Windows 10: High cpu usage while idle.

Discus and support High cpu usage while idle. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So for a while, I have been noticing that my CPU usage has been extremely high while idle. I have tried using commands such as DISM /Online... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mikeliu6, Sep 5, 2022.

1. mikeliu6 Win User

High cpu usage while idle.

So for a while, I have been noticing that my CPU usage has been extremely high while idle. I have tried using commands such as DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth andsfc /scannow, and have also tried a malware scan on multiple antiviruses Avast, Malwarebytes, Windows defender and nothing has worked so far. Can someone help? Here is a screenshot of the task manager

:)

mikeliu6, Sep 5, 2022
Thema:

High cpu usage while idle.

1. High cpu usage while idle. - Similar Threads - High cpu usage

2. High RAM usage while idle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High RAM usage while idle: Hello, I've got a problem with RAM, where after boot up it starts at around 20-30% usage, which is already high compared to what is shown to be used in task manager, but then ramps up to about 60-80% idle within an hour or two if not faster. I've done a clean boot, which then...
  3. High RAM usage while idle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High RAM usage while idle: Hello, I've got a problem with RAM, where after boot up it starts at around 20-30% usage, which is already high compared to what is shown to be used in task manager, but then ramps up to about 60-80% idle within an hour or two if not faster. I've done a clean boot, which then...
  4. High RAM usage while idle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. High Ram usage while idle

High Ram usage while idle: Hi,I bought Asus Vivobook ultra k14 a couple months ago..it has 8 GB ram,its working fine but i need to know that is 50% of ram usage when the system is idlethat is 4 GB is normal? Screenshot:and while gaming games like valorant the ram usage is around 90%! Can somebody help...
  6. System Idle Process High CPU Usage

System Idle Process High CPU Usage: I had a Windows 7 Professional and then thought about upgrading to Windows 10 since Windows 7 is coming to end. When I upgraded to Windows 10 i got a random Blue Screen. My PC restarted i opened Task Manager and there it is 100% CPU Usage non-stop. Its really annoying i read...
  7. High RAM usage while Idle

High RAM usage while Idle: Hello, i'm having troubles with my RAM usage on Windows 10, got nothing using RAM and 13/16Go used, haven't found anything that worked and it's really disturbing[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. High Cpu and Disk usage at idle and beyond.

in Windows 10 Customization
    High Cpu and Disk usage at idle and beyond.: Hi everyone, not the best with this type of thing so hoping someone will help me out. My PC has off and on ran a choppy fps right from the go. I've had the computer for about a year and never really cared but now I would really like to get to the bottom of it. My search...
  9. High CPU Usage at Idle

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High CPU Usage at Idle: Hey guys, recently my W10 PC seems to be using a fair bit of CPU. I noticed this because my Battlefield 1 fps appeared to have dropped. First thing I did was roll back my nvidia drivers to the previous version, but then I noticed my cpu usage. I seem to be using 35-45% cpu...
  10. High RAM usage while idle

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High RAM usage while idle: Hello, Basically I noticed that my PC has a lot of RAM used but no program is using the RAM - see attached screenshots. Obviously it doesnt really affect me until I launch a game: eg GTA 5 which before ran happily at 60 and is now stuck on less than 1 FPS when I get into the...