Windows 10: High CPU usage on winword.exe windows 10 1903 while editing documents with WebDAV

Discus and support High CPU usage on winword.exe windows 10 1903 while editing documents with WebDAV in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, We are using Windows10 1903 with Office Pack 2016, everything works smoothly and fast enough locally, but when the user opens a document with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AmirHajDezfulian, Dec 24, 2019.

1. High CPU usage on winword.exe windows 10 1903 while editing documents with WebDAV

Hi,

We are using Windows10 1903 with Office Pack 2016, everything works smoothly and fast enough locally,

but when the user opens a document with WebDAV on a IIS or apache server winword.exe use a complete CPU core for about 40 seconds, which if so slow

I have to say

- Users have no problem with Windows10 1809 with Office Pack 2016

- The pure HTTP without WebDAV file will open very fast

- The windows boxes have common third-party apps like adobe acrobat and flash player and not thing else

- There is no firewall or WAF between clients and the web server

:)

AmirHajDezfulian, Dec 24, 2019
  2. Ege. Win User

windows 10.exe high cpu usage

hey

yesterday i found that my cpu usage is so high and windows 10.exe is responsible for it. it uses %60 cpu constantly and when i try to execute, it starts again automatically. i tried windows deffender to scan but it couldnt find any malware etc. also when
    i diconnected from internet and killed windows 10.exe from task manager it is not coming back.

i hope you can find a sollution.

thank you inadvance

ps: i am using windows 10 64 bit.

3. Windows Explorer high CPU Usage in Windows 10

Hi Andrew,

Usually, too many background processes can boost your CPU usage. Since you already disabled the apps that are not necessary on startup,
    we suggest checking the applications running once you have successfully boot Windows 10. To do this, simply follow the steps below:

• Click on the Start button and type Task Manager on the search box.
    • On the Task Manager window, you should see the programs running.
    • Click on the More details drop-down button to see the total number of apps running and their real-time CPU usage.

From there, you should see what applications are running on high CPU usage. You can also
    restart the Windows Management Instrumentation service and see if your CPU performance will improve. Follow the instructions below to restart the service:

• Click on the Start button and type Services.
    • Scroll down the list and look for Windows Management Instrumentation.
    • Right click on it and select Restart.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Dec 24, 2019
  4. High CPU usage on winword.exe windows 10 1903 while editing documents with WebDAV

high cpu usage

After downloading windows 10, anytime I run any programs, I get high CPU usage. It does not matter whether it is google chrome, task manager, playing games, whatever. Anything seems to spike the CPU usage. I have already run malwarbytes and my antivirus
    programs and find no viruses. Any suggestions? Thanks.

JanMcCoy_827, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

High CPU usage on winword.exe windows 10 1903 while editing documents with WebDAV

1. High CPU usage on winword.exe windows 10 1903 while editing documents with WebDAV - Similar Threads - High CPU usage

2. High cpu usage while idle.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High cpu usage while idle.: So for a while, I have been noticing that my CPU usage has been extremely high while idle. I have tried using commands such as DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth andsfc /scannow, and have also tried a malware scan on multiple antiviruses Avast, Malwarebytes, Windows...
  3. Fix msedgewebview2.exe High CPU and Memory usage on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix msedgewebview2.exe High CPU and Memory usage on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]The ‘Details’ tab in the Task Manager enlists a large number of processes that run in the background of your PC. In Windows 11 is this one particular process named ‘msedgewebview2.exe’ which people are concerned is consuming too much unnecessary CPU memory and...
  4. High CPU Usage cxuiusvc64.exe is the culprit

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High CPU Usage cxuiusvc64.exe is the culprit: Hi. Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.928) So my problems started a few days after the last update; 2021-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64 based Systems (KB5001330). I have Piriforms Speccy installed and it reports the cpu temp is around a constant temp in...
  5. Hich CPU usage on winword.exe windows 10 1903 while editing documents with WebDAV

Hich CPU usage on winword.exe windows 10 1903 while editing documents with WebDAV: Hi, We are using Windows10 1903 with Office Pack 2016, everything works smoothly and fast enough locally, but when the user opens a document with WebDAV on a IIS or apache server winword.exe use a complete CPU core for about 40 seconds, which if so slow I have to say -...
  6. Windows 10 1903 high cpu usage by services and controller app

Windows 10 1903 high cpu usage by services and controller app: During usage my game began to stutter badly. A look at task manager showed the services and controller app driving usage up to 100%. on top of this wsappx was also poking it's nose in. On XP once it had settled it stayed quiet. Not w10, constant interference, never mind the...
  7. High CPU usage after updating to windows 10 1903

High CPU usage after updating to windows 10 1903: I have a MSI GL63 8SD gaming laptop (i7 8750h + nvidia1660 ti + 8gbRAM) which came with windows 10 build 1803. And 1 week ago, I updated it to he 1903 update. Since then I'm facing the issue of HIGH CPU USAGE (mostly 100%) even when it is left idle. I closed all programs...
  8. High CPU usage on Windows 10 after update 1903

High CPU usage on Windows 10 after update 1903: Hello, I recently updated to update 1903, I have heard about a few bugs in the version on the internet about it so I hesitated at first when it was made available, but I decided to install a fresh version of Windows 10 without saving anything and then apply the 1903 update...
  9. unsual high cpu usage of regsvr32.exe

unsual high cpu usage of regsvr32.exe: hello everyone I'm having a bit of trouble with this application. Just recently my CPU has been mostly taken up by one instance of the above file continuously running. Now I have had a look in Task Manager and the following command lines are stated as below:-...
  10. High CPU usage in windows 10

High CPU usage in windows 10: Hi, we face an issue in windows 10, the CPU usage is very high. we try DISM command, Registry Editor, Disable superfetch, update drivers and disable windows search services but the issue still happen. what have you done so far to resolve the issue?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Which background processes are necessary on Windows 10?