Windows 10: High DPC Latency caused by wdf01000.sys

Discus and support High DPC Latency caused by wdf01000.sys in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am posting this regarding a problem that I ran across in my laptop at the beginning of august 2019, the problem is that I am getting high... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Le Jester, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Le Jester Win User

High DPC Latency caused by wdf01000.sys

Hello,​

I am posting this regarding a problem that I ran across in my laptop at the beginning of august 2019, the problem is that I am getting high DPC Latency levels that are apparently caused by wdf01000.sys according to the latency checking program, latencymon.​

I really want to know if there is a fix since I have browsed a wide range of sites trying to find a fix, I could not find any. And also my keyboard stopped working for some reason, if its ok I would like to find a fix for that, but I prioritize fixing the high latency over the keyboard.​

Thank you for taking your time to read this.​

:)

Le Jester, Sep 3, 2019
  2. Jose Est Win User

Wdf01000.sys Latency - Windows 10

Hi,

Wdf01000.sys is a Microsoft driver file. The wdf01000.sys
    process should not be deleted or prevented from loading each time Windows loads.

We would like to know more about your wdf01000.sys and latency concern:

• Were you getting errors with wdf01000.sys? If yes, Can you send us a screenshot?
    • Which program or application were you using in audio recording?
    • What equipment or devices were connected to your PC when you were recording audio?

In the meantime, check out this article for tips on how to improve
    PC performance.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Sep 3, 2019
  3. Wdf01000.sys Latency - Windows 10

Here is what is reported to me while I am using Ableton Live 9 and I am using a MOTU mk3 hybrid interface. I am able to monitor the output audio and the interface is not detecting the audio interruptions which tells me the interruptions happen between my
    interface and my computer. Also I have Windows 10 Pro if that changes anything. I only ran this test for 15 seconds and here are the results:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MEASURED INTERRUPT TO USER PROCESS LATENCIES

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The interrupt to process latency reflects the measured interval that a usermode process needed to respond to a hardware request from the moment the interrupt service routine started execution. This includes the scheduling and execution of a DPC routine, the
    signaling of an event and the waking up of a usermode thread from an idle wait state in response to that event.

Highest measured interrupt to process latency (µs): 2194.133612

Average measured interrupt to process latency (µs): 10.228841

Highest measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs): 2171.155831

Average measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs): 4.663471

REPORTED ISRs

Interrupt service routines are routines installed by the OS and device drivers that execute in response to a hardware interrupt signal.

Highest ISR routine execution time (µs): 16290.754148

Driver with highest ISR routine execution time: Wdf01000.sys - Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime, Microsoft Corporation

Highest reported total ISR routine time (%): 1.111090

Driver with highest ISR total time: Wdf01000.sys - Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime, Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in ISRs (%) 1.139980

ISR count (execution time <250 µs): 159942

ISR count (execution time 250-500 µs): 0

ISR count (execution time 500-999 µs): 81

ISR count (execution time 1000-1999 µs): 3

ISR count (execution time 2000-3999 µs): 0

ISR count (execution time >=4000 µs): 0

REPORTED DPCs

DPC routines are part of the interrupt servicing dispatch mechanism and disable the possibility for a process to utilize the CPU while it is interrupted until the DPC has finished execution.

Highest DPC routine execution time (µs): 99012.881448

Driver with highest DPC routine execution time: Wdf01000.sys - Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime, Microsoft Corporation

Highest reported total DPC routine time (%): 2.076374

Driver with highest DPC total execution time: Wdf01000.sys - Kernel Mode Driver Framework Runtime, Microsoft Corporation

Total time spent in DPCs (%) 2.468677

DPC count (execution time <250 µs): 250851

DPC count (execution time 250-500 µs): 0

DPC count (execution time 500-999 µs): 133

DPC count (execution time 1000-1999 µs): 43

DPC count (execution time 2000-3999 µs): 18

DPC count (execution time >=4000 µs): 0

REPORTED HARD PAGEFAULTS

Hard pagefaults are events that get triggered by making use of virtual memory that is not resident in RAM but backed by a memory mapped file on disk. The process of resolving the hard pagefault requires reading in the memory from disk while the process is interrupted
    and blocked from execution.

Process with highest pagefault count: none

Total number of hard pagefaults 0

Hard pagefault count of hardest hit process: 0

Highest hard pagefault resolution time (µs): 0.0

Total time spent in hard pagefaults (%): 0.0

Number of processes hit: 0

Playdisgame, Sep 3, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Do I have latency problems?

