Windows 10: High CPU Usage from Microsoft Office Trusted Web Host

Discus and support High CPU Usage from Microsoft Office Trusted Web Host in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am all of a sudden getting high CPU usage and laptop fan keeps running see image. Outlook is the culprit because once I close it, it stops. This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CarolB0529, Aug 4, 2021.

1. High CPU Usage from Microsoft Office Trusted Web Host

I am all of a sudden getting high CPU usage and laptop fan keeps running see image. Outlook is the culprit because once I close it, it stops. This seems to have started after the latest update. Anyone have any ideas?

:)

CarolB0529, Aug 4, 2021
  2. Rakhul Win User

High CPU Usage by Service Host

After windows update, two processes, Service Host: Local network and Service Host: Internet Connection Sharing, triggers high CPU usage which sometimes jumps to 50 or more percent. Any solution for this?

Rakhul, Aug 4, 2021
  3. Rhaine C. Win User
    Cpu usage high until i open task manager

Greetings,

I appreciate your swift response, if the above steps did not work no worries,since this is an open forum we can ask assistance from other community volunteers with their feedback and suggestion with this issue.

For the meantime you can try the steps mentioned in this links below.

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-windows-10-high-c...

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-wsappx-causing-hi...

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-service-host-diag...

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-high-disk-usage-b...

Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

With Warm Regards,

Rhaine C., Aug 4, 2021
  4. Eric Ber Win User

High CPU Usage from Microsoft Office Trusted Web Host

service host high cpu usage

Hi Natalie,

Conflicts with the Firewall & Network protection settings is one of the possible reasons why you are having a high cpu usage on your computer. We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps in this

thread
    that was provided by Jean-Baptiste Dumuids to resolve the issue. Many community members find his post helpful.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Eric Ber, Aug 4, 2021
Thema:

High CPU Usage from Microsoft Office Trusted Web Host

1. High CPU Usage from Microsoft Office Trusted Web Host - Similar Threads - High CPU Usage

2. console window host high cpu usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    console window host high cpu usage: Certainly! Here's a revised version of your comment: "I'm experiencing an issue with the Console Window Host process on my Windows 10 64-bit PC. Occasionally, the console host window randomly consumes a high amount of CPU usage, up to 30%, while using very little memory,...
  3. Service Host, High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service Host, High CPU Usage: I have followed instructions in another post but it is still high in usage. I tried ending the task but it would keep popping up a second later....
  4. Service Host, High CPU Usage

Service Host, High CPU Usage: I have followed instructions in another post but it is still high in usage. I tried ending the task but it would keep popping up a second later....
  5. Service Host, High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. This system - service host winHTTP web proxy... is taking high cpu usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This system - service host winHTTP web proxy... is taking high cpu usage: this system thing is taking 16% of CPU from a long time, using up the battery and my internet wifi also disappearing much time, windows update won't open, scanned for viruses and rebooted many times, reboot takes longer than usual what can I do now...
  7. This system - service host winHTTP web proxy... is taking high cpu usage

This system - service host winHTTP web proxy... is taking high cpu usage: this system thing is taking 16% of CPU from a long time, using up the battery and my internet wifi also disappearing much time, windows update won't open, scanned for viruses and rebooted many times, reboot takes longer than usual what can I do now...
  8. This system - service host winHTTP web proxy... is taking high cpu usage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. High cpu usage from Service Host: Local Service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High cpu usage from Service Host: Local Service: Does anyone know why this is happening?my CPU usage ranges from 90 - 100svchost.exe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-cpu-usage-from-service-host-local-service/e91993ae-c330-4ba4-a9a7-c47755dbe7f1
  10. High cpu usage from Service Host: Local Service

High cpu usage from Service Host: Local Service: Does anyone know why this is happening?my CPU usage ranges from 90 - 100svchost.exe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-cpu-usage-from-service-host-local-service/e91993ae-c330-4ba4-a9a7-c47755dbe7f1