Windows 10: High CPU usage by "System interrupts"

Discus and support High CPU usage by "System interrupts" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have DELL INSPIRON 15 5570 i7 8th generation, OS is installed in 128GB SSD drive. My CPU usage is very high. I opened task manager to see which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by OAJJAIN, Jul 17, 2019.

1. OAJJAIN Win User

High CPU usage by "System interrupts"

I have DELL INSPIRON 15 5570 i7 8th generation, OS is installed in 128GB SSD drive. My CPU usage is very high. I opened task manager to see which process is using more CPU and found that " System interrupts" is using more that 80% of my CPU , thus slowing the system. I have windows 10 1903 installed with all latest drivers. Most of the program and apps opens slowly because of all of my CPU is used my system interrupts. What should I do to fox this problem?

:)

OAJJAIN, Jul 17, 2019
  2. Rb89 Win User

High CPU usage with 'system interupts'

High CPU usage with 'system interrupts'. However, the usage decreases when the task manager is opened. On opening the task manager, the system interrupt is visible for a few seconds and then the CPU usage goes down.

3. BruceW268 Win User
    High CPU usage - system interrupts - when waking from sleep

After reverting to an earlier Windows version and then updating the drivers again...

This did not resolve the high CPU usage after waking from sleep, and I notice that it is both System Interrupts (ACPI.sys) and System (ntoskrnl.eve) adding up to about 30% added CPU usage... and constant cooling fan running at moderate to high speed.

BruceW268, Jul 17, 2019
  4. High CPU usage by "System interrupts"

System Interrupt High CPU Usage

Hi,

Just realized that that the problem is in Realtek High Defenition Audio.When you disable it in Device Manager system interruptions CPU usage goes to 0.2%-1%.

Every time when I run any heavy applications like pc games,Blender 3D,etc. CPU usage goes up to 99% and the system becomes really slow.

I don't think that it supposed to be like this.

I also spot that when you delete the "Realtek Audio Driver" Windows installs some "Audio Driver" itself so could be that a Driver Conflict?

(My laptop specs: i5-7200U/GTX950m/8GB DDR4 RAM)

Alex_02.01, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

High CPU usage by "System interrupts"

1. High CPU usage by "System interrupts" - Similar Threads - High CPU usage

2. High CPU usage from System Interrupts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High CPU usage from System Interrupts: I am having continual issue with system interrupts overheating my laptop. This only happen when I close the laptop or put it to sleep. As soon as I open it/wake it, it stops. All of my drivers are up to date and recently updated bios.This started when I upgraded to Windows...
  3. High CPU usage from System Interrupts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High CPU usage from System Interrupts: I am having continual issue with system interrupts overheating my laptop. This only happen when I close the laptop or put it to sleep. As soon as I open it/wake it, it stops. All of my drivers are up to date and recently updated bios.This started when I upgraded to Windows...
  4. System interrupts CPU usage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System interrupts CPU usage: Hey guys, i’ve recently stumbled across another problem with my laptop. Whenever i attach a monitor, it becomes extremely slow, and when i check my task manager, it says something called “system interrupts” is taking 80 to 100% of my CPU. Anybody know any solution? I’ve tried...
  5. system interrupts high cpu usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    system interrupts high cpu usage: I'm having issued with system interrupts using high cpu usage after playing a game and thr game crash. I have unplug all my external hardware and restarted my computer but the system interrupts is still using high cpu. I havent try shutting down my computer and how long...
  6. System interrupts causing high CPU usage

System interrupts causing high CPU usage: Hi guys, First of all the specifications of my laptop Aspire A515-51G-510P and the LatencyMon analysis can be found via the accompanied onedrive https://1drv.ms/u/s!AllRymF9WV9mnRLODDduO9e3p3WP?e=oXWPjd. To start, I'll describe the problem. The issue is most prevalent while...
  7. System Interrupts Causing High CPU Usage?

System Interrupts Causing High CPU Usage?: What Is System Interrupts ? And How To Fix High CPU Usage Problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-interrupts-causing-high-cpu-usage/7991da6c-e11f-407f-8612-c69440e37093
  8. High Idle CPU Usage System Interrupts

High Idle CPU Usage System Interrupts: I know EVERYONE asks "wait, what is this process, how come I'm idling with high CPU usage?!" but I have exhausted all internet solutions I can find here, and I work in IT. My server at home is an old Lenovo E32 with an i5 4590S, 12GB of DDR3 1600, an EVGA 500W G3 PSU, a GTX...
  9. System interrupts high CPU usage in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    System interrupts high CPU usage in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]What is this System interrupts process? Do you see System interrupts consuming high CPU usage in Windows 10 Task Manager? Is it a virus or malware? Well, System interrupts is an OS process and if it is located in the [...] This post System interrupts high...
  10. System interrupts high cpu usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System interrupts high cpu usage: Recently System interrupts have been using cpu up to 100% and I have tried a lot of what's on the web such as: checking for disk errors, get latest windows update, checking for system files corruption, updating drivers and BIOS, scanning for viruses, restoring power plan to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dell laptop 100 cpu usage when in sleep

2. system interrupts slowing down pc

3. i7 6700 slow performance system interrupts

4. ideapad n585 win 10 home 1909 high cpu system interrupts