Windows 10: High-End laptop has "slow" wireless connection.

Discus and support High-End laptop has "slow" wireless connection. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I recently bought a Lenovo gaming laptop, and I'm struggling a bit with the connections to the internet.It works, so the windows troubleshooter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Soratosu, May 23, 2024.

1. Soratosu Win User

High-End laptop has "slow" wireless connection.

Hello, I recently bought a Lenovo gaming laptop, and I'm struggling a bit with the connections to the internet.It works, so the windows troubleshooter says it's fine, but it's not.I have those really high ms spikes, which makes online playing and discord calls very goofy.I've already tried the ip renewal, netsh commands, switching from 2.4 to 5ghz, updating and rolling back wifi card drivers,And It's only on my laptop, the phones and TV doesn't have that issue, and this screenshot is also made from my laptop a few seconds before the cmd ping.PC Specs:- Lenovo LOQ 15IRH8- 16GB RAM 2 x 8 DDR5 5

:)

Soratosu, May 23, 2024
  2. TV2
    TV2 Win User

Laptop drops connection to wireless network randomly.

My daughter has a laptop that keeps losing it's connection to the local wireless network - any local wireless network.
    It will connect to any network, using security passwords, but then just drop off, after random amounts of time, ending in the message "The specified network is not available". A complete shutdown and cold start will allow a connection again, briefly.
    Everything works fine on wired Ethernet cable.
    Toshiba C55-C5241
    Broadcom 802.11n Network Adapter

Looking for any potential fixes I have not already found on the interwebs (list below).
    When she gets here today I am going to generate a Wireless Network Report (netsh command). Let me know if it would be helpful to see that report.
    Tried:
    • Updating the driver to the most recent one on the MS Update Catalog
    • Making sure "allow the PC to put this device to sleep" is unchecked
    • All other wireless devices connect to the LAN fine
    • Move the laptop to the same room, withing 10 feet of the router.
    • Reset the router
    • Problem happens on 3 wireless LAN's.
    • Created a Guest network with no security protocols.
    • Problem happened before and after the 1903 upgrade
    • USB selective Suspend: disabled
    • Changed the Scan Valid Interval
    • Set WLAN Auto Config in Services to Auto (was on Auto)

3. Rado D Win User
    Unidentified wireless network connection on laptop(local only connection)

Hello friends,I have this laptop at home to have a look at,its my friends laptop,that had previously fine working wireless connection on it,but now it shows unidentified network upon connection to my wireless network.its shows local only connection and cant load any pages.it is all over the internet when you google it,but no real working solution.I had this laptop before and the wireless worked just fine.of course my network is fine,cos my own laptop connects perfectly..Ive tried uninstall all network devices,then reinstall,checked all adviced settings regarding IPv6 - 4,but nothing helps,Im in the end with ideas..do you have any?

Rado D, May 23, 2024
  4. High-End laptop has "slow" wireless connection.

Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, May 23, 2024
Thema:

High-End laptop has "slow" wireless connection.

1. High-End laptop has "slow" wireless connection. - Similar Threads - High End laptop

2. High-End laptop has "slow" wireless connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High-End laptop has "slow" wireless connection.: Hello, I recently bought a Lenovo gaming laptop, and I'm struggling a bit with the connections to the internet.It works, so the windows troubleshooter says it's fine, but it's not.I have those really high ms spikes, which makes online playing and discord calls very goofy.I've...
  3. Windows 10 UI slow and laggy on high-end laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 UI slow and laggy on high-end laptop: So, I have an HP Elitebook 1050 G1 with the following specs: Intel i7 8750H with Intel UHD Graphics 630 Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 Max-Q 16 GB RAM 512 GB SSD (NVMe) (I can give further details if necessary) The problem is that Windows 10 feels very slow and sluggish. I...
  4. Slow and laggy Windows UI on high-end laptop

Slow and laggy Windows UI on high-end laptop: So, I have an HP Elitebook 1050 G1 with the following specs: Intel i7 8750H with Intel UHD Graphics 630 Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 Max-Q 16 GB RAM 512 GB SSD (NVMe) (I can give further details if necessary) The problem is that Windows 10 feels very slow and sluggish. I...
  5. Slow and laggy Windows UI on high-end laptop

Slow and laggy Windows UI on high-end laptop: So, I have an HP Elitebook 1050 G1 with the following specs: Intel i7 8750H with Intel UHD Graphics 630 Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 Max-Q 16 GB RAM 512 GB SSD (NVMe) (I can give further details if necessary) The problem is that Windows 10 feels very slow and sluggish. I...
  6. Slow and laggy Windows UI on high-end laptop

7. Slow and laggy Windows UI on high-end laptop

8. Slow and laggy Windows UI on high-end laptop

9. Slow and laggy Windows UI on high-end laptop

10. Slow and laggy Windows UI on high-end laptop