Windows 10: High CPU Usage cxuiusvc64.exe is the culprit

Discus and support High CPU Usage cxuiusvc64.exe is the culprit in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi. Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.928) So my problems started a few days after the last update; 2021-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by number42, May 4, 2021.

1. number42 Win User

High CPU Usage cxuiusvc64.exe is the culprit

Hi. Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.928) So my problems started a few days after the last update; 2021-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64 based Systems (KB5001330). I have Piriforms Speccy installed and it reports the cpu temp is around a constant temp in (F) of about 148-152 degF. If the temp goes above that the fan goes into high gear. I've seen the temp raise as high as 171 degF. In fact it's ramping up as I type this, then about a minute later it will subside. It's basically a roller coaster all day long. If anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear them. I tried searching on cux.......64 but got no replies. If you need more screenshots let me know. Thanks.

:)

number42, May 4, 2021
  2. number42 Win User

Hi.

Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.928)

So my problems started a few days after the last update; 2021-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64 based Systems (KB5001330).

I have Piriforms Speccy installed and it reports the cpu temp is around a constant temp in (F) of about 148-152 degF. If the temp goes above that the fan goes into high gear. I've seen the temp raise as high as 171 degF. In fact it's ramping up as I type this, then about a minute later it will subside. It's basically a roller coaster all day long.

If anyone has any ideas I'd love to hear them. I tried searching on cux.......64 but got no replies. If you need more screenshots let me know.

Thanks.

number42, May 5, 2021
  3. Rhaine C. Win User
    Cpu usage high until i open task manager

Greetings,

I appreciate your swift response, if the above steps did not work no worries,since this is an open forum we can ask assistance from other community volunteers with their feedback and suggestion with this issue.

For the meantime you can try the steps mentioned in this links below.

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-windows-10-high-c...

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-wsappx-causing-hi...

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-service-host-diag...

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-high-disk-usage-b...

Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

With Warm Regards,

Rhaine C., May 5, 2021
  4. Ege. Win User

windows 10.exe high cpu usage

hey

yesterday i found that my cpu usage is so high and windows 10.exe is responsible for it. it uses %60 cpu constantly and when i try to execute, it starts again automatically. i tried windows deffender to scan but it couldnt find any malware etc. also when
    i diconnected from internet and killed windows 10.exe from task manager it is not coming back.

i hope you can find a sollution.

thank you inadvance

ps: i am using windows 10 64 bit.

Ege., May 5, 2021
Thema:

1. High CPU Usage cxuiusvc64.exe is the culprit - Similar Threads - High CPU Usage

2. High cpu usage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High cpu usage: So my Dell Latitude 3189 has been really slow lately, and I checked the taskmanager, and 2 processes were using like 40% cpu each. The processes are: 'Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation' & 'System Interups'. I know the Pentium N4200 isn't great, but I gotta use this for...
  3. High CPU usage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High CPU usage: I have a gaming computer with a Intel core i5-7400 paired to a GTX 1650 with 12GB of RAM. I know my CPU is not powerful enough for my GPU, but when I play Battlefield 1 on around medium settings my CPU maxes out to 100% and my GPU hovers around 60%, pushing out on average 40...
  4. High cpu usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High cpu usage: Hi guys, I have a weird problem and I can't fix it. After changing some settings in Comand Promt my computer started behaving weird. My cpu usage is high and very unstable, for no reason. In the task manager there is nothing that should cause high cpu usage, there are no...
  5. High CPU Usage

High CPU Usage: I have a number of processes that are using 60% + CPU. Have tried a lot of the fixes on other questions without success [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-cpu-usage/d5e764c8-9e18-4614-8ffa-510834a469a1
  6. High CPU usage.

High CPU usage.: I recently bought a new desktop PC 2 months ago and I've start to encounter some errors. So about a month ago one of my RAM sticks were faulty and my computer wouldn't start etc. I changed it over and it worked fine. However I'm just randomly getting high/max CPU usage...
  7. High CPU usage

High CPU usage: Hello guys, so, my computer has been lagging A LOT lately and i finally found out the issue, atleast i think i did, my guess is, it's with the CPU, because whenever lag spikes happend the CPU usage escalates to 100%, when normally it's 20%, some good things to point out are;...
  8. High CPU usage.

High CPU usage.: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.239) How to fix high CPU usage. When I run any program the CPU usage will be above 80%. When I checked it I found some processes which are using high CPU usage. Desktop Windows Manager -> 10.8% Windows Audio Device...
  9. unsual high cpu usage of regsvr32.exe

unsual high cpu usage of regsvr32.exe: hello everyone I'm having a bit of trouble with this application. Just recently my CPU has been mostly taken up by one instance of the above file continuously running. Now I have had a look in Task Manager and the following command lines are stated as below:-...
  10. High CPU usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High CPU usage: Hi All, Running Windows 10 Pro x64 Just noticed a lot of lag on my online game when I was logging into it. I closed it and noticed my computer was slow responding. I opened Task Manager to see CPU was 90% I looked to see what was causing this and did notice the Service...