Windows 10: High DPC latency spikes after updating to 1903

Discus and support High DPC latency spikes after updating to 1903 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; All my drivers are up2date, including BIOS. My CPU is i5-4690 (Haswell) I did "clean" installation of 1903 build with drive reformatting, and system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by k3lt, Jun 13, 2019.

1. k3lt Win User

High DPC latency spikes after updating to 1903

All my drivers are up2date, including BIOS. My CPU is i5-4690 (Haswell)

I did "clean" installation of 1903 build with drive reformatting, and system is on SSD.

High DPC latency spikes after updating to 1903 d7f56e28-5452-4db3-9128-cf666bccdae6?upload=true.png

:)

2. lbs_925 Win User

Windows 10 v1903 - ntoskrnl.exe & ISR/DPC latency spikes

Unfortunately I do not have a solution, but can report that I have the exact same problem with DPC latency spikes caused by ntoskrnl.exe after upgrading to 1903. All drivers and BIOS are up to date (even reinstalled to see if this would help, but did not).
    Will be rolling back.

lbs_925, Jun 13, 2019
  3. DPC Latency High

Hi,

Check these:

Solving DPC Latency Issues - Download Latency Monitor and DPC Latency Checker

https://www.sweetwater.com/sweetcare/articles/solving-dpc-latency-issues/

DPC Latency Checker

Troubleshoot Driver Problems Using DPC Latency Checker - Windows Tutorials

DPC Latency Checker - Download

DPC Latency Checker

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Brown -
    Microsoft MVP
    <- profile - Windows and Devices for IT : Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right.

SpiritX MS MVP, Jun 13, 2019
  4. High DPC latency spikes after updating to 1903

Windows 10 High Dpc Latency

Windows 10 High Dpc Latency please help me someone

donnieadler, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

High DPC latency spikes after updating to 1903

1. High DPC latency spikes after updating to 1903 - Similar Threads - High DPC latency

2. High ping/latency spikes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High ping/latency spikes: So around a week ago my internet/wifi connection has gotten worse, I have already called my provider optimum in which they said that it is a either a router issue or an issue with my laptop they reset the modem on their end and I have reset the wifi and modem on my end which...
  3. High ping/latency spikes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High ping/latency spikes: So around a week ago my internet/wifi connection has gotten worse, I have already called my provider optimum in which they said that it is a either a router issue or an issue with my laptop they reset the modem on their end and I have reset the wifi and modem on my end which...
  4. Audio cracking and high dpc latency

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio cracking and high dpc latency: I have been struggling to solve an issue with audio cracking and popping on my pc. Using latency mon it is showing that ndis.sys is the highest dpc routine and that dxgkrnl.sys is the highest isr routine but sometimes when I'm having the audio issues latency mon doesn't...
  5. Windows 10 DPC latency spikes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 DPC latency spikes: I bought my HP Pavilion 15-dk1007na primarily for use for audio recording and I'm really struggling to record because of the high amounts of latency, I've got large latency spikes on ntoskrnl.exe, Wfd01000.sys, tcpip.sys regularly, checked with latencymon. Playback is...
  6. high latency / ping spikes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    high latency / ping spikes: For around 3 months now I've been encountering high latency and ping spikes online, I've looked at so many questions like this and not a single person has had the same exact problem, there's always been a way to resolve it, I have literally gone to lengths as far as...
  7. High DPC Latency

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High DPC Latency: Hi everyone! Lately, I've been facing such a high DPC latency and it's annoying so much. I'm currently using an Inspiron 14 5458 with Windows 1909. Drivers are all updated I used latencymon to check what was wrong and I see something wrong with ACPI.sys and ndis.sys. I...
  8. High DPC latency

in Windows 10 Customization
    High DPC latency: I use my Dell XPS for recording and live playback but the system suffers from high DPC latency caused by ACPI driver. I removed Dell audio drivers and installed those from RealTek with no avail. Latency is an issue because I need this computer for live recording. Please your...
  9. High DPC/ ISR Latency

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High DPC/ ISR Latency: Hello community, So by way of background, for a while now I have experienced issues regarding audio crackles and pops. This primarily occurs when using Cubase 9.5 but also exists outside of the software too, occasionally. After searching for solutions, I came across...
  10. DPC latency tests. High latency?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DPC latency tests. High latency?: Hello *Smile I have done some latency tests on my computer after I began to get some audio popping in my headphones. I have had this problem for a few months now. I cant seem to understand if my results are okay or not, which is why Im asking you. No games was running while...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hpet 1903

2. windows 10 1903 high dpc latency ntoskrnl.exe