happened, i think in background it ran some malware, if i leave task manager open temps are down, if i close it rises gradually from 39 to 76 , and wgen i open...
  4. High cpu temperature untill i open task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. cpu uasage high until open task manager

cpu uasage high until open task manager: My Acer laptop's fan has been running very loudly these past few weeks. When it gets too unbearable, I open Task Manager, only to find that my cpu usage lowers dramatically from 100% going as low....
  6. cpu uasage high until open task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cpu uasage high until open task manager: My Acer laptop's fan has been running very loudly these past few weeks. When it gets too unbearable, I open Task Manager, only to find that my cpu usage lowers dramatically from 100% going as low....
  7. cpu uasage high until open task manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. High CPU usage until I open task manager

High CPU usage until I open task manager: Hello Microsoft... I have a problem that I tried to solve in more than one way. It was published on the Internet in general or on the Microsoft website in particular,But to no avail...It is the rise in the temperature of the device with the increase in the use of the...
  9. High CPU usage until I open task manager

High CPU usage until I open task manager: Hello, I am using Ryzen Master to track my CPU temp and on idle it's around 52C. After a while of not using/using the computer, it goes up to 80C. When I open task manager to check what is using the cpu, the temperature instantly drops down to around 52C again. It stays...
  10. High cpu usage until I open Task Manager

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    High cpu usage until I open Task Manager: Two days ago I noticed that my computer was running very slow but when I would open Task manager it would say that my cpu usage was around 2% I used a third-party software to monitor my cpu usage and when I closed task manager was closed my cpu usage would shoot up to 100%....