Windows 10: High memory usage - or is it? What do you think? I have a low end PC with Intel i3 7020u...

Discus and support High memory usage - or is it? What do you think? I have a low end PC with Intel i3 7020u... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NinjaUltra [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NinjaUltra, Dec 6, 2020.

1. High memory usage - or is it? What do you think? I have a low end PC with Intel i3 7020u...

/u/NinjaUltra, Dec 6, 2020

2. High CPU usage.

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.239)

How to fix high CPU usage.

When I run any program the CPU usage will be above 80%. When I checked it I found some processes which are using high CPU usage.

Desktop Windows Manager -> 10.8%

Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation -> 5.8%

Antimalware Service Executable -> 55% (I want to kill these process permanently)

System Interrupts -> 12%

I want to kill all these process. Please guide how I stop them.

My PC configuration:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-7020U CPU @2.30GHZ

Ram -> 12GB

Harddisk -> 250gb SSD and 1 TB HDD

_lightNoob, Dec 6, 2020
  3. asishbm98 Win User
    High End Game on a Low end PC

what happens when playing high end games on low end pc

asishbm98, Dec 6, 2020
  4. High memory usage - or is it? What do you think? I have a low end PC with Intel i3 7020u...

System and compressed memory high disk usage

Hi Robert,

As you are facing issues with high system and compressed memory on your device we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What is the complete error message with respect to the memory when you are trying to access games?

This issue might have occurred due to applications or services running at the startup on the computer. Bad sectors on the hard drive or outdated and incompatible drivers might also cause such issues.

I suggest you to refer to the below post check if your issue matches with the same.

If so, I recommend you to try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Amarjeet Paul
    and check if it helps.

System and compressed memory high disk usage during file
    copy

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

High memory usage - or is it? What do you think? I have a low end PC with Intel i3 7020u...

1. High memory usage - or is it? What do you think? I have a low end PC with Intel i3 7020u... - Similar Threads - High memory usage

2. Windows 11 upgrade for Intel Core i3-7020U powered laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 upgrade for Intel Core i3-7020U powered laptop: Hello Microsoft!!Please see this screenshotsSee I have bought this computer last year only but according to you i3-7020U doesn't meet the minimum system requirements but it meets all the system requirements. it has 2 cores, clock speed of more than 1Ghz it also has TPM 2.0...
  3. Windows 11 upgrade for Intel Core i3-7020U powered laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 upgrade for Intel Core i3-7020U powered laptop: Hello Microsoft!!Please see this screenshotsSee I have bought this computer last year only but according to you i3-7020U doesn't meet the minimum system requirements but it meets all the system requirements. it has 2 cores, clock speed of more than 1Ghz it also has TPM 2.0...
  4. Instaling Windows11 preveiw in Intel core i3 7020U

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Instaling Windows11 preveiw in Intel core i3 7020U: Can I install Windows 11 preview on Intel core i3 7020U laptop? All requirements except prosesser are accepted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instaling-windows11-preveiw-in-intel-core-i3-7020u/d3348a94-9e8e-4628-b589-456be92798ae
  5. Instaling Windows11 preveiw in Intel core i3 7020U

Instaling Windows11 preveiw in Intel core i3 7020U: Can I install Windows 11 preview on Intel core i3 7020U laptop? All requirements except prosesser are accepted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/instaling-windows11-preveiw-in-intel-core-i3-7020u/d3348a94-9e8e-4628-b589-456be92798ae
  6. I have an immensely high memory usage consumption with my RAM, what to do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an immensely high memory usage consumption with my RAM, what to do?: Hello, I own a PC for about 5months and I am satisfied with it, it was sold to me by a reputable company., I guess. Good performance, no problems so far. But now I noticed that my memory usage is extremely high, although I have 16GB RAM. I have about 70% memory usage even...
  7. I have an immensely high memory usage consumption with my RAM, what to do?

I have an immensely high memory usage consumption with my RAM, what to do?: Hello, I own a PC for about 5months and I am satisfied with it, it was sold to me by a reputable company., I guess. Good performance, no problems so far. But now I noticed that my memory usage is extremely high, although I have 16GB RAM. I have about 70% memory usage even...
  8. I have an immensely high memory usage consumption with my RAM, what to do?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. High memory usage / Memory leak caused by Intel driver

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High memory usage / Memory leak caused by Intel driver: Hello, I'm running a 64 bit Windows 10 laptop. On idle, the System process is showing a high memory usage of more than 150 MB, usually more than 200 MB. Using poolmon the pooltag SpDN showed up with a memory leak. It leads to the Intel Matrix Storage Manager driver,...
  10. High Memory Usage/ Low Memory Popup on Win10 8gb Laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High Memory Usage/ Low Memory Popup on Win10 8gb Laptop: It seems that I've been getting low memory issues ever since upgrading to Win10, but I'm not 100% certain if thats the issue. I thought about uprading to 16gb ram, but I'd like to know if theres some other fix for this. I can't multitask as I used to be able to. Sometimes...