Windows 10: High Latency from storport.sys (Lenovo Ideapad 310-15ISK Windows 10)

Discus and support High Latency from storport.sys (Lenovo Ideapad 310-15ISK Windows 10) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since my last post only got one reply, I'm hoping to get something more this time around. I currently own a lenovo ideapad 310 15isk laptop with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Lagant, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Lagant Win User

High Latency from storport.sys (Lenovo Ideapad 310-15ISK Windows 10)

Since my last post only got one reply, I'm hoping to get something more this time around.
    I currently own a lenovo ideapad 310 15isk laptop with a conexant smartaudio hd sound driver. Anytime I use the computer, the video and audio stutters. I have had this issue for the past month now. At first i thought it was my sound driver, but the problem came back. Then I thought it was my wifi adapter but the stutter returns after a day. Just when I think I've solved this issue, it keeps coming back and it's driving me crazy. I have done all these steps from a thread found in this forum and more:
    -Updated Windows 10 to fall Creators Update
    -Updated graphics driver
    -Updated sound driver
    -Updated wireless drivers
    -Disabled wifi card and used a USB adaptor instead
    -Disabled my page file
    -Disabled event log
    -Tried a different browser
    -Reset Wifi adapter.
    -Changed bit depth and sample rate of speakers.

These are all the "solutions" I have tried in my attempt to rid myself of this problem. I don't have BitDefender on my computer, so that's not the root cause.

