Windows 10: High cpu usage after ssd upgrade.

Discus and support High cpu usage after ssd upgrade. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I upgrade my laptop to HDD to SSD. But after that I'm seeing that, in HDD my cpu utilization 1 or 2% without doing anything. But in SSD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PiyushSharma_99, Apr 17, 2022.

1. High cpu usage after ssd upgrade.

Hello, I upgrade my laptop to HDD to SSD. But after that I'm seeing that, in HDD my cpu utilization 1 or 2% without doing anything. But in SSD utilization is now 30% without doing anything. Why?

:)

PiyushSharma_99, Apr 17, 2022
  2. AmyJaeger Win User

High CPU Usage

Unfortunately, this was way too "techy" for me - didn't understand most of what the steps were so I didn't do it. I'm still getting the message from Norton that there is high CPU usage when using Edge and I never got this message before upgrading to Windows

AmyJaeger, Apr 17, 2022
  3. high cpu usage

After downloading windows 10, anytime I run any programs, I get high CPU usage. It does not matter whether it is google chrome, task manager, playing games, whatever. Anything seems to spike the CPU usage. I have already run malwarbytes and my antivirus
    programs and find no viruses. Any suggestions? Thanks.

JanMcCoy_827, Apr 17, 2022
  4. Rick.T Win User

High cpu usage after ssd upgrade.

Windows 10 Display Blinking with High CPU

After upgrade to Windows 10, experiencing flashing display and high CPU.

• At initial logon screen everything is normal - wall paper and logon screen display with no blinking
    • After logon, fan starts as CPU usage spikes, cursor is accompanied by the spinning blue circle
    • touchscreen does not respond to swipe to access Recovery/Safe mode for reboot
    • able to get to Task Manager and Perfmon to see high CPU usage and explorer.exe is suspended
    looking for suggestions on how to either fix or roll back to Windows 8.1

Rick.T, Apr 17, 2022
Thema:

High cpu usage after ssd upgrade.

1. High cpu usage after ssd upgrade. - Similar Threads - High cpu usage

2. Why CPU usage is now high after upgrading WD Blue SATA 250GB SSD?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why CPU usage is now high after upgrading WD Blue SATA 250GB SSD?: Hello, my laptop is HP 15bs-544tu, CPU is i3 6th Gen. My CPU usage was 1 to 3% on HDD, now 28 to 30% on SSD without doing any task. I don't know why. And now CPU is flowing out little heat.This my windows version and task manager usage.Please help me and guide me through...
  3. Why CPU usage is now high after upgrading WD Blue SATA 250GB SSD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why CPU usage is now high after upgrading WD Blue SATA 250GB SSD?: Hello, my laptop is HP 15bs-544tu, CPU is i3 6th Gen. My CPU usage was 1 to 3% on HDD, now 28 to 30% on SSD without doing any task. I don't know why. And now CPU is flowing out little heat.This my windows version and task manager usage.Please help me and guide me through...
  4. Why CPU usage is now high after upgrading WD Blue SATA 250GB SSD?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. CPU usage is high

CPU usage is high: My CPU usage is 50% and sometimes higher and the only thing I have opened is Google Chrome. Presentational font cache exe is using most of it and Chrome is using 10-15%. Memory usage is 60% and Chrome is using most of that. 960 mb What can I do to fix this?...
  6. High cpu usage after ssd upgrade.

High cpu usage after ssd upgrade.: Hello, I upgrade my laptop to HDD to SSD. But after that I'm seeing that, in HDD my cpu utilization 1 or 2% without doing anything. But in SSD utilization is now 30% without doing anything. Why?...
  7. High cpu usage after ssd upgrade.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    High cpu usage after ssd upgrade.: Hello, I upgrade my laptop to HDD to SSD. But after that I'm seeing that, in HDD my cpu utilization 1 or 2% without doing anything. But in SSD utilization is now 30% without doing anything. Why?...
  8. Windows 10 & 11 idle high ssd usage and high cpu usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 & 11 idle high ssd usage and high cpu usage: My laptop is msi gl65 9scxr now 6 months oldi5 9300hgtx 165016GB ddr4512GB Kingston OM8PCP3512F-Al1 m.2 nvme ssd shipped with laptop contains C drive and D drive512GB addlink SATA ssdI have problem with the high reads and writes in Kingstonwindows installed on it . When not...
  9. Windows 10 & 11 idle high ssd usage and high cpu usage

Windows 10 & 11 idle high ssd usage and high cpu usage: My laptop is msi gl65 9scxr now 6 months oldi5 9300hgtx 165016GB ddr4512GB Kingston OM8PCP3512F-Al1 m.2 nvme ssd shipped with laptop contains C drive and D drive512GB addlink SATA ssdI have problem with the high reads and writes in Kingstonwindows installed on it . When not...
  10. High CPU usage after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High CPU usage after update: So i was on Windows 10 version 21H1 when i saw that there was an update, before i updated my CPU temp was idling at about 30-40 degrees, but after i have updated my CPU temp started to idle at about 60 degrees with the same CPU usage as before, could anyone tell me why? and...