Windows 10: High Hopes for Applications window.

Discus and support High Hopes for Applications window. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hoping it will be made nice & slick & available to all in the OS... recently, there is a suggestion this will be taken to Mgrs & the Shell Team. Would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Drew1903, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Drew1903 Win User

High Hopes for Applications window.

Hoping it will be made nice & slick & available to all in the OS... recently, there is a suggestion this will be taken to Mgrs & the Shell Team. Would be along with some enthusiastic support for it by some MS techs. Maybe, something nice will come of it , but who knows... one can only hope it will, finally, happen. Que sera, sera. 1 idea is, possibly, another On/Off toggle in Settings/Start.

High Hopes for Applications window. e50509e2-ab77-46b3-a3e5-caac8d6e50b0?upload=true.jpg High Hopes for Applications window. 92354b48-1926-4d71-a7d7-fcbb0c9230d4?upload=true.jpg

Cheers,
    Drew

:)

Drew1903, Aug 15, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 15, 2020
  3. System and compressed memory high disk usage

Hi Robert,

As you are facing issues with high system and compressed memory on your device we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What is the complete error message with respect to the memory when you are trying to access games?

This issue might have occurred due to applications or services running at the startup on the computer. Bad sectors on the hard drive or outdated and incompatible drivers might also cause such issues.

I suggest you to refer to the below post check if your issue matches with the same.

If so, I recommend you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Amarjeet Paul
    and check if it helps.

System and compressed memory high disk usage during file
    copy

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 15, 2020
  4. High Hopes for Applications window.

Application not appearing anywhere on the screen

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

• How did you downloaded the application is it through windows store or browser?
    I would suggest you to check in downloads folder in the file explorer.

Follow the below steps.

• Press windows key + E.
    • Click on the This PC.
    • Select the download folder & check if application is downloaded.
    Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

High Hopes for Applications window.

1. High Hopes for Applications window. - Similar Threads - High Hopes Applications

2. High CPU Using Random Application

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    High CPU Using Random Application: Hello I opened a file And my computer went viral When I opened the file An error occurred. The error description was: negga Then I clicked OK I came across the blue screen of death And the computer restarted I immediately changed Windows When Windows changed I was getting...
  3. Application display in High Resolution Desktops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application display in High Resolution Desktops: Hi there,Is anyone facing the same issue when running an app in high resolution desktop, the display of the app becomes so small that you can hardly make out the words and letters?Is there a way to just change the resolution of the app without changing the actual resolution...
  4. Application display in High Resolution Desktops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application display in High Resolution Desktops: Hi there,Is anyone facing the same issue when running an app in high resolution desktop, the display of the app becomes so small that you can hardly make out the words and letters?Is there a way to just change the resolution of the app without changing the actual resolution...
  5. I hope so . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I hope so . . .: My computer, is a "Dell" laptop. Running, Windows 10 pro. I don't think this, is off subject. But, here goes. I installed, Google Street View. But, when I ran it. I, kept getting other. Programs that, wanted me to install. Like, Anti-Virus. And, many other things. So I'm,...
  6. I Hope, I Hope, I Hope, . . .

I Hope, I Hope, I Hope, . . .: I'm running Windows 10 Pro . . . I have a question, that may be impossible. But, would sure be nice. I accidentally copied files, over the same files. So now, every file has a copy, listed right next to it. Is their anyway, using a command or whatever? To delete, every...
  7. Hoping for another opinion . . .

Hoping for another opinion . . .: I was removing the password from the login,lock screen. But, during the process, in the bios, I somehow deleted my account. Stupid of me!Now, I'm locked out of my computer. When, I put in my password, it says, try again. To reset my password, it says I need a DVD drive....
  8. Hoping to land a job

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hoping to land a job: Not sure where else to turn. Trying to learn effects software for employment. Through bootcamp assistant on my Mac, I have installed Windows 10. However to activate it, it says I need a product key. They cost $139, through Microsoft legit. I only need it for a day or two. Is...
  9. Was Hoping To Like Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Was Hoping To Like Edge: I understand it's supposed to be fast and simple, but I'm just not liking how it handles bookmarks. I hope I'm just doing this wrong, but with Google Chrome, all my bookmarks drop down and are logically located in the folders I created by subject. Edge seems to only want to...
  10. Windows 9: A new hope

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9: A new hope: Three UI changes show a positive new direction away from the unloved Windows 8 InfoWorld | Sep 17, 2014 In the past week, we received some official news and some unofficial about the next version of Windows -- aka Windows 9, Windows "Threshold," and vNext. Both give...