Windows 10: High Definition Audio Controller Not Working

Discus and support High Definition Audio Controller Not Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, Microsoft Engineers, Spontaneously, I noticed that my Logitech g230 Headset output wasn't being recognized in my mixer. Then I went to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by The G Boi, Sep 21, 2018.

1. The G Boi Win User

High Definition Audio Controller Not Working

Hello, Microsoft Engineers,

Spontaneously, I noticed that my Logitech g230 Headset output wasn't being recognized in my mixer. Then I went to my device manager and realized that under High Definition Audio Controller the device status says,

This device cannot start. (Code 10)

{Operation Failed}
    The requested operation was unsuccessful.

I have tried uninstalling and checking for new hardware, and finally, out of solutions, I fresh started my computer in hopes that the system device would start working. It still is not working and I would really appreciate any tips since Microsoft is charging 50 DOLLARS FOR THEIR "TECHNICIANS" TO FIX MY ISSUE. Any help is extremely appreciated. Absolutely, unacceptable on Microsoft's part for not dealing with a legitamate customer service issue.

:)

The G Boi, Sep 21, 2018
  2. Arun B J Win User

IDT High Definition Audio CODEC Not Working

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to update the driver and check if the issue persist.

Follow the steps to Update the driver and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X key and click
      Device Manager.
    • Select IDT High Definition Audio CODEC on Device Manager.
    • Select the Driver tab.
    • Click on Update Driver.
    • Select the option “browse my computer for driver software”.
    • Select the option “let me pick up a list of device drivers on my computer”.
    • Select the High Definition Audio Device instead of IDT High Definition" And click next.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Sep 21, 2018
  3. High definition Audio Controller

The sound system on my HP TouchSmart has stopped working. I have found a recent event log which states :- High Definition Audio Controller - Device migrated.

Can you tell me if this is likely to be the cause? What does this mean? - If it is the likely cause how do I correct it? - Thank you in anticipation.

sylviahepworth, Sep 21, 2018
  4. High Definition Audio Controller Not Working

High Definition Audio Controller not working

Hi,

I'm Diego Rios, an Independent Advisor willing to help other Microsoft customers.

Try the following procedures to troubleshoot this incident in the link below:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/fix-realte...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Please let me know if this helped and works.

Best Regards,

Diego R.

Diego Rios_06, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

High Definition Audio Controller Not Working

1. High Definition Audio Controller Not Working - Similar Threads - High Definition Audio

2. High Definition Audio Controler is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Definition Audio Controler is not working: Hello,My system information as below:Processor: IntelR CoreTM i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz 3.19 GHz Installed RAM: 8.00 GB System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition: Windows 10 Pro Version: 21H2 download audio driver from manufacturer website.I have install...
  3. High Definition Audio Controler is not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High Definition Audio Controler is not working: Hello,My system information as below:Processor: IntelR CoreTM i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz 3.19 GHz Installed RAM: 8.00 GB System type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition: Windows 10 Pro Version: 21H2 download audio driver from manufacturer website.I have install...
  4. High Definition Audio Controler is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. High Definition Audio Controller Isn't Working

High Definition Audio Controller Isn't Working: One Day I Turned On The Computer And I Had No Sound I Went To Device Manager And Nothing Then I Saw The Yellow Error Mark On The Audio Controller I Tried To Fix It But Nothin So What I Tried: Updating The Driver: Nope Reinstalling The Driver: Nope The "Regedit" Thing:...
  6. high definition audio controller error

high definition audio controller error: so as expected i have the basic no sound problem ... u would think that its a easy fix but no.. i have tried everything i could possibly do but if i install a windows that is 7 or up the sound does not work ive tried windows xp and it works lol ive tried a fake version of...
  7. High Definition Audio Controller Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High Definition Audio Controller Error: Ok, so the other night, my PC worked just fine, I came home last night turned it on and it doesnt have any output or input for audio. I check device manager and see that it says that my Realtek is unplugged. I found this under, desktop-sound, video and game controllers so...
  8. High Definition Audio Controller Broken

High Definition Audio Controller Broken: Hi, according to my device manager the high definition audio controller is not working, and as a result my audio is currently not working. In trying to fix this issue, I've attempted the various suggestions offered within the other threads regarding this specific issue, yet...
  9. High Definition Audio Controller is not working

High Definition Audio Controller is not working: Hello, I recently did a BIOS reset on my computer to fix a RAM issue (it was solved by an alternate method). After the RAM issue was resolved, I noticed I had no audio and my HD audio controller had a yellow sign next to it. I assume that this is why I have no audio. I am...
  10. High Definition Audio Controller Issues

High Definition Audio Controller Issues: As of today my computer's audio has stopped working. I check in Device Manager and see that there is an issue with the "High Definition Audio Controller". I tried disabling it and enabling it but that did not work. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it and it still did...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. high definition audio controller disabled

2. high definition audio controller not working

3. high definition audio per windows 10