Windows 10: High DPC Latency with electric popping noise win 10

Discus and support High DPC Latency with electric popping noise win 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I'm already exhausted from these annoying noises. Owe the help of the experts to fix the problem that is freaking me out. Attaches the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SagiZxx, Jun 19, 2021.

1. SagiZxx Win User

High DPC Latency with electric popping noise win 10

Hello, I'm already exhausted from these annoying noises. Owe the help of the experts to fix the problem that is freaking me out. Attaches the information through the latencymon software._________________________________________________________________________________________________________ CONCLUSION _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other tasks. You are likely to experience buffer underruns appearing as drop outs, clicks or pops. One or more DPC routin

:)

SagiZxx, Jun 19, 2021

2. Windows 10 High Dpc Latency

I believe DPC Latency Checker does not support WIN 10. Please try LatencyMon and check.

I had this issue so thought of sharing.

GypsySoul13, Jun 19, 2021
  3. syndiate Win User
    Windows 10: High DPC latency (ndis.sys)

Recently, my audio has been crackling and popping and glitching, and I wanted to see what the fuss was all about. I tried everything. Until I found out that my DPC latency was dangerously high. I ran it through the DPC Latency Checker and LatencyMon, and
    apparently the problem was "ndis.sys". I've literally tried EVERYTHING. Here's a list of what I've done to resolve this problem:

• Updating drivers
    • Changing the power plan
    • Disabling the dynamic ticking
    • Updating the graphics cards drivers
    • Disabling Firewall
    • Disabling IPv6
    • Uninstalling Bonjour
    • Disabling Energy Efficient Ethernet
    • Disabling/re-enabling drivers
    • Adding PerfLevelSrc, PowerMizerEnable, PowermizerLevel, and PowermizerLevelAC values to Registry Editor
    • Uninstalling antivirus software
    • Modifying the "Start" value in the Registry Editor's value to 4
    UPDATE: Recently, the DPC latency has declined, which is good, however it still sometimes has latency-spikes and I still don't have proper DPC latency.

COMPUTER SPECS:

Computer Model: Dell Inspiron 3668

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-7100 CPU @3.90 GhZ 3.91 GhZ

RAM: 8 GB

Graphics Driver: Intel(R) HD Graphics 630

Audio Driver: Realtek High Definition Audio

DPC latency (updated):

High DPC Latency with electric popping noise win 10 6239bb93-1397-49f9-815d-6b930532b8f4?upload=true.png

syndiate, Jun 19, 2021
  4. High DPC Latency with electric popping noise win 10

Windows 10 High Dpc Latency

Windows 10 High Dpc Latency please help me someone

donnieadler, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

High DPC Latency with electric popping noise win 10

1. High DPC Latency with electric popping noise win 10 - Similar Threads - High DPC Latency

2. High DPC latency / Sound pops and clicks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High DPC latency / Sound pops and clicks: Heyho technical support,maybe You can help me. What i tried so far:- Update all drivers- deactivated non Microsoft related services msconfigs, services and starts- bought a new soundcard- Updated Bios and changed CPU Power- and a lot more things i can't even rememberOnly...
  3. High DPC latency / Sound pops and clicks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High DPC latency / Sound pops and clicks: Heyho technical support,maybe You can help me. What i tried so far:- Update all drivers- deactivated non Microsoft related services msconfigs, services and starts- bought a new soundcard- Updated Bios and changed CPU Power- and a lot more things i can't even rememberOnly...
  4. High DPC latency / Sound pops and clicks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. High DPC latency causing audio pops

High DPC latency causing audio pops: Since I bought my laptop I can hear random popping sounds while playing a Youtube video, it doesn't happen frequently so I decided to let it pass. Some days ago I decided to get to the root of the problem and I found it was due to a high DPC latency.I have updated my drivers...
  6. High DPC Latency

High DPC Latency: Hi everyone! Lately, I've been facing such a high DPC latency and it's annoying so much. I'm currently using an Inspiron 14 5458 with Windows 1909. Drivers are all updated I used latencymon to check what was wrong and I see something wrong with ACPI.sys and ndis.sys. I...
  7. High DPC latency

in Windows 10 Customization
    High DPC latency: I use my Dell XPS for recording and live playback but the system suffers from high DPC latency caused by ACPI driver. I removed Dell audio drivers and installed those from RealTek with no avail. Latency is an issue because I need this computer for live recording. Please your...
  8. High DPC latency causing audio pops and clicks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    High DPC latency causing audio pops and clicks: I recently installed some new hardware (CPU, motherboard and memory) and did a clean Windows 10 installation. Since then both my Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 and on-board sound device have been giving me trouble. I've tried various solutions mentioned in other threads about DPC...
  9. High DPC latency causing audio pops and clicks

High DPC latency causing audio pops and clicks: I recently installed some new hardware (CPU, motherboard and memory) and did a clean Windows 10 installation. Since then both my Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 and on-board sound device have been giving me trouble. I've tried various solutions mentioned in other threads about DPC...
  10. DPC latency tests. High latency?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DPC latency tests. High latency?: Hello *Smile I have done some latency tests on my computer after I began to get some audio popping in my headphones. I have had this problem for a few months now. I cant seem to understand if my results are okay or not, which is why Im asking you. No games was running while...