I recently downloaded latencymon and ran a scan for almost two hours. These are the results:
    Code: _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ CONCLUSION _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other tasks. You are likely to experience buffer underruns appearing as drop outs, clicks or pops. One or more DPC routines that belong to a driver running in your system appear to be executing for too long. One problem may be related to power management, disable CPU throttling settings in Control Panel and BIOS setup. Check for BIOS updates. LatencyMon has been analyzing your system for 1:48:48 (h:mm:ss) on all processors. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ SYSTEM INFORMATION _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Computer name: LAPTOP-R3T327ML OS version: Windows 10 , 10.0, build: 16299 (x64) Hardware: 80SM, LENOVO, Toronto 5A2 CPU: GenuineIntel Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-6100U CPU @ 2.30GHz Logical processors: 4 Processor groups: 1 RAM: 6049 MB total _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ CPU SPEED _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Reported CPU speed: 2304 MHz Note: reported execution times may be calculated based on a fixed reported CPU speed. Disable variable speed settings like Intel Speed Step and AMD Cool N Quiet in the BIOS setup for more accurate results. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ MEASURED INTERRUPT TO USER PROCESS LATENCIES _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ The interrupt to process latency reflects the measured interval that a usermode process needed to respond to a hardware request from the moment the interrupt service routine started execution. This includes the scheduling and execution of a DPC routine, the signaling of an event and the waking up of a usermode thread from an idle wait state in response to that event. Highest measured interrupt to process latency (µs): 100877.333333 Average measured interrupt to process latency (µs): 9.839905 Highest measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs): 100488.888889 Average measured interrupt to DPC latency (µs): 5.684598 _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ REPORTED ISRs _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Interrupt service routines are routines installed by the OS and device drivers that execute in response to a hardware interrupt signal. Highest ISR routine execution time (µs): 419.458333 Driver with highest ISR routine execution time: ACPI.sys - ACPI Driver for NT, Microsoft Corporation Highest reported total ISR routine time (%): 0.003735 Driver with highest ISR total time: HDAudBus.sys - High Definition Audio Bus Driver, Microsoft Corporation Total time spent in ISRs (%) 0.007969 ISR count (execution time <250 µs): 210603 ISR count (execution time 250-500 µs): 0 ISR count (execution time 500-999 µs): 1 ISR count (execution time 1000-1999 µs): 0 ISR count (execution time 2000-3999 µs): 0 ISR count (execution time >=4000 µs): 0 _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ REPORTED DPCs _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ DPC routines are part of the interrupt servicing dispatch mechanism and disable the possibility for a process to utilize the CPU while it is interrupted until the DPC has finished execution. Highest DPC routine execution time (µs): 101757.871528 Driver with highest DPC routine execution time: storport.sys - Microsoft Storage Port Driver, Microsoft Corporation Highest reported total DPC routine time (%): 0.417104 Driver with highest DPC total execution time: storport.sys - Microsoft Storage Port Driver, Microsoft Corporation Total time spent in DPCs (%) 0.806944 DPC count (execution time <250 µs): 7974001 DPC count (execution time 250-500 µs): 0 DPC count (execution time 500-999 µs): 22005 DPC count (execution time 1000-1999 µs): 16 DPC count (execution time 2000-3999 µs): 4 DPC count (execution time >=4000 µs): 0 _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ REPORTED HARD PAGEFAULTS _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Hard pagefaults are events that get triggered by making use of virtual memory that is not resident in RAM but backed by a memory mapped file on disk. The process of resolving the hard pagefault requires reading in the memory from disk while the process is interrupted and blocked from execution. Process with highest pagefault count: none Total number of hard pagefaults 0 Hard pagefault count of hardest hit process: 0 Highest hard pagefault resolution time (µs): 0.0 Total time spent in hard pagefaults (%): 0.0 Number of processes hit: 0 _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ PER CPU DATA _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ CPU 0 Interrupt cycle time (s): 107.151674 CPU 0 ISR highest execution time (µs): 419.458333 CPU 0 ISR total execution time (s): 1.130005 CPU 0 ISR count: 119962 CPU 0 DPC highest execution time (µs): 100908.200521 CPU 0 DPC total execution time (s): 65.466985 CPU 0 DPC count: 5312216 _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ CPU 1 Interrupt cycle time (s): 27.019825 CPU 1 ISR highest execution time (µs): 98.224826 CPU 1 ISR total execution time (s): 0.897490 CPU 1 ISR count: 85691 CPU 1 DPC highest execution time (µs): 100869.886285 CPU 1 DPC total execution time (s): 13.022043 CPU 1 DPC count: 209830 _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ CPU 2 Interrupt cycle time (s): 165.107184 CPU 2 ISR highest execution time (µs): 82.246528 CPU 2 ISR total execution time (s): 0.036492 CPU 2 ISR count: 3359 CPU 2 DPC highest execution time (µs): 101757.871528 CPU 2 DPC total execution time (s): 131.491420 CPU 2 DPC count: 2384705 _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ CPU 3 Interrupt cycle time (s): 9.574646 CPU 3 ISR highest execution time (µs): 51.415799 CPU 3 ISR total execution time (s): 0.017024 CPU 3 ISR count: 1592 CPU 3 DPC highest execution time (µs): 266.706597 CPU 3 DPC total execution time (s): 0.742923 CPU 3 DPC count: 90641 _________________________________________________________________________________________________________[/quote] If anyone can help me with my dilemma and get rid of this issue once and for all, I would greatly appreciate it

:)

Lagant, Dec 11, 2017
  2. Mehmet Akif Veral, Dec 11, 2017
  3. no sound

WIndows 10 on Lenovo ideapad 310, updated drivers, can not hear sound from any website

Carol E. Pearce, Dec 11, 2017
  4. High Latency from storport.sys (Lenovo Ideapad 310-15ISK Windows 10)

First of all, make an image of your disk. Then you can experiment and if needed restore the system back.

High ISR in ACPI.SYS and DPC Watchdog calls may be caused by Nvidia graphics hardware/driver. Try to completely disable this graphics card in BIOS if possible, or in Device Manager, uninstall Nvidia driver and use Intel GPU instead.

muchomurka, Dec 12, 2017
  5. Lagant Win User
    I only have an Intel(R) HD graphics 520 graphics card on the laptop.

