Windows 10: High DPC latency (usbport.sys, directx)

Discus and support High DPC latency (usbport.sys, directx) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have seen this issue reported by dozens of people over dozens of websites but I have yet to find an adequate fix to the problem. I am running... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by THughes0728, Feb 17, 2019.

1. High DPC latency (usbport.sys, directx)

I have seen this issue reported by dozens of people over dozens of websites but I have yet to find an adequate fix to the problem.

I am running Windows 10 Pro Version 1803 Build 17134.590. I have recently noticed that if I attempt to play games while I'm voice chatting on a discord server, the game lags horribly and the audio in the voice chat stutters and breaks up badly. I began to research the situation only to find that it is everywhere and that no one seems to be able to completely fix the problem.

I have installed the most recent device drivers for all of my devices, but this has had no effect because the driver in question is used by a Microsoft default device (Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller, Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller). I run LatencyMon in order to get the stats for my system, and it has been an eye opener. I'm not really sure why I have these Microsoft host controller drivers installed when I installed the actual drivers for my motherboard, but it is really really really making my life difficult.

Please let me know what information you need from me and I'll supply it. I could just do a huge info dump but I'd rather just give the relevant data as needed instead.

:)

THughes0728, Feb 17, 2019

2. DPC Latency High

Hi,

Check these:

Solving DPC Latency Issues - Download Latency Monitor and DPC Latency Checker

https://www.sweetwater.com/sweetcare/articles/solving-dpc-latency-issues/

DPC Latency Checker

Troubleshoot Driver Problems Using DPC Latency Checker - Windows Tutorials

DPC Latency Checker - Download

DPC Latency Checker

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Brown -
    Microsoft MVP
    <- profile - Windows and Devices for IT : Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right.

SpiritX MS MVP, Feb 17, 2019
  3. Windows 10 High Dpc Latency

Windows 10 High Dpc Latency please help me someone

donnieadler, Feb 17, 2019
  4. High DPC latency (usbport.sys, directx)

Windows 10 High Dpc Latency

I believe DPC Latency Checker does not support WIN 10. Please try LatencyMon and check.

I had this issue so thought of sharing.

GypsySoul13, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

High DPC latency (usbport.sys, directx)

1. High DPC latency (usbport.sys, directx) - Similar Threads - High DPC latency

2. Audio cracking and high dpc latency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio cracking and high dpc latency: I have been struggling to solve an issue with audio cracking and popping on my pc. Using latency mon it is showing that ndis.sys is the highest dpc routine and that dxgkrnl.sys is the highest isr routine but sometimes when I'm having the audio issues latency mon doesn't...
  3. Audio cracking and high dpc latency

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio cracking and high dpc latency: I have been struggling to solve an issue with audio cracking and popping on my pc. Using latency mon it is showing that ndis.sys is the highest dpc routine and that dxgkrnl.sys is the highest isr routine but sometimes when I'm having the audio issues latency mon doesn't...
  4. high dpc latency with following drivers: wdf01000.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, and rspll64.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    high dpc latency with following drivers: wdf01000.sys, ntoskrnl.exe, and rspll64.sys: I run my laptop for real-time audio processing, but after many optimizations I still get glitches, culprit drivers are :1- wdf01000.sys2- ntoskrnl.exe3- rspll64.sysAll 3 above drivers have very high dpc latency which is affecting the operation of my audio software.What can I...
  5. DPC latency, caused by wdf01000.sys latency.

DPC latency, caused by wdf01000.sys latency.: Hi, I'm looking for a fix for this windows latency issue. I am experiencing high latency and interrupts due to windows drivers specifically "wdf01000.sys, kernal mode driver framework runtime." You can see this from the screenshot of the latency monitor check. [IMG]...
  6. High DPC Latency

High DPC Latency: Hi everyone! Lately, I've been facing such a high DPC latency and it's annoying so much. I'm currently using an Inspiron 14 5458 with Windows 1909. Drivers are all updated I used latencymon to check what was wrong and I see something wrong with ACPI.sys and ndis.sys. I...
  7. High DPC Latency caused by wdf01000.sys

High DPC Latency caused by wdf01000.sys: Hello, I am posting this regarding a problem that I ran across in my laptop at the beginning of august 2019, the problem is that I am getting high DPC Latency levels that are apparently caused by wdf01000.sys according to the latency checking program, latencymon. I really...
  8. High DPC latency

in Windows 10 Customization
    High DPC latency: I use my Dell XPS for recording and live playback but the system suffers from high DPC latency caused by ACPI driver. I removed Dell audio drivers and installed those from RealTek with no avail. Latency is an issue because I need this computer for live recording. Please your...
  9. High DPC/ ISR Latency

High DPC/ ISR Latency: Hello community, So by way of background, for a while now I have experienced issues regarding audio crackles and pops. This primarily occurs when using Cubase 9.5 but also exists outside of the software too, occasionally. After searching for solutions, I came across...
  10. DPC latency tests. High latency?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DPC latency tests. High latency?: Hello *Smile I have done some latency tests on my computer after I began to get some audio popping in my headphones. I have had this problem for a few months now. I cant seem to understand if my results are okay or not, which is why Im asking you. No games was running while...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usbport.sys high isr

2. usbport.sys dpc latency

3. direct x dpc

4. dpc latency usbport.sys,
  5. usbport.sys latency fix,
  6. usbport.sys latency fix windows 10 update,
  7. usbport.sys fix,
  8. directx high dpc,
  9. direct x high dpc latency