Windows 10: high definition problem

Discus and support high definition problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; high definition problemhow i fix it i try everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AlexDalagon, Oct 1, 2022.

1. high definition problem

high definition problemhow i fix it i try everything

:)

AlexDalagon, Oct 1, 2022
  2. Arun B J Win User

IDT High Definition Audio CODEC Not Working

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to update the driver and check if the issue persist.

Follow the steps to Update the driver and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + X key and click
      Device Manager.
    • Select IDT High Definition Audio CODEC on Device Manager.
    • Select the Driver tab.
    • Click on Update Driver.
    • Select the option “browse my computer for driver software”.
    • Select the option “let me pick up a list of device drivers on my computer”.
    • Select the High Definition Audio Device instead of IDT High Definition" And click next.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Oct 1, 2022
  3. NVIDIA High Definition Audio problem

My desktop, HP Omen #870-119 have the driver problem in Device Manager and show with an exclamation mark on that line. I was going to uninstall NVIDIA High Definition Audio in Device Manager also I have the other driver, Realtek High Definition Audio too. The Realtek High Definition Audio driver is working properly but not NVIDIA High Definition Audio driver. But I was told by someone that I have to change in BIOS to have Realtek High Defintion Audio in Sound. And I have no idea which key command get into BIOS on my HP Omen #870-119. Also my graphic card is ZOTAC Geforce GTX 1050TI 4GB and is working with no problem. So what is your suggestion about to uninstall NVIDIA High Definition Driver from Device Manager or in program? Oh one more thing is about my operating system and is Microsoft Windows 10 Professional 64X version 1909.

Thank you,

John

imcanadian, Oct 1, 2022
  4. high definition problem

I don't have the IDT High Definition Audio Codec Driver installed on my computer

Hi,

If you want to have the high definition audio codec driver on your computer, we suggest updating your sound driver. Follow the steps below to update sound driver.

• On Start menu and type
      Device Manager
      and press enter.
    • Click Sound, video, and game controllers.
    • Right-click IDT High definition audio codec and
      Update driver.
    • If there are no update available, reinstall the driver by clicking Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer. Download the drivers from the manufacturer’s website and install it.

We also suggest updating the chipset driver from your manufacturer's website. Click
    here and
    follow the steps provided to install and update drivers in Windows 10.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

high definition problem

1. high definition problem - Similar Threads - high definition problem

2. high definition problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    high definition problem: high definition problemhow i fix it i try everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-definition-problem/a8741182-dc26-4cdb-aaaf-91b53dadc9f9
  3. high definition problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    high definition problem: high definition problemhow i fix it i try everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-definition-problem/a8741182-dc26-4cdb-aaaf-91b53dadc9f9
  4. Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek High Definition Audio Driver Problem: Hi, I got a problem with the realtek audio driver.The software sometimes will not start at the start up, I cannot use my microphone.As I see when it don't start up, even the 5.1 Sound Around I cannot use, I can only use my television for sound.It even didn't have the driver...
  5. NVIDIA High Definition Audio problem

NVIDIA High Definition Audio problem: My desktop, HP Omen #870-119 have the driver problem in Device Manager and show with an exclamation mark on that line. I was going to uninstall NVIDIA High Definition Audio in Device Manager also I have the other driver, Realtek High Definition Audio too. The Realtek High...
  6. high definition

in Windows 10 Customization
    high definition: Hello, My laptop is windows 10 with a display resolution 1920x1080, true color (32 bit) 60 hurtz. Every movie I download choosing 1080p option looks like 480p. No brightness or high definition at all. What did I miss? Can u help?...
  7. Realtek High Definition Sound Problem

Realtek High Definition Sound Problem: Hello ! I reinstalled my Windows 10 a week ago and since then my sound is not working good. I'm using Realtek High Definition driver and it worked good before. But since i reinstalled my Windows the sound is really bad. It has like a little echo and it's really annoying....
  8. probleme with intel high definition audio

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    probleme with intel high definition audio: since last Windows update my son did not work! what shoud i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/probleme-with-intel-high-definition-audio/5f443b64-f1a3-4d83-afea-95ddd698c89d
  9. High definition audio problem

High definition audio problem: Hi I have old Dell Latitude E4300 laptop (include Intel Mobile Intel 4 series express chipset family) with Windows 10. It has work fine, however last summer I start to have a problem with audio and video. Both works but every two or three seonds video freeze for half a...
  10. High Definition Audio Controller Driver Problem

High Definition Audio Controller Driver Problem: Dear Community, In my device manager i have two high definition audio controller driver. One of the audio controller driver is disabled automatically. I tried to enable it manually. If i restart the computer it disabled again. If i try to update the...