Windows 10: High CPU Usage When Gaming DVR Is Enabled.

Discus and support High CPU Usage When Gaming DVR Is Enabled. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After update 1903 I find a major bug.When Gaming Dvr is on it always usage CPU and when turn off it does not using CPU.I update also two cummulative... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RIAJULRIDOY, Jun 13, 2019 at 2:42 AM.

1. High CPU Usage When Gaming DVR Is Enabled.

After update 1903 I find a major bug.When Gaming Dvr is on it always usage CPU and when turn off it does not using CPU.I update also two cummulative update but the problem not fixed.I also report this bug to microsoft but no reponse.Please check your pc and reply your pc is facing same problem.Here the links of screenshot- https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JIgunD8yh1Njc3NAGOXR_GWkF92e6Lto?usp=sharing

***Changed Original Title From: Major Bug after update 1903 version***

***Moved From: Windows 10/Windows update, recovery, & backup***

:)

2. high cpu usage

After downloading windows 10, anytime I run any programs, I get high CPU usage. It does not matter whether it is google chrome, task manager, playing games, whatever. Anything seems to spike the CPU usage. I have already run malwarbytes and my antivirus
    programs and find no viruses. Any suggestions? Thanks.

JanMcCoy_827, Jun 13, 2019 at 2:45 AM
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Windows 10 game DVR has high contrast.

Hi Avinash,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you are signed into an Xbox account in Windows 10 you can stop Xbox DVR from running by opening the Xbox app.

I recommend you to follow the methods given below.

Method 1:

• I suggest you to update the graphic drivers of the computer and check if it helps.

Refer to this
      Link
      , to update the drivers.

Method 2:

• Open Settings
    • Click on Gaming
    • Click on Game DVR
    • Under the “Recorded audio,” use
      Audio quality drop-down and select 192kbps
    • Under “Recorded Video,” select the
      60FPS Option
    • On “Video quality” select
      High

Once you complete the steps, Game DVR will record game in at 60 FPS with up yo 1080p resolution depending on the game.

Hope it helps.

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community - Moderator

4. GaMaVR Win User

High CPU Usage When Gaming DVR Is Enabled.

Force enable Game DVR

I have read through all articles detailing that Game DVR isn't working even though my video card is part of the supported list. In the meantime until it gets fixed, is there a way to FORCE enable recording of clips with Game DVR. Realistically, this
    option should be up to the user, not the software, albeit with a warning message. LIMITATIONS!

Thema:

High CPU Usage When Gaming DVR Is Enabled.

1. High CPU Usage When Gaming DVR Is Enabled. - Similar Threads - High CPU Usage

2. High CPU usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High CPU usage: so i got windows10 and time after i had a problem with CPU usage i open the task manager and it shows that above 50% CPU usage is taken by task called (" Windows (c) register server") i tried to scan viruses many times with windows defender i tried also do steps...
  3. high CPU usage

in Windows 10 Customization
    high CPU usage: When I start my computer, everything works fine. However, before long the ventilators start running and howling. I checked with the Task manager I found that "Logon GUI Application" was using about 70-80% of my CPU....
  4. High CPU usage

High CPU usage: Please do something of the high CPU usage. The Notification Listener, Anti malware service, and some other processes sometimes takes a lot of CPU usage, Disk Usage and Ram. I am currently on Windows 10 1803. And experiencing this problem from version 1709. I was hoping that...
  5. CPU HIGH USAGE

CPU HIGH USAGE: HII CPU is showing 100% utilization when I open the task manager It shows that the task manager is taking 100% utilization https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/cpu-high-usage/83190c7b-54f1-4cfb-9f04-08e3562b003b
  6. High CPU usage

High CPU usage: Hi I submitted a question about system interrupts process using over 20% of my CPU also probably related to some bluescreen errors (happened two times thus far). I was told to check my drivers and so I did using driver verifier command. When I restarted the pc it showed a...
  7. CPU Usage HIGH

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CPU Usage HIGH: Hello guys good day, any idea about my problem with windows 10 pro 64bit. i notice this high cpu usage after changing my usb keyboard to ps2. . when i was using usb keyboard , i never encounter this problem but my keyboard wont funtion anymore. so i change it to a PS2...
  8. high cpu usage

high cpu usage: Since upgrading from windows 7 to 10 my pc has been slowed down to a crawl by periods of very high cpu usage. A major culprit, but not the only one, is local security authority process. This makes the laptop overheat , reduces battery life and slows work to a crawl. I have...
  9. High CPU usage

High CPU usage: Hi All, Running Windows 10 Pro x64 Just noticed a lot of lag on my online game when I was logging into it. I closed it and noticed my computer was slow responding. I opened Task Manager to see CPU was 90% I looked to see what was causing this and did notice the Service...
  10. High CPU Usage

High CPU Usage: Hi. I have a problem with my laptop since yesterday. Something invisible is using very high cpu usage. I said invisible because it didn't show in task manager and process explorer. It all comes when I was browsing some pictures in Google and downloading YouTube videos...