Windows 10: High end build, stuttering in every game

Discus and support High end build, stuttering in every game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; We need facts for this particular system. A trustworthy brand or PSU is not a fact for 100% of all devices with exactly the same configuration as the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by djanthony93, Aug 26, 2017.

1. High end build, stuttering in every game

Benchmarks don't have to run choppy to have a issue

Sometimes a Benchmark can be choppy due to non updated system files

Anyway the OP has tried pretty much everything besides that

solarstarshines, Sep 5, 2017

2. Voltages are fine, there's no fluctuations.
    From the DxDiag:

djanthony93, Sep 7, 2017
  3. Nabby Win User
    I just stumbled on this post and since activity was so recent I thought I'd share my 2c. Apologies if this has already been brought up, but I was dealing with a new install of 10 doing this in GTA V and then even in Valley benchmark while I was setting overclocks on my GTX 1070 and found a comment on a YouTube vid that recommended going into advanced power management settings and editing my current plan, under the PCI Express section, setting Link State something-or-other to off. I can't be too specific as I'm on my phone and recalling from the top of my head but good luck, and again apologies if this isn't helpful, but it had a big impact for me.

Nabby, Sep 8, 2017
  4. High end build, stuttering in every game

there's nothing called link state in my BIOS, I see only PCI express link power management and another thing but they are already disabled
    Could my freezing issues be related to RAM voltages?

djanthony93, Sep 9, 2017
  5. Dude Win User
    The setting he talked about is in power plan settings in windows.

[youtube]RnSLRkct6ks[/youtube]

6. already disabled

djanthony93, Sep 9, 2017
  7. Dude Win User
    Sorry mate, reading back you already said that

8. Nabby Win User

High end build, stuttering in every game

The first thing I tried that got me out of the stuttering was running in DX10. Although I didn't consider it an acceptable fix. I lost my MSAA and had problems at high speeds with objects failing to load until I was practically on top of them. But I'm wondering if Windows 10 has DX11 issues. I'm going to install a dual boot of 7 and see how it plays. Only problem there is that 7 lacks DX12. You might consider the same, to rule out the OS altogether.

Nabby, Sep 9, 2017
  9. Anyway just to be clear I don't have stuttering issues but freezing issues as you can see from the two video I posted previously.
    Switching to DX10 isn't a fix for me, it will freeze anyway, one guy from the Nvidia forum told that this is a GTA issue but why am I the only one?

djanthony93, Sep 9, 2017
  10. Nabby Win User
    Oh, weird. Looking back over the previous posts I kept seeing you stay stuttering. Unfortunately, YouTube won't let me watch your videos, because I am not in your country. I will try with my VPN when I get back to my desk.

Nabby, Sep 9, 2017
  11. worf105 Win User
    Can I ask, is your RAM overclocked?

I had this problem some time ago and tested everything. Tested my RAM and always passed. was clocked @ 3200 with tight timings and 1.35 volts. Set it back to its XMP settings of 2400 and 1.2volts and all was sorted.

Just a thought

worf105, Sep 9, 2017
  12. I have only one XMP profile set to 3200.
    Guys I'm out of ideas, this is very frustrating

djanthony93, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

High end build, stuttering in every game

1. High end build, stuttering in every game - Similar Threads - High end build

2. massive fortnite stutters on high end custom gaming pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    massive fortnite stutters on high end custom gaming pc: hi i have a gaming pc and after installing my new rtx 3070 fortnite hasnt been running the same, it runs over 300 fps but then i get a massive 10-15 second stutter that is 2-15 fps randomly, i have downloaded the latest gpu driver and performed a clean installation and also...
  3. massive fortnite stutters on high end custom gaming pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    massive fortnite stutters on high end custom gaming pc: hi i have a gaming pc and after installing my new rtx 3070 fortnite hasnt been running the same, it runs over 300 fps but then i get a massive 10-15 second stutter that is 2-15 fps randomly, i have downloaded the latest gpu driver and performed a clean installation and also...
  4. Micro stutter on high end and mid pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Micro stutter on high end and mid pc: Hello, I have buyed new pc for a year and 2 or 3 months and I have been experiencing fps drop and stutters and it happens on all games I tried lowering resolution still same problem tried lowering graphics still same problem disabled HPET and dynamic ticks and that Microsoft...
  5. Micro stutter on high end and mid pc

Micro stutter on high end and mid pc: Hello, I have buyed new pc for a year and 2 or 3 months and I have been experiencing fps drop and stutters and it happens on all games I tried lowering resolution still same problem tried lowering graphics still same problem disabled HPET and dynamic ticks and that Microsoft...
  6. Micro stutter on high end and mid pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. FPS stutters in every game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS stutters in every game: I have rebooted my whole System/Windows completely and also completely formatted all my hard drives with [diskpart > clean all]. Now I noticed that I have random fps stutters in games. Such problems like that I never had before, everything ran super smooth. Does anyone have...
  8. FPS stutters in every game

FPS stutters in every game: I have rebooted my whole System/Windows completely and also completely formatted all my hard drives with [diskpart > clean all]. Now I noticed that I have random fps stutters in games. Such problems like that I never had before, everything ran super smooth. Does anyone have...
  9. Micro Stutter on high end system.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Micro Stutter on high end system.: Hi There,Thank you for your time and I hope you're safe and happy. I've had a problem with a micro-stutter for at least 6 months now. System info is attached. Not noted there is also an AMD Radeon RX580 8Gb DDR5 GPU. The computer is under warranty with DELL and every single...
  10. Is it really cheaper to build a high end gaming pc then to buy one?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is it really cheaper to build a high end gaming pc then to buy one?: Hi, on youtube i randomly found a video that a guy made saying that he built his gaming pc for much cheaper then buying a prebuilt one. So with that logic, i could theoretically build a $300 dollar pc, but if i baught one, it could be almost $1000 even though they have...