Windows 10: High DPC latency

Discus and support High DPC latency in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I use my Dell XPS for recording and live playback but the system suffers from high DPC latency caused by ACPI driver. I removed Dell audio drivers and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChaundraRaddatz, Feb 4, 2019.

1. High DPC latency

I use my Dell XPS for recording and live playback but the system suffers from high DPC latency caused by ACPI driver.

I removed Dell audio drivers and installed those from RealTek with no avail. Latency is an issue because I need this computer for live recording. Please your advice.

:)

ChaundraRaddatz, Feb 4, 2019

2. DPC Latency High

Hi,

Check these:

Solving DPC Latency Issues - Download Latency Monitor and DPC Latency Checker

https://www.sweetwater.com/sweetcare/articles/solving-dpc-latency-issues/

DPC Latency Checker

Troubleshoot Driver Problems Using DPC Latency Checker - Windows Tutorials

DPC Latency Checker - Download

DPC Latency Checker

Hope this helps.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rob Brown -
    Microsoft MVP
    <- profile - Windows and Devices for IT : Bicycle - Mark Twain said it right.

SpiritX MS MVP, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Windows 10 High Dpc Latency

Windows 10 High Dpc Latency please help me someone

donnieadler, Feb 4, 2019
  4. High DPC latency

Windows 10 High Dpc Latency

I believe DPC Latency Checker does not support WIN 10. Please try LatencyMon and check.

I had this issue so thought of sharing.

GypsySoul13, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

High DPC latency

1. High DPC latency - Similar Threads - High DPC latency

2. High DPC latency dxgkrnl.sys and nvlddmkm.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High DPC latency dxgkrnl.sys and nvlddmkm.sys: Hi,I have recently bvuilt a new PC, but it's unplayable due to high DPC latency. I've had this for over a month now and I've done everything:Updated latest BiosIn Bios I've disabled onboard graphics, sound, wifi, serial connector, network, stack and power saving...
  3. High DPC latency dxgkrnl.sys and nvlddmkm.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High DPC latency dxgkrnl.sys and nvlddmkm.sys: Hi,I have recently bvuilt a new PC, but it's unplayable due to high DPC latency. I've had this for over a month now and I've done everything:Updated latest BiosIn Bios I've disabled onboard graphics, sound, wifi, serial connector, network, stack and power saving...
  4. Audio cracking and high dpc latency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio cracking and high dpc latency: I have been struggling to solve an issue with audio cracking and popping on my pc. Using latency mon it is showing that ndis.sys is the highest dpc routine and that dxgkrnl.sys is the highest isr routine but sometimes when I'm having the audio issues latency mon doesn't...
  5. Audio cracking and high dpc latency

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio cracking and high dpc latency: I have been struggling to solve an issue with audio cracking and popping on my pc. Using latency mon it is showing that ndis.sys is the highest dpc routine and that dxgkrnl.sys is the highest isr routine but sometimes when I'm having the audio issues latency mon doesn't...
  6. High DPC latency in windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High DPC latency in windows 10: Recently, I have updated windows to version 2004 and i have found the DPC latency to rise. I used LatencyMon application to check the DPC latency and found the main problematic drivers are ndis.sys, acpi.sys, Hdaudbus.sys and dxgkrnl.sys. Here are the links to latencyMon and...
  7. High DPC Latency - Computer freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High DPC Latency - Computer freezing: [ATTACH]Hello, My computer show a high DPC Latency and its cutting sound and freezing all time, how can i solve this? Already did sfc /scan now and the result shows that all normal, no integrity violation, my video card driver is updated. Can u help me? I had formated my...
  8. High DPC Latency

High DPC Latency: Hi everyone! Lately, I've been facing such a high DPC latency and it's annoying so much. I'm currently using an Inspiron 14 5458 with Windows 1909. Drivers are all updated I used latencymon to check what was wrong and I see something wrong with ACPI.sys and ndis.sys. I...
  9. High DPC/ ISR Latency

High DPC/ ISR Latency: Hello community, So by way of background, for a while now I have experienced issues regarding audio crackles and pops. This primarily occurs when using Cubase 9.5 but also exists outside of the software too, occasionally. After searching for solutions, I came across...
  10. DPC latency tests. High latency?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DPC latency tests. High latency?: Hello *Smile I have done some latency tests on my computer after I began to get some audio popping in my headphones. I have had this problem for a few months now. I cant seem to understand if my results are okay or not, which is why Im asking you. No games was running while...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usbport.sys latency fix windows 10 update