Windows 10: High cpu usage because of "Audiosrv" service

Discus and support High cpu usage because of "Audiosrv" service in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. I'm using Windows 10 Pro x64. There is a service named "Windows Audio" using my cpu too much. I right-clicked on it and clicked "Details" and saw... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GokayKutlu, Sep 16, 2018.

1. High cpu usage because of "Audiosrv" service

Hi. I'm using Windows 10 Pro x64. There is a service named "Windows Audio" using my cpu too much. I right-clicked on it and clicked "Details" and saw that it's because of a service named "Audiosrv. There is a picture below. I tried to format my SSD and re-install Windows 10, but problem is not fixed. Please help me to fix it. Thanks.

My computer specs:

AMD Ryzen 5 2400G

8 GB (2x4) 3000 MHZ CL15 DDR4

Powercolor Radeon RX 580 8GB

Gigabyte AB350M-DS3H

PNY CS900 120 GB SSD

500 GB Seagate HDD

High cpu usage because of "Audiosrv" service 460b6386-85a9-4a22-acb8-fd896a519125?upload=true.png

:)

GokayKutlu, Sep 16, 2018
  2. Eric Ber Win User

service host high cpu usage

Hi Natalie,

Conflicts with the Firewall & Network protection settings is one of the possible reasons why you are having a high cpu usage on your computer. We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps in this

thread
    that was provided by Jean-Baptiste Dumuids to resolve the issue. Many community members find his post helpful.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Windows Explorer high CPU Usage in Windows 10

Hi Andrew,

Usually, too many background processes can boost your CPU usage. Since you already disabled the apps that are not necessary on startup,
    we suggest checking the applications running once you have successfully boot Windows 10. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Click on the Start button and type Task Manager on the search box.
    • On the Task Manager window, you should see the programs running.
    • Click on the More details drop-down button to see the total number of apps running and their real-time CPU usage.

From there, you should see what applications are running on high CPU usage. You can also
    restart the Windows Management Instrumentation service and see if your CPU performance will improve. Follow the instructions below to restart the service:

• Click on the Start button and type Services.
    • Scroll down the list and look for Windows Management Instrumentation.
    • Right click on it and select Restart.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Sep 16, 2018
  4. High cpu usage because of "Audiosrv" service

High CPU usage

Hi Tusar,

The Task manager shows high CPU usage for core Windows process which can be used by other application. In order find out which applications might be using more resources through these services, I would suggest you to open 'Resource monitor' and check. In
    task manager, go to the 'Performance' tab and click on the option 'Open Resource monitor' option at the bottom. Click on the CPU tab and then select the processes which showed high CPU usage in task manager. No expand the 'Services', associated handles section
    and post us a screenshot so that we can check the details and help you accordingly.

In the meantime, I would also suggest you to boot the PC in safe mode and check if the issue persists. Refer to this article:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-startup-settings-in-windows-10#v1h=tab01

Bennet Martin, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

High cpu usage because of "Audiosrv" service

1. High cpu usage because of "Audiosrv" service - Similar Threads - High cpu usage

2. Service Host, High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host, High CPU Usage: I have followed instructions in another post but it is still high in usage. I tried ending the task but it would keep popping up a second later....
  3. Service Host, High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service Host, High CPU Usage: I have followed instructions in another post but it is still high in usage. I tried ending the task but it would keep popping up a second later....
  4. Service Host, High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. CxUiUSvc Service high CPU usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CxUiUSvc Service high CPU usage: Yo my problem right now is this process called "CxUiUSvc Service" is taking up way too much CPU usage . I don't know what it is or what it does that's why im asking here and how do i like stop it. If anyone is wondering, my Windows 10 version is "21H2" I recently just updated...
  6. CxUiUSvc Service high CPU usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CxUiUSvc Service high CPU usage: Yo my problem right now is this process called "CxUiUSvc Service" is taking up way too much CPU usage . I don't know what it is or what it does that's why im asking here and how do i like stop it. If anyone is wondering, my Windows 10 version is "21H2" I recently just updated...
  7. CxUiUSvc Service high CPU usage

8. High CPU usage because of system ntoskrnl

High CPU usage because of system ntoskrnl: This is the screenshot of my problem. Even after resetting my windows about 5 time the problem still exist, I have already tried so many solution that now I don't know what to do any more. The CPU usage spikes to 100% many times....
  9. High CPU usage because of Antimalware service executable

High CPU usage because of Antimalware service executable: The problem seems to have started a week ago. Antimalware service executable takes up a lot of CPU usage and battery on my laptop.I tried everything but nothing works. Added the file to the exclusion list, changed Window's Defender schedule, scanned for any malware. I did not...
  10. High CPU usage because of Antimalware Service Executable

High CPU usage because of Antimalware Service Executable: I don't know why but Antimalware Service Executable is using 80% if my CPU. I did anything to try to stop it but it didn't work. Stopped the windows defender, adding the file to the exclusion list, even doing an full scan for any kind of malware but it seems i can't get...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. audiosrv windows audio high cpu

2. audiosrv windows audio cpu

3. windows audio using high cpu

4. hohe cpu auslastung window 10 explorer,
  5. audiosrv windows-audio hohe cpu auslastung,
  6. audiosrv windows audio cpu usage