Windows 10: High DPC latency spikes after updating to 1903

Discus and support High DPC latency spikes after updating to 1903 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; All my drivers are up2date, including BIOS. My CPU is i5-4690 (Haswell) I did "clean" installation of 1903 build with drive reformatting, and system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by k3lt, Jun 13, 2019 at 4:57 AM.

1. k3lt Win User

High DPC latency spikes after updating to 1903

All my drivers are up2date, including BIOS. My CPU is i5-4690 (Haswell)

I did "clean" installation of 1903 build with drive reformatting, and system is on SSD.

High DPC latency spikes after updating to 1903 d7f56e28-5452-4db3-9128-cf666bccdae6?upload=true.png

:)

2. lbs_925 Win User

Windows 10 v1903 - ntoskrnl.exe & ISR/DPC latency spikes

Unfortunately I do not have a solution, but can report that I have the exact same problem with DPC latency spikes caused by ntoskrnl.exe after upgrading to 1903. All drivers and BIOS are up to date (even reinstalled to see if this would help, but did not).
    Will be rolling back.

3. DPC Latency High

Hi,

Check these:

Solving DPC Latency Issues - Download Latency Monitor and DPC Latency Checker

https://www.sweetwater.com/sweetcare/articles/solving-dpc-latency-issues/

DPC Latency Checker

Troubleshoot Driver Problems Using DPC Latency Checker - Windows Tutorials

DPC Latency Checker - Download

DPC Latency Checker

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Brown -
    Microsoft MVP
    <- profile - Windows and Devices for IT : Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right.

SpiritX MS MVP, Jun 13, 2019 at 5:05 AM
  4. High DPC latency spikes after updating to 1903

Windows 10 High Dpc Latency

Windows 10 High Dpc Latency please help me someone

Thema:

High DPC latency spikes after updating to 1903

1. High DPC latency spikes after updating to 1903 - Similar Threads - High DPC latency

2. Windows 10 v1903 - ntoskrnl.exe & ISR/DPC latency spikes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 v1903 - ntoskrnl.exe & ISR/DPC latency spikes: Hi, After updating to 1903 LatencyMon associates ntoskrnl.exe with large latency spikes on the order of ~1,300µs. Same results with KB4497935. I posted here too as I thought it could be related to the GPU driver:...
  3. Another High Latency Thread / High ISR & DPC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Another High Latency Thread / High ISR & DPC: Hello! The issue: So, as the thread subject suggests, I'm having some serious hardware latency issues with my graphics and audio kernels. The problem manifests as pops and clicks in audio, usually accompanied with a massive drop in overall PC responsiveness--it's gotten...
  4. High DPC latency causing audio stutters

High DPC latency causing audio stutters: Build: i5 8600k 4.5ghz. 1x sandisk 120gb ssd. (boot drive, clean install of windows and latest update.) 1x samsung 860 Evo 1TB ssd. Z370 HD3 Gigabyte Mobo. GTX 1080 ROG. 2x 2666mhz DDR4 Corsair ram. I've tried absolutely everything, disabling hpet, changing power...
  5. High DPC latency (usbport.sys, directx)

High DPC latency (usbport.sys, directx): I have seen this issue reported by dozens of people over dozens of websites but I have yet to find an adequate fix to the problem. I am running Windows 10 Pro Version 1803 Build 17134.590. I have recently noticed that if I attempt to play games while I'm voice chatting on...
  6. High DPC latency

in Windows 10 Customization
    High DPC latency: I use my Dell XPS for recording and live playback but the system suffers from high DPC latency caused by ACPI driver. I removed Dell audio drivers and installed those from RealTek with no avail. Latency is an issue because I need this computer for live recording. Please your...
  7. High DPC/ ISR Latency

High DPC/ ISR Latency: Hello community, So by way of background, for a while now I have experienced issues regarding audio crackles and pops. This primarily occurs when using Cubase 9.5 but also exists outside of the software too, occasionally. After searching for solutions, I came across...
  8. DPC latency tests. High latency?

DPC latency tests. High latency?: Hello *Smile I have done some latency tests on my computer after I began to get some audio popping in my headphones. I have had this problem for a few months now. I cant seem to understand if my results are okay or not, which is why Im asking you. No games was running while...
  9. high dpc latency causing audio stuttering

high dpc latency causing audio stuttering: i ran latencymon and did a trace, but am unsure how to procede 40843
  10. Sound Distortion Possibly Caused by High DPC Latency

in Windows 10 Support
    Sound Distortion Possibly Caused by High DPC Latency: Hello. I have had this issue for a while now and I have not figured out a way to stop it. I have tried reinstalling windows and have updated drivers, but nothing seems to work. DPC latency checker stats are below. [img] Thank you. 81909