Windows 10: High Definition Audio Controller has yellow exclamation mark.

Discus and support High Definition Audio Controller has yellow exclamation mark. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Everything was working fine till yesterday. Now the problem is that Windows cannot detect my stereo speakers which are connected to the motherboard.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ShivamSingh_925, Nov 15, 2018.

1. High Definition Audio Controller has yellow exclamation mark.

Everything was working fine till yesterday. Now the problem is that Windows cannot detect my stereo speakers which are connected to the motherboard. Instead, it uses NVIDIA high definition audio on my monitor's speakers as default. It only shows my monitor's speakers on the output devices list. My speakers are working fine with other devices. I updated audio drivers from the motherboard manufacturer's website.

Specs-

Motherboard - ASUS ROG STRIX H370 F

CPU - Intel Core I5 8400

Graphics Card - NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1050 TI

OS - Windows 10 PRO 64 bit

:)

ShivamSingh_925, Nov 15, 2018
  2. Molly D Win User

High Definition Audio Devices-Yellow Exclamation Point

Thank you, Andre, for your suggestions. I did try scanning for hardware changes in device manager. I also uninstalled the driver and then reinstalled a driver as you suggested for "High Definition Audio Device". Your website regarding ISO files is very
    interesting. My computer is a Dell Inspiron 3847 and has Windows 10 Pro Creator 1703. Updates are automatically downloaded and installed in my computer. Since the audio on my computer appears to be normal, perhaps I should just try to ignore the yellow exclamation
    point that precedes "High Definition Audio Device" and the Code 10 message. My knowledge about audio is very limited, but I am assuming that perhaps "Realtec Audio" is all that is needed for the type of work I do on my computer. Again, thank you for your suggestions.

Molly D, Nov 15, 2018
  3. DeonFoo Win User
    Windows High Definition Audio Controller Code 10

Hi all, my High Definition Audio Controller shows up in Device Manager with a yellow exclamation mark and has code 10 in its Properties. I can't play any sound at all. I've tried:

-Uninstalling the High Definition Audio Controller and restarting my computer to no avail

-Using Windows Troubleshooter which couldn't identify the problem. It just said "High Definition Audio Controller has a driver problem".

I'm using Windows on a partition in my 2012 Macbook Pro running Mojave. The Windows partition was installed using a bootable USB.

DeonFoo, Nov 15, 2018
  4. Molly D Win User

High Definition Audio Controller has yellow exclamation mark.

High Definition Audio Devices-Yellow Exclamation Point

In Device Manager, Under "Sound, video & game controllers" there are two different items listed. The first one listed has a yellow exclamation point before its name, "High Definition Audio Device". I have updated this driver but the exclamation point is
    still there. Right-clicking on Properties shows this message: "This device cannot start (Code 10), The requested operation was unsuccessful." Events information: "Device HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8086&DEV_2807&SUBSYS_10280622&REV_1000\4&39679b84&0&0001 requires
    further installation."

The other item under "Sound, video & game controllers" is "Realtec Audio". Right-clicking on Properties shows this message: "This device is working properly". Events information shows two entries, both with the date of 8/10/2017:

Driver Management has concluded the process to add Service IntcAzAudAddService for Device Instance ID HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0662&SUBSYS_10280622&REV_1003\4&32774E71&0&0201 with the following status: 0.

Driver Management concluded the process to install driver hdxsgma4.inf_amd64_034f53eb9221809f\hdxsgma4.inf for Device Instance ID HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0662&SUBSYS_10280622&REV_1003\4&32774E71&0&0201 with the following status: 0x0.

My question: The sound from my computer seems to be normal. Is Realtec Audio the only Sound, video & game controller needed? If so, should I uninstall High Definition Audio Device? Sure would appreciate some advice on this.

Molly D, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

High Definition Audio Controller has yellow exclamation mark.

1. High Definition Audio Controller has yellow exclamation mark. - Similar Threads - High Definition Audio

2. Realtek High Definition Audio has yellow triangle with exclamation point

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek High Definition Audio has yellow triangle with exclamation point: Just bought computer from someone HP ENVY 23 Beats Audio and they reset the computer prior to buying. Now audio wont work and it says no audio output device is installed. I've tried looking up how to fix it and saw that I needed the Realtek High Definition Audio and it wasn't...
  3. Realtek High Definition Audio has yellow triangle with exclamation point

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek High Definition Audio has yellow triangle with exclamation point: Just bought computer from someone HP ENVY 23 Beats Audio and they reset the computer prior to buying. Now audio wont work and it says no audio output device is installed. I've tried looking up how to fix it and saw that I needed the Realtek High Definition Audio and it wasn't...
  4. Realtek High Definition Audio has yellow triangle with exclamation point

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. device manager yellow exclamation mark

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    device manager yellow exclamation mark: Hi when i turn on my device manager my display adapter has an exclamation mark i click on it so i have intel hd 4000 it has exclamation mark when i clcik on update driver it says i have latest drive and when i double click it it says working properly so what is the problem?...
  6. High Definition Audio Controller - Yellow exclamation

High Definition Audio Controller - Yellow exclamation: Hello, my onboard sound doesn't function properly suddenly once my graphic driver is updated to latest version Intel® Graphics - Windows® 10 DCH Drivers 26.20.100.7584. Everything worked fine except no sound. I went into Device manager to look and see if there was a problem....
  7. yellow exclamation mark device manager

yellow exclamation mark device manager: I installed 1903 win 10 home now in device manager pci other device has yellow mark I have already installed chipset software it was not there in 1809 version 140644
  8. yellow exclamation mark device manager

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    yellow exclamation mark device manager: I installed 1903 win 10 home now in device manager pci other device has yellow mark I have already installed chipset software it was not there in 1809 version 140644
  9. Yellow exclamation mark on wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Yellow exclamation mark on wifi: Hello, From past 2 days i got yellow exclamation mark on wifi (saying no internet access). I have changed wifi dongle. But problem remains same. I tried everything like resetting network adaptor , some command on command prompt, repair windows with iso file, and at last i do...
  10. Windows Defender has yellow exclamation mark - But there are no problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender has yellow exclamation mark - But there are no problems: Title I don't have other computers to put in a family. No option given to disable?? ***Modify title from: Defender is yellow flagged, everything in Security Center checked green except "Family Options" ***...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel high definition audio exclamation point

2. intel high definition audio exclamation mark

3. high definition audio controller have yellow exclamation

4. high definition audio driver has a exclamation mark,
  5. exclamation on hig definition audo dell inspiron 3847,
  6. high definition audio marked with exclamation in device manager,
  7. high definition audo controller exclamation point,
  8. HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_8086&DEV_2807&SUBSYS_10280622&REV_1000 drivers,
  9. high definition audio controller exclamation point,
  10. yellow warning high definition,
  11. high definition audio device yellow exclamation mark,