Windows 10: High cpu usage and slow boot problem

Discus and support High cpu usage and slow boot problem in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Strange issue with my pc getting very high cpu usage it will be like 30% then when i try do anything at all it can jump between that and 60/70... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Rawrrrrrrrrr, Oct 12, 2020.

1. High cpu usage and slow boot problem

Strange issue with my pc getting very high cpu usage it will be like 30% then when i try do anything at all it can jump between that and 60/70 sometimes even 100, when i restart it sticks on the motherboard logo with a loading circle for like 2 minutes then once on the desktop i can notice the high usage right away, even Firefox trying to post this uses like 25 % and i cant work out why

submitted by /u/Rawrrrrrrrrr
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Rawrrrrrrrrr, Oct 12, 2020

2. cpu usage high internet slow windows 7

Brevity can be a virtue but it can also be counter-productive.

• Which application demands excessive CPU resources?
    • What would you like to ask?

Frederik Long, Oct 12, 2020
  3. High CPU Usage Problem

It is observed that multiple svchost.exe files remain running in Processes/Services within Task Manager so Windows 10 gets slow along with high CPU usage of 95% plus making the system slow. How can I get rid of this problem?

Bilal.Butt.pk, Oct 12, 2020
  4. High cpu usage and slow boot problem

cpu usage high internet slow windows 7

cpu usage high internet slow windows 7

SNIPER M1O7, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

High cpu usage and slow boot problem

1. High cpu usage and slow boot problem - Similar Threads - High cpu usage

2. Laptop high CPU usage problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop high CPU usage problem: Hello, I have bought Laptop Gigabyte U4 UD-50VN823SO. Normally I use shutdown and nothing happen, then two day ago I use restart and my laptop then suddenly very lag. I use task manager to find out that my CPU is very high even when doing nothing, app keep changing on CPU...
  3. Laptop high CPU usage problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop high CPU usage problem: Hello, I have bought Laptop Gigabyte U4 UD-50VN823SO. Normally I use shutdown and nothing happen, then two day ago I use restart and my laptop then suddenly very lag. I use task manager to find out that my CPU is very high even when doing nothing, app keep changing on CPU...
  4. High CPU usage

High CPU usage: When everything is closed my CPU is using 1%, however when I play my game the CPU usage skyrockets up to 60% even though game is only using 10 - 20% of the CPU.When the game is running:When the game isn't running:...
  5. CPU usage is high

CPU usage is high: My CPU usage is 50% and sometimes higher and the only thing I have opened is Google Chrome. Presentational font cache exe is using most of it and Chrome is using 10-15%. Memory usage is 60% and Chrome is using most of that. 960 mb What can I do to fix this?...
  6. high cpu usage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    high cpu usage: hi,I am Krishna, my laptop having some problems with wifi. suddenly wifi is disconnecting and the adaptor is not showing wifi settings after doing a hardware scan or internet troubleshooter it is again showing the wifi settings and connecting to wifi, whenever this happens...
  7. High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High CPU Usage: I just did a factory reset of my windows 10 because of low storage and an issue I have had before and after the reset is high CPU usage. I don't have any external anti virus. And when I get the high usage I just have to open task manager and its fine. its not even when I play...
  8. Slow hibernation process and high CPU usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow hibernation process and high CPU usage: Hi, I have an issue with windows 10 hibernation: from start of hibernation or sleep process when monitor turns off to when the laptop turns off it takes one to two minutes the duration is almost the same for each time. From the start of the process monitor turns off...
  9. High CPU usage

High CPU usage: I have constant ongoing high CPU usage . One of the causes is a non Windows app I'm trying to rectify. The other 3 are all Windows based; WMI provider host, Antimalware Service and Services and Controller App....
  10. High cpu usage

High cpu usage: Hi guys, I have a weird problem and I can't fix it. After changing some settings in Comand Promt my computer started behaving weird. My cpu usage is high and very unstable, for no reason. In the task manager there is nothing that should cause high cpu usage, there are no...