Windows 10: High DPC found for multiple drivers, driving me insane

Discus and support High DPC found for multiple drivers, driving me insane in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey folks, after probably about 10 hours wasted just looking for a way to fix this, I'm finally asking for help. The past week or so there's been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mikah247, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Mikah247 Win User

High DPC found for multiple drivers, driving me insane

Hey folks, after probably about 10 hours wasted just looking for a way to fix this, I'm finally asking for help.

The past week or so there's been more than subtle audio crackling, nothing too annoying but it makes my games lag in spurts as well.
    The crackling usually comes on when i'm scrolling through things or seemingly at random while playing games.
    It seems i have tried EVERYTHING,

uninstalled my graphics drivers and reinstalled
    uninstalled and updated Realtek drivers
    Changed power saving settings to performance
    Changed Nvidia control panel's image settings to performance
    Reseated graphics card (i saw that might cause problems)
    System recovery
    Factory reset
    Here's the LatencyMon log
    Code: _________________________________________________________________________________________________________CONCLUSION _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other tasks. You are likely to experience buffer underruns appearing as drop outs, clicks or pops. One or more DPC routines that belong to a driver running in your system appear to be executing for too long. Also one or more ISR routines that belong to a driver running in your system appear to be executing for too long. One problem may be related to power management, disable CPU throttling settings in Control Panel and BIOS setup. Check for BIOS updates. LatencyMon has been analyzing your system for 0:02:52 (h:mm:ss) on all processors. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ SYSTEM INFORMATION _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Computer name: DESKTOP-1TEKQMT OS version: Windows 8 , 6.2, build: 9200 (x64) Hardware: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., M5A97 LE R2.0 CPU: AuthenticAMD AMD FX(tm)-8350 Eight-Core Processor Logical processors: 8 Processor groups: 1 RAM: 8093 MB total _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ CPU SPEED _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Reported CPU speed: 4014 MHz Measured CPU speed: 17 MHz (approx.) Note: reported execution times may be calculated based on a fixed reported CPU speed. Disable variable speed settings like Intel Speed Step and AMD Cool N Quiet in the BIOS setup for more accurate results. WARNING: the CPU speed that was measured is only a fraction of the CPU speed reported. Your CPUs may be throttled back due to variable speed settings and thermal issues. It is suggested that you run a utility which reports your actual CPU frequency and temperature. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ MEASURED INTERRUPT TO USER PROCESS LATENCIES _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ The interrupt to process latency reflects the measured interval that a usermode process needed to respond to a hardware request from the moment the interrupt service routine started execution. This includes the scheduling and execution of a DPC routine, the signaling of an event and the waking up of a usermode thread from an idle wait state in response to that event. Highest measured interrupt to process latency (µs): 10480.312442 Average measured interrupt to process latency (µs): 9.778914 Highest measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs): 10476.401330 Average measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs): 4.250264 _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ REPORTED ISRs _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Interrupt service routines are routines installed by the OS and device drivers that execute in response to a hardware interrupt signal. Highest ISR routine execution time (µs): 10568.810663 Driver with highest ISR routine execution time: dxgkrnl.sys - DirectX Graphics Kernel, Microsoft Corporation Highest reported total ISR routine time (%): 0.153802 Driver with highest ISR total time: dxgkrnl.sys - DirectX Graphics Kernel, Microsoft Corporation Total time spent in ISRs (%) 0.181714 ISR count (execution time <250 µs): 128687 ISR count (execution time 250-500 µs): 0 ISR count (execution time 500-999 µs): 311 ISR count (execution time 1000-1999 µs): 92 ISR count (execution time 2000-3999 µs): 79 ISR count (execution time >=4000 µs): 0 _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ REPORTED DPCs _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ DPC routines are part of the interrupt servicing dispatch mechanism and disable the possibility for a process to utilize the CPU while it is interrupted until the DPC has finished execution. Highest DPC routine execution time (µs): 