Windows 10: High DPC latency, Ryzen 1600 & GTX 1060

Discus and support High DPC latency, Ryzen 1600 & GTX 1060 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; PC Specs: Code: - Ryzen 1600 @ 3.2 Ghz ( stock )- Zotac AMP! GTX 1060 3G- 2 x 8 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200 Mhz DDR4- Crucial 525Gb m.2 drive- MSI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TuN, Oct 15, 2017.

1. TUN
    TuN Win User

High DPC latency, Ryzen 1600 & GTX 1060

PC Specs:
    Code: - Ryzen 1600 @ 3.2 Ghz ( stock )- Zotac AMP! GTX 1060 3G- 2 x 8 GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200 Mhz DDR4- Crucial 525Gb m.2 drive- MSI x370 Gaming Plus- EVGA Supernova G3 550W- BenQ 2411z 144hz- Asus Xonar DX[/quote] So I've gotten myself a Ryzen 1600, and now I'm getting serious microstuttering.

I'm getting around 4000 DPC latency on nvlddmkm.sys ( NVIDIA Kernel Mode Driver ).

1. I've updated BIOS to the latest one
    2. Installed the latest AMD Chipset drivers
    3. Installed the latest Nvidia drivers
    4. Applied the AMD Ryzen Balanced power plan
    5. Tried Timer Resolution
    6. Tried disabling power saving technologies in BIOS, but the options are very limited, there isn't even an option to enable or disable HPET

I've also updated all the possible drivers on the computer to the latest ones, after I've installed all the 'main' drivers, and still had stuttering issues, I have decided to install Driver Booster, in case I've missed something. It did update few of them, but the DPC latency still gets very high.

Sometimes it takes minutes to get to few thousands of DPC, but 'normally' I have between 500-800 of it ( which still seems quite high eh )

:)

2. MoisCohen Win User

Forza Horizon 3 PC crashing a couple seconds after I start the game

Whenever I boot the game it crashes a second or 2 later.

How do I fix this?

It started doing it and it happened to one of my friends at the exact same time mine started. It can't be my computer.

Specs:

Ryzen 1600

asus prime mobo

500w psu

asus oc gtx 1060

MoisCohen, Oct 15, 2017
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    BulldogXX, Oct 15, 2017
Thema:

High DPC latency, Ryzen 1600 & GTX 1060

1. High DPC latency, Ryzen 1600 & GTX 1060 - Similar Threads - High DPC latency

2. Audio cracking and high dpc latency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio cracking and high dpc latency: I have been struggling to solve an issue with audio cracking and popping on my pc. Using latency mon it is showing that ndis.sys is the highest dpc routine and that dxgkrnl.sys is the highest isr routine but sometimes when I'm having the audio issues latency mon doesn't...
  3. Audio cracking and high dpc latency

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio cracking and high dpc latency: I have been struggling to solve an issue with audio cracking and popping on my pc. Using latency mon it is showing that ndis.sys is the highest dpc routine and that dxgkrnl.sys is the highest isr routine but sometimes when I'm having the audio issues latency mon doesn't...
  4. High DPC latency in windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High DPC latency in windows 10: Recently, I have updated windows to version 2004 and i have found the DPC latency to rise. I used LatencyMon application to check the DPC latency and found the main problematic drivers are ndis.sys, acpi.sys, Hdaudbus.sys and dxgkrnl.sys. Here are the links to latencyMon and...
  5. High DPC Latency - Computer freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High DPC Latency - Computer freezing: [ATTACH]Hello, My computer show a high DPC Latency and its cutting sound and freezing all time, how can i solve this? Already did sfc /scan now and the result shows that all normal, no integrity violation, my video card driver is updated. Can u help me? I had formated my...
  6. High DPC Latency

High DPC Latency: Hi everyone! Lately, I've been facing such a high DPC latency and it's annoying so much. I'm currently using an Inspiron 14 5458 with Windows 1909. Drivers are all updated I used latencymon to check what was wrong and I see something wrong with ACPI.sys and ndis.sys. I...
  7. Gtx 1060 artifacts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gtx 1060 artifacts: Hello I'm a newbee to pc gaming and bought a 2nd hand pc a few months ago with a 4th gen i5 k processor oc to 4.3ghz, a gtx 1060 6gb and 12gb ddr3 ram. When i first got the pc i was gaming on ultra at 1080p playing far cry 5. In the past week or so I can't seem to game at...
  8. High DPC latency

in Windows 10 Customization
    High DPC latency: I use my Dell XPS for recording and live playback but the system suffers from high DPC latency caused by ACPI driver. I removed Dell audio drivers and installed those from RealTek with no avail. Latency is an issue because I need this computer for live recording. Please your...
  9. High DPC/ ISR Latency

High DPC/ ISR Latency: Hello community, So by way of background, for a while now I have experienced issues regarding audio crackles and pops. This primarily occurs when using Cubase 9.5 but also exists outside of the software too, occasionally. After searching for solutions, I came across...
  10. DPC latency tests. High latency?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DPC latency tests. High latency?: Hello *Smile I have done some latency tests on my computer after I began to get some audio popping in my headphones. I have had this problem for a few months now. I cant seem to understand if my results are okay or not, which is why Im asking you. No games was running while...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ryzen reducing high dpc latency

2. dpc stuck at 1us RYZEN

3. nvidia gtx 1060 dpc latency insues