Windows 10: High CPU Usage When Gaming DVR Is Enabled.

Discus and support High CPU Usage When Gaming DVR Is Enabled. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After update 1903 I find a major bug.When Gaming Dvr is on it always usage CPU and when turn off it does not using CPU.I update also two cummulative... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RIAJULRIDOY, Jun 13, 2019.

1. High CPU Usage When Gaming DVR Is Enabled.

After update 1903 I find a major bug.When Gaming Dvr is on it always usage CPU and when turn off it does not using CPU.I update also two cummulative update but the problem not fixed.I also report this bug to microsoft but no reponse.Please check your pc and reply your pc is facing same problem.Here the links of screenshot- https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1JIgunD8yh1Njc3NAGOXR_GWkF92e6Lto?usp=sharing

***Changed Original Title From: Major Bug after update 1903 version***

***Moved From: Windows 10/Windows update, recovery, & backup***

:)

RIAJULRIDOY, Jun 13, 2019

2. high cpu usage

After downloading windows 10, anytime I run any programs, I get high CPU usage. It does not matter whether it is google chrome, task manager, playing games, whatever. Anything seems to spike the CPU usage. I have already run malwarbytes and my antivirus
    programs and find no viruses. Any suggestions? Thanks.

JanMcCoy_827, Jun 13, 2019
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Windows 10 game DVR has high contrast.

Hi Avinash,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you are signed into an Xbox account in Windows 10 you can stop Xbox DVR from running by opening the Xbox app.

I recommend you to follow the methods given below.

Method 1:

• I suggest you to update the graphic drivers of the computer and check if it helps.

Refer to this
      Link
      , to update the drivers.

Method 2:

• Open Settings
    • Click on Gaming
    • Click on Game DVR
    • Under the “Recorded audio,” use
      Audio quality drop-down and select 192kbps
    • Under “Recorded Video,” select the
      60FPS Option
    • On “Video quality” select
      High

Once you complete the steps, Game DVR will record game in at 60 FPS with up yo 1080p resolution depending on the game.

Hope it helps.

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Jun 13, 2019
  4. GaMaVR Win User

High CPU Usage When Gaming DVR Is Enabled.

Force enable Game DVR

I have read through all articles detailing that Game DVR isn't working even though my video card is part of the supported list. In the meantime until it gets fixed, is there a way to FORCE enable recording of clips with Game DVR. Realistically, this
    option should be up to the user, not the software, albeit with a warning message. LIMITATIONS!

GaMaVR, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

High CPU Usage When Gaming DVR Is Enabled.

1. High CPU Usage When Gaming DVR Is Enabled. - Similar Threads - High CPU Usage

2. CPU usage is high

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU usage is high: My CPU usage is 50% and sometimes higher and the only thing I have opened is Google Chrome. Presentational font cache exe is using most of it and Chrome is using 10-15%. Memory usage is 60% and Chrome is using most of that. 960 mb What can I do to fix this?...
  3. game dvr enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game dvr enabled: Hello I have an issue with playing games specifically with league of legends. I don't know if it matters but i have a 5600g. So basically when everything works fine i have over 400fps with high settings but at random point fps drop to 59/58 and the monitor starts flickering...
  4. game dvr enabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    game dvr enabled: Hello I have an issue with playing games specifically with league of legends. I don't know if it matters but i have a 5600g. So basically when everything works fine i have over 400fps with high settings but at random point fps drop to 59/58 and the monitor starts flickering...
  5. high cpu usage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    high cpu usage: hi,I am Krishna, my laptop having some problems with wifi. suddenly wifi is disconnecting and the adaptor is not showing wifi settings after doing a hardware scan or internet troubleshooter it is again showing the wifi settings and connecting to wifi, whenever this happens...
  6. Incredibly high power usage and CPU usage when not even playing a game.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Incredibly high power usage and CPU usage when not even playing a game.: On windows 10, when i open task manager, my CPU starts at 99% and slowly goes down to no lower than 20%. Is this a problem, and if so how can i fix it? submitted by /u/Minecraftsince2010 [link] [comments]...
  7. High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High CPU Usage: I just did a factory reset of my windows 10 because of low storage and an issue I have had before and after the reset is high CPU usage. I don't have any external anti virus. And when I get the high usage I just have to open task manager and its fine. its not even when I play...
  8. High CPU usage

High CPU usage: I have constant ongoing high CPU usage . One of the causes is a non Windows app I'm trying to rectify. The other 3 are all Windows based; WMI provider host, Antimalware Service and Services and Controller App....
  9. High cpu usage

High cpu usage: Hi guys, I have a weird problem and I can't fix it. After changing some settings in Comand Promt my computer started behaving weird. My cpu usage is high and very unstable, for no reason. In the task manager there is nothing that should cause high cpu usage, there are no...
  10. suddenly high cpu usage in game

suddenly high cpu usage in game: in task view there is some some svchost.exe taking cpu then I went to details service is win audio service plus system interrupts pops in while in game it takes cpu so my game hangs what to do...