High DPC Latency caused by wdf01000.sys [​IMG]

- there's my laptop for comparison- not specially brilliant spec. (see below)

I only found wdf01000.sys in WinSxS - not an active driver in my case.

See analysis here:
    Wdf01000.sys Causing high DPC Latency - but how can I know what driver is the problem
    - uses XPERF to create a trace.

Another here:
    Latency caused by unidentified driver (wdf01000.sys) - Gearslutz Pro Audio Community
    with the odd idea/suggestion

Another thread here (in Dutch)
    Hoge latency door ACPI.sys en Wdf01000.sys. Geluid hangt. - Windows Clients - GoT

dalchina, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

1. High DPC Latency caused by wdf01000.sys - Similar Threads - High DPC Latency

2. High Latency caused by wdf01000.sys, ndis.sys, stornvme.sys, etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Latency caused by wdf01000.sys, ndis.sys, stornvme.sys, etc.: Hello there.I'm experiencing usb stutters and audio popping/crackling when I use an USB Audio Interface the problem is a lot more accentuated.The problem is more present when I watch youtube videos if I scroll down to the comment section and I don't watch the video it runs...
  3. High Latency caused by wdf01000.sys, ndis.sys, stornvme.sys, etc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High Latency caused by wdf01000.sys, ndis.sys, stornvme.sys, etc.: Hello there.I'm experiencing usb stutters and audio popping/crackling when I use an USB Audio Interface the problem is a lot more accentuated.The problem is more present when I watch youtube videos if I scroll down to the comment section and I don't watch the video it runs...
  4. High Latency on Wdf01000.sys driver causing Real Time Audio Playback issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High Latency on Wdf01000.sys driver causing Real Time Audio Playback issues: HiI have ran Latency Mon as I am getting issues when using using my Traktor Kontrol s3 DJ controller causing real time audio play back issues and the above driver is reporting Highest execution of over 5.83 which appears to be causing the audio issues - have you any advice on...
  5. high dpc latency with following drivers: wdf01000.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, and rspll64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    high dpc latency with following drivers: wdf01000.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, and rspll64.sys: I run my laptop for real-time audio processing, but after many optimizations I still get glitches, culprit drivers are :1- wdf01000.sys2- ntoskrnl.exe3- rspll64.sysAll 3 above drivers have very high dpc latency which is affecting the operation of my audio software.What can I...
  6. WDF01000.sys High latency on latencymon how to fix the problem

WDF01000.sys High latency on latencymon how to fix the problem: my pc built window 10 home 20h2 CPU:ryzen 5900x VGA:radeon vii lastest driver MB:Crosshair hero vii wi-fi lastest bios RAM: 32gb G.skill neo 3200 PSU:leadex II 850w gold HDD:m.2 500gb m.2 1TB WD BLACK 2 WD BLUE 1TB Power plan : ultimate performance...
  7. DPC latency, caused by wdf01000.sys latency.

DPC latency, caused by wdf01000.sys latency.: Hi, I'm looking for a fix for this windows latency issue. I am experiencing high latency and interrupts due to windows drivers specifically "wdf01000.sys, kernal mode driver framework runtime." You can see this from the screenshot of the latency monitor check. [IMG]...
  8. Wdf01000.sys latency probelm

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wdf01000.sys latency probelm: Hi, I have a self-built PC Ryzen 5 1600, 8 Gb Ram, Radeon RX 470, 256Gb NVMe SSD on which Windows 10 Education Edition is running, 2 TB HDD for data storing and use a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen as my USB sound card for Audio Recording, Mixing and Mastering. I searched...
  9. Very High Latency issues caused by ndis.sys, Wdf01000.sys and dxgkrnl.sys

Very High Latency issues caused by ndis.sys, Wdf01000.sys and dxgkrnl.sys: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This is my LatencyMon Log _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ CONCLUSION _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Your...
  10. Sound stuttering and high latency from Wdf01000.sys and ACPI.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound stuttering and high latency from Wdf01000.sys and ACPI.sys: I've been having an issue with my sound were it starts stuttering after some time for no reason. I've downloaded LatencyMon and it showed me that wdf01000.sys goes over 50ms after a couple of hours while ACPI.sys can go higher than 1ms. They both got high DPC with wdf driver...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wdf01000.sys latency fixed

2. wfd01000.sys latency isr count

3. wdf01000.sys isr count

4. wdf01000.sys dpc,
  5. wdf01000.sys latency issues,
  6. wdf01000.sys latency fix,
  7. dxgkrnl.sys high latency,
  8. wdf01000.sys latency,
  9. wfd01000.sys latency