Windows 10: High latency caused by dxgkrnl.sys in Windows 10

Discus and support High latency caused by dxgkrnl.sys in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! Recently, I have problems with Windows 10. A driver called dxgkrnl.sys causes a large DPC latency, which is why I get video and audio stutters for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by terittake, Apr 30, 2019.

1. terittake Win User

High latency caused by dxgkrnl.sys in Windows 10

Hi! Recently, I have problems with Windows 10.

A driver called dxgkrnl.sys causes a large DPC latency, which is why I get video and audio stutters for about 500 ms. I searched everywhere for the definitive fix for the latency, but found nothing.

Is there a way to fix this? Seriously, I bought a new PC, and I still have problems with stutters while playing games. All my drivers are updated, I have no viruses, Windows 10 was installed 2 months ago, I did not download any bad software. Please give me a solution that works. What do I need to do to have this isue solved once and for all?

:)

terittake, Apr 30, 2019
  2. Jose Est Win User

Wdf01000.sys Latency - Windows 10

Hi,

Wdf01000.sys is a Microsoft driver file. The wdf01000.sys
    process should not be deleted or prevented from loading each time Windows loads.

We would like to know more about your wdf01000.sys and latency concern:

• Were you getting errors with wdf01000.sys? If yes, Can you send us a screenshot?
    • Which program or application were you using in audio recording?
    • What equipment or devices were connected to your PC when you were recording audio?

In the meantime, check out this article for tips on how to improve
    PC performance.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Apr 30, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Do I have latency problems?

High latency caused by dxgkrnl.sys in Windows 10 [​IMG]

- there's my laptop for comparison- not specially brilliant spec. (see below)

I only found wdf01000.sys in WinSxS - not an active driver in my case.

See analysis here:
    Wdf01000.sys Causing high DPC Latency - but how can I know what driver is the problem
    - uses XPERF to create a trace.

Another here:
    Latency caused by unidentified driver (wdf01000.sys) - Gearslutz Pro Audio Community
    with the odd idea/suggestion

Another thread here (in Dutch)
    Hoge latency door ACPI.sys en Wdf01000.sys. Geluid hangt. - Windows Clients - GoT

dalchina, Apr 30, 2019
  4. High latency caused by dxgkrnl.sys in Windows 10

DPC Latency with Storport.sys and Wdf0 1000.sys

Sorry when I went to post it looked much better than it does there.... So I can see how that wasn't the greatest piece to look at.

Here is the screenshot you requested.

Power Plan Settings: High Performance
    Turn off disk after: 20min
    Sleep/Hibernate: Never
    USB Selective Suspend Setting: Enabled
    PCI Express Link State Power Management: Off

Processor Power Management
    • Maximum Processor Frequency: 0MHz
    • Minimum Processor State: 100%
    • System Cooling Policy: Active
    • Maximum Processor State: 100%

I believe the Power settings are mostly the generic High Performance. If I changed anything it was the sleep function as I often access this computer when I'm at home.

As for staying with my old computer. I agree, I definitely could have, but it had been 3 years since I last built that system so I figured it was time to step it up. I also use the Creative Cloud often and my system could use a boost in speed. Plus the old components are now in a second tower and being used for offloading things to free up this computer for recording (such as rendering video, etc).

I plan to add 32GB more to the RAM over the next two months and a new 1080ti video card. Someone also told me adding an internal Soundcard might help as well, although I don't see what it has to do with this latency issue.

Thanks again,

Brad

BradShoemaker, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

High latency caused by dxgkrnl.sys in Windows 10

1. High latency caused by dxgkrnl.sys in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - High latency caused

2. High Latency caused by wdf01000.sys, ndis.sys, stornvme.sys, etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Latency caused by wdf01000.sys, ndis.sys, stornvme.sys, etc.: Hello there.I'm experiencing usb stutters and audio popping/crackling when I use an USB Audio Interface the problem is a lot more accentuated.The problem is more present when I watch youtube videos if I scroll down to the comment section and I don't watch the video it runs...
  3. High Latency caused by wdf01000.sys, ndis.sys, stornvme.sys, etc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High Latency caused by wdf01000.sys, ndis.sys, stornvme.sys, etc.: Hello there.I'm experiencing usb stutters and audio popping/crackling when I use an USB Audio Interface the problem is a lot more accentuated.The problem is more present when I watch youtube videos if I scroll down to the comment section and I don't watch the video it runs...
  4. Acpi.sys causing high latency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acpi.sys causing high latency: Hello,Lately I've been noticing clicking/popping noises when I'm watching youtube/netflix. I downloaded LatencyMon and observed that the Acpi.sys driver is causing very high latency. All drivers are up to date in my laptop, can you please advise how else I can correct...
  5. Acpi.sys causing high latency

Acpi.sys causing high latency: Hello,Lately I've been noticing clicking/popping noises when I'm watching youtube/netflix. I downloaded LatencyMon and observed that the Acpi.sys driver is causing very high latency. All drivers are up to date in my laptop, can you please advise how else I can correct...
  6. High Latency on Wdf01000.sys driver causing Real Time Audio Playback issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Latency on Wdf01000.sys driver causing Real Time Audio Playback issues: HiI have ran Latency Mon as I am getting issues when using using my Traktor Kontrol s3 DJ controller causing real time audio play back issues and the above driver is reporting Highest execution of over 5.83 which appears to be causing the audio issues - have you any advice on...
  7. High Latency on Wdf01000.sys driver causing Real Time Audio Playback issues

High Latency on Wdf01000.sys driver causing Real Time Audio Playback issues: HiI have ran Latency Mon as I am getting issues when using using my Traktor Kontrol s3 DJ controller causing real time audio play back issues and the above driver is reporting Highest execution of over 5.83 which appears to be causing the audio issues - have you any advice on...
  8. DPC latency, caused by wdf01000.sys latency.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC latency, caused by wdf01000.sys latency.: Hi, I'm looking for a fix for this windows latency issue. I am experiencing high latency and interrupts due to windows drivers specifically "wdf01000.sys, kernal mode driver framework runtime." You can see this from the screenshot of the latency monitor check. [IMG]...
  9. High DPC Latency caused by wdf01000.sys

High DPC Latency caused by wdf01000.sys: Hello, I am posting this regarding a problem that I ran across in my laptop at the beginning of august 2019, the problem is that I am getting high DPC Latency levels that are apparently caused by wdf01000.sys according to the latency checking program, latencymon. I really...
  10. Very High Latency issues caused by ndis.sys, Wdf01000.sys and dxgkrnl.sys

Very High Latency issues caused by ndis.sys, Wdf01000.sys and dxgkrnl.sys: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] This is my LatencyMon Log _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ CONCLUSION _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Your...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dxgkrnl latency fix

2. dxgkrnl.sys high latency

3. dxgkrnl high latency

4. dxgkrnl.sys latency,
  5. dxgkrnl latency,
  6. nvlddmkm.sys造成Latency,
  7. dxgkrnl.sys causing crash on laptop,
  8. dxgkrnl.sys,
  9. latency dxgkrnl.sys,
  10. latency problems with dxkrnl.sys,