3937.065770 Driver with highest DPC routine execution time: nvlddmkm.sys - NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 364.47 , NVIDIA Corporation Highest reported total DPC routine time (%): 0.158924 Driver with highest DPC total execution time: rspLLL64.sys - Resplendence Latency Monitoring and Auxiliary Kernel Library, Resplendence Software Projects Sp. Total time spent in DPCs (%) 0.348034 DPC count (execution time <250 µs): 744000 DPC count (execution time 250-500 µs): 0 DPC count (execution time 500-999 µs): 183 DPC count (execution time 1000-1999 µs): 11 DPC count (execution time 2000-3999 µs): 8 DPC count (execution time >=4000 µs): 0 _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ REPORTED HARD PAGEFAULTS _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Hard pagefaults are events that get triggered by making use of virtual memory that is not resident in RAM but backed by a memory mapped file on disk. The process of resolving the hard pagefault requires reading in the memory from disk while the process is interrupted and blocked from execution. NOTE: some processes were hit by hard pagefaults. If these were programs producing audio, they are likely to interrupt the audio stream resulting in dropouts, clicks and pops. Check the Processes tab to see which programs were hit. Process with highest pagefault count: nvcplui.exe Total number of hard pagefaults 2098 Hard pagefault count of hardest hit process: 1754 Highest hard pagefault resolution time (µs): 50402.226707 Total time spent in hard pagefaults (%): 0.292121 Number of processes hit: 3 _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ PER CPU DATA _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ CPU 0 Interrupt cycle time (s): 13.459020 CPU 0 ISR highest execution time (µs): 10568.810663 CPU 0 ISR total execution time (s): 2.454228 CPU 0 ISR count: 107297 CPU 0 DPC highest execution time (µs): 3937.065770 CPU 0 DPC total execution time (s): 4.268962 CPU 0 DPC count: 701412 _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ CPU 1 Interrupt cycle time (s): 4.477459 CPU 1 ISR highest execution time (µs): 3125.474589 CPU 1 ISR total execution time (s): 0.025072 CPU 1 ISR count: 9421 CPU 1 DPC highest execution time (µs): 801.824365 CPU 1 DPC total execution time (s): 0.275181 CPU 1 DPC count: 11690 _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ CPU 2 Interrupt cycle time (s): 2.546625 CPU 2 ISR highest execution time (µs): 9789.806677 CPU 2 ISR total execution time (s): 0.013275 CPU 2 ISR count: 1607 CPU 2 DPC highest execution time (µs): 396.41430 CPU 2 DPC total execution time (s): 0.046982 CPU 2 DPC count: 5663 _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ CPU 3 Interrupt cycle time (s): 3.619464 CPU 3 ISR highest execution time (µs): 13.885650 CPU 3 ISR total execution time (s): 0.002011 CPU 3 ISR count: 2490 CPU 3 DPC highest execution time (µs): 341.403338 CPU 3 DPC total execution time (s): 0.026687 CPU 3 DPC count: 4034 _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ CPU 4 Interrupt cycle time (s): 2.429098 CPU 4 ISR highest execution time (µs): 11.181614 CPU 4 ISR total execution time (s): 0.001892 CPU 4 ISR count: 2610 CPU 4 DPC highest execution time (µs): 102.574738 CPU 4 DPC total execution time (s): 0.054936 CPU 4 DPC count: 7273 _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ CPU 5 Interrupt cycle time (s): 3.666034 CPU 5 ISR highest execution time (µs): 9.533881 CPU 5 ISR total execution time (s): 0.001312 CPU 5 ISR count: 1728 CPU 5 DPC highest execution time (µs): 378.062033 CPU 5 DPC total execution time (s): 0.025707 CPU 5 DPC count: 3277 _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ CPU 6 Interrupt cycle time (s): 2.419381 CPU 6 ISR highest execution time (µs): 11.084205 CPU 6 ISR total execution time (s): 0.002336 CPU 6 ISR count: 3482 CPU 6 DPC highest execution time (µs): 355.354011 CPU 6 DPC total execution time (s): 0.070530 CPU 6 DPC count: 8551 _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ CPU 7 Interrupt cycle time (s): 3.563404 CPU 7 ISR highest execution time (µs): 9.676383 CPU 7 ISR total execution time (s): 0.000485 CPU 7 ISR count: 560 CPU 7 DPC highest execution time (µs): 350.582212 CPU 7 DPC total execution time (s): 0.020401 CPU 7 DPC count: 2302 _________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/quote]

:)

Mikah247, Mar 7, 2016

2. N8 driving me insane

Think you've been really unlucky, the N8 is generally pretty stable ! Main issue you have is not having a PC for backup, if you did I'd advise doing a hard reset and reinstalling the latest SW, it would give you a fresh start and the phone would be as new,
    but I wouldn't recommend it without a backup of your contacts, calendar and notes!

If you sync by MFE and have your basics backed up, then dial *#7370# followed by 12345 and the phone will reboot and wipe itself of everything but the OS and you'd need to set it up manually, if you can manage another month or so, I'd wait and reset before
    installing Belle, which is due mid Feb !!