Lagant, Dec 13, 2017
  6. Lagant Win User
    bump. If anyone can help me please tell me what to do. This Problem is driving me crazy. I can't do anything on my computer without getting stuttered every second

Lagant, Dec 14, 2017
  7. Maybe some modifications are equipped with Intel graphics only... But at Lenovo site is Nvidia graphics driver listed:
    laptops and netbooks :: 300 series :: 310 15isk Lenovo PC Support

You have to experiment yourself. (Make an system disk image before.)

- try to install Advanced Configuration and Power Management Interface (ACPI) Driver for Windows 10 from Lenovo site
    - try to install Intel Chipset Driver for Windows 10 from Lenovo site

- try to select Microsoft Basic Display Adapter driver instead ot the Intel one installed
    - try to install Intel VGA Driver for Windows 10 from Lenovo site
    - try to select Standard SATA AHCI Controller driver instead of the Intel one installed
    - try to install Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver for Windows 10 from Lenovo site

- in Control Panel/Power Options, select Maximum/High Performance power plan
    - check if you have the latest bios/uefi (flashing it may be a little bit dangerous).

muchomurka, Dec 15, 2017
  8. Lagant Win User

bump. I tried all the suggestions you gave me. None seemed to worked. I even reset my pc to factory settings since I didn't have any important data on the computer but the problem still persists. Do you require additional information muchomurka

Lagant, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. High Latency from storport.sys (Lenovo Ideapad 310-15ISK Windows 10) - Similar Threads - High Latency storport

2. Lenovo ideapad 110-15isk keyboard on Windows 10 lot of issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo ideapad 110-15isk keyboard on Windows 10 lot of issues: Dear Sir,Lenovo ideapad 110-15isk keyboard on Windows 10 lot of issuesWith Capslock ON/OFF all keys are perfectly workingleft shift + cmtvxyz keys not workingRight shift - nothing working. Behaving like crazy, The Caps lock toggled, Mouse selection all text - after you press...
  3. Lenovo ideapad 110-15isk keyboard on Windows 10 lot of issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo ideapad 110-15isk keyboard on Windows 10 lot of issues: Dear Sir,Lenovo ideapad 110-15isk keyboard on Windows 10 lot of issuesWith Capslock ON/OFF all keys are perfectly workingleft shift + cmtvxyz keys not workingRight shift - nothing working. Behaving like crazy, The Caps lock toggled, Mouse selection all text - after you press...
  4. Lenovo ideapad 110-15isk keyboard on Windows 10 lot of issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Storport High Latency audio stuttering issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storport High Latency audio stuttering issues: Okay so this all started March 26th, 2021 I updated my windows, which had been working completely fine for the 3 or so years up to that point, with this update I received high storport audio according to latencymon I went trying to diagnose the problem and troubleshooting...
  6. Storport High Latency audio stuttering issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Storport High Latency audio stuttering issues: Okay so this all started March 26th, 2021 I updated my windows, which had been working completely fine for the 3 or so years up to that point, with this update I received high storport audio according to latencymon I went trying to diagnose the problem and troubleshooting...
  7. Storport High Latency audio stuttering issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Lenovo Ideapad 310 will not boot up.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenovo Ideapad 310 will not boot up.: A few months ago, my computer froze, so I force shut it down. Ever since, the computer will not boot up. It leads to this screen. Then regardless of what option I choose, it goes to a dark black screen and the computer fan will just endlessly run, also with the noise of the...
  9. lenovo ideapad 700 - 15ISK my 2004 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lenovo ideapad 700 - 15ISK my 2004 update: hi, does anyone know when I can expect may 2004 update od lenovo ideapad 700-15ISK, because windows update did not download it yet. Thx https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-700-15isk-my-2004-update/c7743b2d-d92e-4bbb-baa1-59a325b0c72c
  10. Lenovo IdeaPad 310-15IKB

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lenovo IdeaPad 310-15IKB: Can someone who has Lenovo IdeaPad 310-15IKB tell me which is exactly default factory Wndows 10 operating sistem version installed on Lenovo IdeaPad 310-15IKB (and OS Bulid number)? submitted by /u/aki_phoenix [link] [comments]...
Tags: