Windows 10: High latency

Discus and support High latency in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; ***Here’s a tuff problem for you guys here i ask only advance to help please*** Hi when i installed my new 500gb hdd my computer never boot the os... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TotalHOTBoii, Jan 30, 2019.

1. High latency

***Here’s a tuff problem for you guys here i ask only advance to help please***

Hi when i installed my new 500gb hdd my computer never boot the os but recognized the hdd in bios. So i went and tried a new cpu and it worked on there so i figured let me try to buy another hdd same 500gb...booted it up and still nothing. Switched back to my 230gb hdd and booted up fine to the win 10 os! (Cringe moment) so now im thinking it cant boot up 500gb hdd so then...i start tweaking with bios and what happened was i changed the sata mode to RAID instead of AHCI. 2-3 days to past now my DPC legacy is high and its the storport.sys. My guess is that because I changed to RAID instead of AHCI but my ps wont boot from AHCI only RAID with 500gb.

If you guys can give me any advice on how to fix this that would be great!

:)

TotalHOTBoii, Jan 30, 2019
  2. snitsman Win User

High Latency

I'm having an issue with high latency. After a reboot the computer runs fine....but over time the latency continues to increase so eventually everything starts to respond so slow that it is unusable and have to do a hard restart. I haven't been able to
    figure it out. I bought an external network card to use instead of the onboard one hoping that would fix it....but same results. Anyone have any ideas??

snitsman, Jan 31, 2019
  3. DPC Latency High

Hi

My latency is high no matter what I do. I tried all the tricks I red about on the net but no luck

Any idea of what to do to fix it?/

JoeyAfonso, Jan 31, 2019
  4. High latency

Windows 10 High Dpc Latency

Windows 10 High Dpc Latency please help me someone

donnieadler, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

High latency

1. High latency - Similar Threads - High latency

2. storport.sys high latency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    storport.sys high latency: Hello, i bought new hardware and since then i have some freezes micro lags and found out that the storport.sys is making it difficult for me to handle itMy SpecsMSI B550 TomahawkG.Skill Trident Z RGB F4-4000C18D 32GB 2x16 Ryzen 7 5800x 8 CoreSamsung 980 NVMe M.2 1 TB PCIeRTX...
  3. storport.sys high latency

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    storport.sys high latency: Hello, i bought new hardware and since then i have some freezes micro lags and found out that the storport.sys is making it difficult for me to handle itMy SpecsMSI B550 TomahawkG.Skill Trident Z RGB F4-4000C18D 32GB 2x16 Ryzen 7 5800x 8 CoreSamsung 980 NVMe M.2 1 TB PCIeRTX...
  4. storport.sys high latency

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. High DPC latency / Sound pops and clicks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High DPC latency / Sound pops and clicks: Heyho technical support,maybe You can help me. What i tried so far:- Update all drivers- deactivated non Microsoft related services msconfigs, services and starts- bought a new soundcard- Updated Bios and changed CPU Power- and a lot more things i can't even rememberOnly...
  6. High DPC latency / Sound pops and clicks

High DPC latency / Sound pops and clicks: Heyho technical support,maybe You can help me. What i tried so far:- Update all drivers- deactivated non Microsoft related services msconfigs, services and starts- bought a new soundcard- Updated Bios and changed CPU Power- and a lot more things i can't even rememberOnly...
  7. High DPC latency / Sound pops and clicks

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. High Latency caused by wdf01000.sys, ndis.sys, stornvme.sys, etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Latency caused by wdf01000.sys, ndis.sys, stornvme.sys, etc.: Hello there.I'm experiencing usb stutters and audio popping/crackling when I use an USB Audio Interface the problem is a lot more accentuated.The problem is more present when I watch youtube videos if I scroll down to the comment section and I don't watch the video it runs...
  9. High Latency caused by wdf01000.sys, ndis.sys, stornvme.sys, etc.

High Latency caused by wdf01000.sys, ndis.sys, stornvme.sys, etc.: Hello there.I'm experiencing usb stutters and audio popping/crackling when I use an USB Audio Interface the problem is a lot more accentuated.The problem is more present when I watch youtube videos if I scroll down to the comment section and I don't watch the video it runs...
  10. LatencyMon high measured time kernel latency.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    LatencyMon high measured time kernel latency.: Hi, I've been having this problem on this copy of Windows on the old rig and on the new as well - I've changed the internals but not the disk. Another CPU/GPU/chipset - same problem. It's been a year since I'm having it.I'm currently having: MSI B550M Mortar MAX Wi-Fi / R5...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. high latency