Good Luck

carman58---01, Mar 7, 2016
  3. teabelly Win User
    N8 driving me insane

I think I've pinpointed why it goes funny. There are two reasons related to sms messages in inbox. Once you get over 2000 or so then it starts getting slower and slower. If you don't want to delete them and need to keep many of them without spending hours
    finding the right ones you make a folder and save them... and that's when it goes wonky! For some reason making message folders and copying messages seems to make it totally unstable. The N86 was the same but took a bit longer to become unreliable. I also
    found to my cost that nokia backup on the phone was useless as it only saved sms on the C memory not the mass memory which was useless as I used mass memory. I found that out after I had wiped the phone as it was again becoming completely unusable.

Nokia need to sort out their back up utiity as it is rubbish. It only allows one generation of backups!

Luckily I've found something called rseven which lets you backup everything so I'm going to try with that.

I'm not sure I can wait more months for more firmware that will probably just screw the phone up even more if past updates are anything to go by. Seriously considering either trading it in for a blackberry or a samsung. I have no idea whether they're more
    reliable but as a BB is a business phone I'd expect it to be more solid as business people don't tolerate buggy phones anywhere near as much as home users.

The wiping everything every 6 months and having to start again was why I went mac. I've got no patience for phones that need to be wiped that often. The E70 I used to have was flaky for a few months then was perfect for 18 months at least.

Sad thing is I've had an 'as new' phone several times. First one lasted 4 days. Second one only lasted a matter of hours before it wouldn't open any apps and would crash continually. Multiple resets wouldn't fix the problem either. It doesn't seem to be
    age that triggers it. It has to be the folders thing.

It's calmed down a bit now so I'm hoping it will be ok for a while I decide what to do.

teabelly, Mar 7, 2016
Thema:

High DPC found for multiple drivers, driving me insane

1. High DPC found for multiple drivers, driving me insane - Similar Threads - High DPC found

2. This is driving me insane,

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is driving me insane,: [ATTACH] Maximized windows create a bar at the bottom that obscures a portion of the taskbar. Clicking on the taskbar makes it disappear but it's still annoying. Any fix? submitted by /u/Moheron [link] [comments]...
  3. Upload Issue - Driving Me Insane

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upload Issue - Driving Me Insane: Hi All - I will try to be as specific as possible with this issue When trying to upload to vimeo, facebook or youtube from my PC the upload speed skyrockets to 99% or 100% then just stays there. Sometimes it will reset and just do the same. The files do not upload and I have...
  4. Upload Issue - Driving Me Insane

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upload Issue - Driving Me Insane: Hi All - I will try to be as specific as possible with this issue When trying to upload to vimeo, facebook or youtube from my PC the upload speed skyrockets to 99% or 100% then just stays there. Sometimes it will reset and just do the same. The files do not upload and I have...
  5. Audio issue is driving me to insanity

Audio issue is driving me to insanity: Hello all, I am not sure if this is even an appropriate place to post this problem but I am at my wit's end. Recently I have ran into some audio issues; the system's audio will default back to 50 automatically if I alt tab between applications or switch between my two...
  6. cable driver driving me insane

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cable driver driving me insane: I have a radio shack usb to serial cable. drove me nuts yesterday trying to get it to work, but it finally did just by chance, I don't know how i did it. , Today when i plugged it back in, it went back to its former state of not working, windows will not let me roll back the...
  7. The 2004 update is driving me insane

The 2004 update is driving me insane: First it got stuck in windows update while it was installing. Today I got Windows 10 Update Assistant and it is currently at 99%. It took 6 hours to get here and I'm afraid it's stuck at 99% now. Why can't the process of updating be simple and quick? I don't even know what...
  8. Windows store driving me insane

Windows store driving me insane: Hey guys, So basically, ever since i reinstalled windows 10 version 2004, the store keeps saying that i have 22 app updates, if i select Get updates, they just sit there pending for a week, if i try to force an update, the circle just keeps circling and its driving me...
  9. Constant crashing driving me insane!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Constant crashing driving me insane!: I am so annoyed that I built this 5,000$ crash machine. I am not exactly tech illiterate, but when I have to learn coding to read dump files to even have a possibility of know what could possibly be wrong, and I spend 8+hrs a day troubleshooting rather than gaming.....I am...
  10. captcha error driving me insane!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    captcha error driving me insane!: I keep getting this message when trying to enter my details in forms that require a captcha - like competition entries...….. Your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now. For more details visit our...