Windows 10: High end build, stuttering in every game

Discus and support High end build, stuttering in every game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I did a fresh Windows 10 install today, UEFI, genuine, build 1703. I have all the latest drivers installed, the BIOS of the motherboard is the 3504,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by djanthony93, Aug 26, 2017.

1. High end build, stuttering in every game

I did a fresh Windows 10 install today, UEFI, genuine, build 1703.
    I have all the latest drivers installed, the BIOS of the motherboard is the 3504, updated today.

16gb DDR4

djanthony93, Aug 28, 2017

2. Try with the anniversary update's build (1607), I haven't try yet but I will when I'll have time.

Cob Kurtain, Aug 28, 2017
  3. After tweaking the devices settings it appears to be my Steelseries headset audio devices to cause the insane stuttering. To eliminate that completely I have to disable all audio devices and then re-enabling them. Also this is what the Socialclub launcher.log reports:

djanthony93, Aug 29, 2017
  4. High end build, stuttering in every game

Try disabling NVIDIA High Definition Audio and all other audio drivers associated with NVIDIA, see what happens.

RoasterMen, Aug 29, 2017
  5. I haven't installed them and I've already disabled the virtual nvidia audio cable but I have to do the disable audio devices trick everytime to eliminate the stuttering

djanthony93, Aug 29, 2017
  6. Try disabling NVIDIA High Definition Audio and all other audio drivers associated with NVIDIA, see what happens.

RoasterMen, Aug 29, 2017
  7. Personnaly, it won't change anything

Cob Kurtain, Aug 29, 2017
  8. High end build, stuttering in every game

Tested but it wasn't better

Cob Kurtain, Aug 30, 2017
  9. stuttering in every game?

djanthony93, Aug 30, 2017
  10. In order to solve this problem I think the OP needs to switch to another game while testing and diagnosing this issue. All RockStar games have a lot of graphics stability issues. I have had similar issues with all GTA games at some point. It is so long time ago that I can't recall anymore what I did to solve this in my case.

slicendice, Aug 31, 2017
  11. Well to be honest i can tell you just from the info you entered the stuttering it probably happening because you are using two monitors with different refresh rates lol

144hz and 60hz equals lag on one of the monitors which will cause the stuttering if the monitors were the same and doing this i would say the GPU is too weak for the setup but realistically you are running two different monitors with two different speeds that arent even close

Your best bet is to either tone the 144mhz to the weaker monitors level or just disable one because that is the problem i don't understand how anyone else didn't see that

solarstarshines, Aug 31, 2017
  12. slicendice, Aug 31, 2017
  13. High end build, stuttering in every game

Thank you when dealing with high refresh rates you don't want to mix and match monitors or you'll end up sorry

For spread sheets and general video it's fine because most videos are only averaging 60hz refresh rate so you will not see it at all only when doing something like gaming that depends on it is when the trouble starts the Monitor basically can't keep up

solarstarshines, Aug 31, 2017
  14. I think using one monitor was covered:

I said this:

I'm having a hard time understanding how your friends with lesser hardware aren't experiencing the occasional stutter you do. Are they using the EXACT same graphic settings and monitor resolution? I'd be testing with one monitor only, latest Nvidia drivers with a clean install and V Sync off.

Op said this:
    1. What I've done till now:
    o Tried every graphic settings.
    o All kind of Windows 10 optimizations like Performance mode, Xbox game mode off, disabled unnecessary services and tasks, no antivirus (Windows Defender on only).
    o Hard drive defragmentation.
    o Nvidia control panel optimizations for every game like Thread optimization, tried several v-sync modes, etc.
    o All drivers are updated.
    o No pending Windows updates.
    o Temps are fine, GPU and CPU never go above 65C.
    o Shadowplay overlay off.
    o Playing with one monitor at once.
    o Moved games from HDD to SSD.
    o Tried different version of GPU drivers.
    o Disabled the page on the HDD and fixed its size on the SSD with the reccommended value.
    o Memtest for both RAM stick at once (8 pass each no errors).

specialkone, Aug 31, 2017
  15. Well all i can say is this something is causing latency issues which means something is not working correctly i feel it might be his GPU even though he says he isn't having issues with that

Also i would check in the bios the PCI-E settings also check the slot you have the card in that also could be giving you issues or there is not enough juice going through sometimes a bad PCI-e slot will do this because it's not fully functional try putting the card in a different slot and see if anything changes Also try another card preferably a friends that have the same gpu or vice versa try yours in their build

solarstarshines, Sep 1, 2017
Thema:

High end build, stuttering in every game

1. High end build, stuttering in every game - Similar Threads - High end build

2. massive fortnite stutters on high end custom gaming pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    massive fortnite stutters on high end custom gaming pc: hi i have a gaming pc and after installing my new rtx 3070 fortnite hasnt been running the same, it runs over 300 fps but then i get a massive 10-15 second stutter that is 2-15 fps randomly, i have downloaded the latest gpu driver and performed a clean installation and also...
  3. massive fortnite stutters on high end custom gaming pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    massive fortnite stutters on high end custom gaming pc: hi i have a gaming pc and after installing my new rtx 3070 fortnite hasnt been running the same, it runs over 300 fps but then i get a massive 10-15 second stutter that is 2-15 fps randomly, i have downloaded the latest gpu driver and performed a clean installation and also...
  4. Micro stutter on high end and mid pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micro stutter on high end and mid pc: Hello, I have buyed new pc for a year and 2 or 3 months and I have been experiencing fps drop and stutters and it happens on all games I tried lowering resolution still same problem tried lowering graphics still same problem disabled HPET and dynamic ticks and that Microsoft...
  5. Micro stutter on high end and mid pc

Micro stutter on high end and mid pc: Hello, I have buyed new pc for a year and 2 or 3 months and I have been experiencing fps drop and stutters and it happens on all games I tried lowering resolution still same problem tried lowering graphics still same problem disabled HPET and dynamic ticks and that Microsoft...
  6. Micro stutter on high end and mid pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. FPS stutters in every game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS stutters in every game: I have rebooted my whole System/Windows completely and also completely formatted all my hard drives with [diskpart > clean all]. Now I noticed that I have random fps stutters in games. Such problems like that I never had before, everything ran super smooth. Does anyone have...
  8. FPS stutters in every game

FPS stutters in every game: I have rebooted my whole System/Windows completely and also completely formatted all my hard drives with [diskpart > clean all]. Now I noticed that I have random fps stutters in games. Such problems like that I never had before, everything ran super smooth. Does anyone have...
  9. Micro Stutter on high end system.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Micro Stutter on high end system.: Hi There,Thank you for your time and I hope you're safe and happy. I've had a problem with a micro-stutter for at least 6 months now. System info is attached. Not noted there is also an AMD Radeon RX580 8Gb DDR5 GPU. The computer is under warranty with DELL and every single...
  10. Is it really cheaper to build a high end gaming pc then to buy one?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is it really cheaper to build a high end gaming pc then to buy one?: Hi, on youtube i randomly found a video that a guy made saying that he built his gaming pc for much cheaper then buying a prebuilt one. So with that logic, i could theoretically build a $300 dollar pc, but if i baught one, it could be almost $1000 even though they have...