Windows 10: High Cpu Usage wininit.exe.

Discus and support High Cpu Usage wininit.exe. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Wininit.exe shows high cpu usage. I've run scans through Malwarebytes, defender, avast and tdsskiller still no help. Tried every other method/solution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by VarunSharman, Oct 17, 2018.

1. High Cpu Usage wininit.exe.

Wininit.exe shows high cpu usage. I've run scans through Malwarebytes, defender, avast and tdsskiller still no help. Tried every other method/solution available online still no help.

One more thing, if I'm on power save mode without my ac adapter plugged in, the issue is not there.

:)

VarunSharman, Oct 17, 2018
  2. Ege. Win User

windows 10.exe high cpu usage

hey

yesterday i found that my cpu usage is so high and windows 10.exe is responsible for it. it uses %60 cpu constantly and when i try to execute, it starts again automatically. i tried windows deffender to scan but it couldnt find any malware etc. also when
    i diconnected from internet and killed windows 10.exe from task manager it is not coming back.

i hope you can find a sollution.

thank you inadvance

ps: i am using windows 10 64 bit.

3. high cpu usage

After downloading windows 10, anytime I run any programs, I get high CPU usage. It does not matter whether it is google chrome, task manager, playing games, whatever. Anything seems to spike the CPU usage. I have already run malwarbytes and my antivirus
    programs and find no viruses. Any suggestions? Thanks.

JanMcCoy_827, Oct 18, 2018
  4. High Cpu Usage wininit.exe.

There is a very high CPU usage from the Microsoft(C) Register Server (regsvr32.exe).

Thank you for the update. If in safe mode the problem does not occur and the issue occurs on normal boot, there is a possibility of a third-party program which makes Microsoft Register Server fluctuate into high CPU usage. Can you provide further information
    for us to isolate this issue further? Please answer the following questions:

• Are there any programs recently installed on the PC?
    • Which programs currently run on your PC when the usage turns high?

To isolate the issue as well, try to turn on the PC and don’t open any programs for a few minutes. Try to check if the CPU usage is still high. If it is, there’s a probability that it is one of the programs running on the background.

We suggest checking this support article: Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10 and try to follow the
    recommendations to check if this will improve the performance of the device.

We’ll be waiting for any updates regarding the issue.

Arthur Rui, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

High Cpu Usage wininit.exe.

1. High Cpu Usage wininit.exe. - Similar Threads - High Cpu Usage

2. High CPU usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High CPU usage: When everything is closed my CPU is using 1%, however when I play my game the CPU usage skyrockets up to 60% even though game is only using 10 - 20% of the CPU.When the game is running:When the game isn't running:...
  3. CPU High Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU High Usage: Hey,My CPU goes to 90% to 100% when I play games. I don't know if my CPU is bottleneck or not Could you assist me in fixing it? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-high-usage/5e1954fe-1478-4342-87c8-f9d99418c5bc
  4. CPU usage is high

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU usage is high: My CPU usage is 50% and sometimes higher and the only thing I have opened is Google Chrome. Presentational font cache exe is using most of it and Chrome is using 10-15%. Memory usage is 60% and Chrome is using most of that. 960 mb What can I do to fix this?...
  5. high cpu usage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    high cpu usage: hi,I am Krishna, my laptop having some problems with wifi. suddenly wifi is disconnecting and the adaptor is not showing wifi settings after doing a hardware scan or internet troubleshooter it is again showing the wifi settings and connecting to wifi, whenever this happens...
  6. High CPU Usage cxuiusvc64.exe is the culprit

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High CPU Usage cxuiusvc64.exe is the culprit: Hi. Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.928) So my problems started a few days after the last update; 2021-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64 based Systems (KB5001330). I have Piriforms Speccy installed and it reports the cpu temp is around a constant temp in...
  7. High CPU Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High CPU Usage: I just did a factory reset of my windows 10 because of low storage and an issue I have had before and after the reset is high CPU usage. I don't have any external anti virus. And when I get the high usage I just have to open task manager and its fine. its not even when I play...
  8. High CPU usage

High CPU usage: I have constant ongoing high CPU usage . One of the causes is a non Windows app I'm trying to rectify. The other 3 are all Windows based; WMI provider host, Antimalware Service and Services and Controller App....
  9. High cpu usage

High cpu usage: Hi guys, I have a weird problem and I can't fix it. After changing some settings in Comand Promt my computer started behaving weird. My cpu usage is high and very unstable, for no reason. In the task manager there is nothing that should cause high cpu usage, there are no...
  10. unsual high cpu usage of regsvr32.exe

unsual high cpu usage of regsvr32.exe: hello everyone I'm having a bit of trouble with this application. Just recently my CPU has been mostly taken up by one instance of the above file continuously running. Now I have had a look in Task Manager and the following command lines are stated as below:-...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wininit high cpu

2. wininit high cpu usage

3. wininit.exe 100 cpu

4. wininit.exe cpu,
  5. winnit.exe cpu,
  6. wininit high usage,
  7. wininit cpu usage,
  8. wininit using high cpu on windows,
  9. wininit out og memory,
  10. wininit.exe consuming high cpu usage,
  11. wininit windows 10 taking up half my cpu,