Windows 10: high cpu

Discus and support high cpu in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; is it normal when i move the mouse or open a app the cpu goes to 100 and back down i have a made a question on this before no one reponsed back to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Loganellis4, Nov 26, 2021.

1. high cpu

is it normal when i move the mouse or open a app the cpu goes to 100 and back down i have a made a question on this before no one reponsed back to the high cpu

:)

Loganellis4, Nov 26, 2021
  2. Rick.T Win User

Windows 10 Display Blinking with High CPU

After upgrade to Windows 10, experiencing flashing display and high CPU.

• At initial logon screen everything is normal - wall paper and logon screen display with no blinking
    • After logon, fan starts as CPU usage spikes, cursor is accompanied by the spinning blue circle
    • touchscreen does not respond to swipe to access Recovery/Safe mode for reboot
    • able to get to Task Manager and Perfmon to see high CPU usage and explorer.exe is suspended
    looking for suggestions on how to either fix or roll back to Windows 8.1

Rick.T, Nov 26, 2021
  3. KBranigan Win User
    WMI Provider Host High CPU and 2 of them

WMI Provider Host High CPU and 2 of them listed in task manager. I looked online and can't find simple steps as I don't know what some actions are when people speak

KBranigan, Nov 26, 2021
  4. high cpu

windows 10 home high use CPU&Disk

Hi Arief,

It can be software conflicts that are causing your high CPU usage. However, we need to gather more information for us to provide the best solution to your concern. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Which build and version of Windows are you using?
    • Which update was installed when the issue occurred?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. See steps below:

• In the search box, type Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Click on Troubleshooting.
    • On the left panel, click on View all.
    • Click on System Maintenance option.
    • Click on Next and follow the on-screen instructions to troubleshoot the issue.

Looking forward to your reply.

Robelene Win, Nov 26, 2021
Thema:

high cpu

1. high cpu - Similar Threads - high cpu

2. Screen Flickering when CPU gets too high and games lag randomly not always at low cpu usage.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Flickering when CPU gets too high and games lag randomly not always at low cpu usage.: It was fine until around December, I've had my PC for 2 years now without the issue. Games that I've usually played without lag started lagging or a SLIGHT framedrop only sometimes, not everytime. Then at high-ish CPU usage like around 50% it starts to flicker a bit, and as...
  3. Screen Flickering when CPU gets too high and games lag randomly not always at low cpu usage.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Flickering when CPU gets too high and games lag randomly not always at low cpu usage.: It was fine until around December, I've had my PC for 2 years now without the issue. Games that I've usually played without lag started lagging or a SLIGHT framedrop only sometimes, not everytime. Then at high-ish CPU usage like around 50% it starts to flicker a bit, and as...
  4. Screen Flickering when CPU gets too high and games lag randomly not always at low cpu usage.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. ntoskrnl.exe causing high cpu usage after start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ntoskrnl.exe causing high cpu usage after start: ntoskrnl.exe is causing high CPU usage right after the computer is started.After the computer is started, ntoskrnl.exe is causing my CPU usage to be around 20% at all times.Does anyone know how to fix the stated problem?Hardware:XPS 15 9570...
  6. ntoskrnl.exe causing high cpu usage after start

ntoskrnl.exe causing high cpu usage after start: ntoskrnl.exe is causing high CPU usage right after the computer is started.After the computer is started, ntoskrnl.exe is causing my CPU usage to be around 20% at all times.Does anyone know how to fix the stated problem?Hardware:XPS 15 9570...
  7. Find String QGREP Utility high cpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Find String QGREP Utility high cpu: Hi I dont understand why but when I turn on the computer, it automatically runs Find String QGREP Utility. I have tried all the ways I found but they dont work....
  8. Find String QGREP Utility high cpu

Find String QGREP Utility high cpu: Hi I dont understand why but when I turn on the computer, it automatically runs Find String QGREP Utility. I have tried all the ways I found but they dont work....
  9. Find String QGREP Utility high cpu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Cpu percentage too high?

Cpu percentage too high?: My cpu percentage is way too high for being idle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-percentage-too-high/bc249c58-93b1-4def-afde-558b23da0c7f