Windows 10: High cpu with my network connection, along with high disk sometimes with my system

Discus and support High cpu with my network connection, along with high disk sometimes with my system in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Sometimes whenever I wake up in the morning, or just browsing through my computer, my cpu or disk suddenly spikes up. It always says on task manager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BadPixelz, Apr 10, 2021.

1. BadPixelz Win User

High cpu with my network connection, along with high disk sometimes with my system

Sometimes whenever I wake up in the morning, or just browsing through my computer, my cpu or disk suddenly spikes up. It always says on task manager that service host: network connections has highest cpu usage, along with some other apps. Also, with the disk, in task manager, sometimes the disk spikes up, and it says that the disk is at 100% because of my system. Do you know how to fix it?

:)

BadPixelz, Apr 10, 2021

2. svchost.exe / service host : local system ( network restricted ) high usage memory and CPU

When you open Task Manager a little bit, you’ll see that svchost.exe service host: local system (network restricted) is causing the problem of high CPU usage. To improve your Windows performance, and get rid of the high CPU usage, you
    have to disable Superfetch service. Superfetch used to pre-load data from hard disk into RAM memory. So let's follow this steps.

Fix svchost.exe service host: local system (network restricted)

dedyprasetiyo724, Apr 10, 2021
  3. System and compressed memory high disk usage

Hi Robert,

As you are facing issues with high system and compressed memory on your device we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What is the complete error message with respect to the memory when you are trying to access games?

This issue might have occurred due to applications or services running at the startup on the computer. Bad sectors on the hard drive or outdated and incompatible drivers might also cause such issues.

I suggest you to refer to the below post check if your issue matches with the same.

If so, I recommend you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Amarjeet Paul
    and check if it helps.

System and compressed memory high disk usage during file
    copy

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 10, 2021
  4. fadi Win User

High cpu with my network connection, along with high disk sometimes with my system

High cpu and disk usage

after updating the wifi driver it seems that it's now normal.

High cpu with my network connection, along with high disk sometimes with my system [​IMG]

This is sample from windows update there is a very long list and I didn't notice any update failure.

High cpu with my network connection, along with high disk sometimes with my system [​IMG]

Thema:

1. High cpu with my network connection, along with high disk sometimes with my system - Similar Threads - High cpu network

2. High system process CPU usage on connecting to the internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High system process CPU usage on connecting to the internet.: The CPU usage is around 1 percent when I boot up my pc, but as soon as I connect it to the internet, the system process eats 30 - 40 percent of my CPU, turning off the internet does not work, the only fix is to restart the computer, but it comes back on connecting to the...
  3. High system process CPU usage on connecting to the internet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High system process CPU usage on connecting to the internet.: The CPU usage is around 1 percent when I boot up my pc, but as soon as I connect it to the internet, the system process eats 30 - 40 percent of my CPU, turning off the internet does not work, the only fix is to restart the computer, but it comes back on connecting to the...
  4. High CPU, disk and memory use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High CPU, disk and memory use: I have a dell computer, the model is Inspiron 3455 and there has been a lot of issues with high uses in task manager, playing games is very laggy and crashes a lot. I was wondering if there’s any fix to this? My pc is on windows 10...
  5. High CPU & Disk Space Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High CPU & Disk Space Usage: Hello Microsoft Community.Hoping to get some help to troubleshoot some issues I've had with my laptop for a while now.Primary pain point is that the computer boots and runs extremely slowly. This has been the case for a long time. CPU and/or Disk tend to run at 100%. I'm...
  6. high CPU and disk usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    high CPU and disk usage: My laptop has been with this problem for days in which sometimes the programs do not respondor they take a long time to respondI already restored windows and I still have the same problemthe cpu reaches 70%and disk 100%...
  7. High CPU and Disk usage.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High CPU and Disk usage.: My 3 year old PC suffers from high CPU and Disk usage. If one is normal the other goes up to %100. This continues for more than a year. I cleaned my PC, changed the thermal cooler of the CPU, resetted the whole system but still couldn't get rid of the problem. The weird...
  8. High CPU usage by "System"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High CPU usage by "System": Hi. I am experiencing this problem - my cpu is running at high percentage and the biggest contributor to that is a "System" process in the task manager. Goes up to about 40%. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks submitted by /u/Vlatot [link] [comments]...
  9. CPU/DISK high Usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU/DISK high Usage: hello guys, I have a Laptop MSI GL72 6QD since 2 days ago i started having some problems with high usage of cpu/disk/gpu more than as the usual. the game i used to play is a mmo but it just started happening from nowhere . [ATTACH]...
  10. High cpu and disk usage

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High cpu and disk usage: Hi everyone I have an old Acer laptop. It has the issue of consuming high levels of disk and CPU when applications are running. I tried to do windows 10 reset, but the issue still exist. Thanks in advance 82730