Windows 10: High defination audio device is not working

Discus and support High defination audio device is not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; it shows that I have no audio device for my windows and error code is 28... I have tried to uninstall and then install it again from device manager but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Luv.You, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Luv.You Win User

High defination audio device is not working

it shows that I have no audio device for my windows and error code is 28... I have tried to uninstall and then install it again from device manager but it couldn't solve my problem. what should I do??

:)

Luv.You, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

IDT High Definition Audio CODEC Not Working

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to update the driver and check if the issue persist.

Follow the steps to Update the driver and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X key and click
      Device Manager.
    • Select IDT High Definition Audio CODEC on Device Manager.
    • Select the Driver tab.
    • Click on Update Driver.
    • Select the option “browse my computer for driver software”.
    • Select the option “let me pick up a list of device drivers on my computer”.
    • Select the High Definition Audio Device instead of IDT High Definition" And click next.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Realtek high defination producing weird shrinking noise.

I have just installed windows 10 in my pc. I then checked and updated all the drivers in device manager. when i went to sound video and game controller and updated high defination audio device to realtek high defination audio. and restart my computer.
    after few hours it started producing weird sound. what should i do? my microphone is also not working. please give me a solution!!

Hemanta Sharma, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

IDT - Audio Device - IDT High Definition Audio CODEC - Error 0x8007001f

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Select IDT High Definition Audio CODEC on Device Manager.

2. Select Driver tab.

3. Click Update Driver... button.

4. Select -> Browse my computer for driver software.

5. Select -> Let I pick up a list of device drivers on my computer.

6. Select HighDefinition Audio Device (Not IDT High Def... This is important.) And click next.

Appears Warning message, but reply Yes.

7. Windows has successfully update your driver software.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

1. High defination audio device is not working - Similar Threads - High defination audio

2. my high definition audio device is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my high definition audio device is not working: I was working with my pc, suddenly I wasn't able to hear anything, my outcoming sound fixed by restarting but my mic is not working now. these are what i've done till now:I updated my audio drivers I used the troubleshoot but it didn't work I used the "rollback" button in the...
  3. my high definition audio device is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my high definition audio device is not working: I was working with my pc, suddenly I wasn't able to hear anything, my outcoming sound fixed by restarting but my mic is not working now. these are what i've done till now:I updated my audio drivers I used the troubleshoot but it didn't work I used the "rollback" button in the...
  4. 2 high definition audio device not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 high definition audio device not working: 2 high definition audio device not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-high-definition-audio-device-not-working/c27ffd1c-5243-4553-871c-ce75cdd61f77
  5. CANNOT INSTALL PROPERLY HIGH DEFINATION AUDIO DRIVER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CANNOT INSTALL PROPERLY HIGH DEFINATION AUDIO DRIVER: My computer is not able to install audio driver properly. It says code 10 error and request not supported problem after installing the driver. The HD Audio Controller is also showing yellow mark. There is a red cross in the sound icon and says no output audio device...
  6. CANNOT INSTALL PROPERLY HIGH DEFINATION AUDIO DRIVER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CANNOT INSTALL PROPERLY HIGH DEFINATION AUDIO DRIVER: My computer is not able to install audio driver properly. It says code 10 error and request not supported problem after installing the driver. The HD Audio Controller is also showing yellow mark. There is a red cross in the sound icon and says no output audio device...
  7. High definition audio devices not working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High definition audio devices not working.: I was listening to YouTube on my desktop and I decided that I was gonna plug the speakers instead of the headphones. I pulled out the pc to swap audio Jack and when I was putting it back it restarted, idk I thought the power cable must have temporarily disconnected. It turned...
  8. high definition audio device not working

high definition audio device not working: I am using an Acer TC-865-UR15 with Windows 10. I have it plugged up to my tv via HDMI and the the computers says that there is no speakers or headphones plugged in. It was working fine earlier. When I tried to update the driver, it says that the best drivers are already...
  9. high defination audio controller causing system interupt high cpu usage

high defination audio controller causing system interupt high cpu usage: cpu usage at 40 - 65% because of system interupt process when i check drivers i found disabling high defination audio controller let cpu usage between 5-15% i check these issue in windows 10 1703,1809,1903,1909 might be motherboard issue but i chech using linux cpu usage in...
  10. reinstalling realteek high defination audios

reinstalling realteek high defination audios: how can I reinstall he the Realtek high definition audios drive for my device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstalling-realteek-high-defination-audios/f8cc21ce-3206-47a4-88b7-b8f89a3273f0