Windows 10: High Memory Usage

Discus and support High Memory Usage in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello, I have a question. The system process (ntoskrnl.exe) using excessive amount of RAM. So, how do I fix that? Thanks 15809 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Akip Tsaqif, Aug 12, 2015.

1. High Memory Usage

Hello, I have a question.

The system process (ntoskrnl.exe) using excessive amount of RAM. So, how do I fix that?

Thanks

:)

Akip Tsaqif, Aug 12, 2015

2. Can I end my system and compressed memory NT Kernel & System

this task is high CPU usage .. and high memory usage

sengaloun sounthaly, Aug 12, 2015
  3. DenetteBoyd-King, Aug 12, 2015
  4. Thomas Win User

High Memory Usage

Thomas, Aug 12, 2015
  5. Karizma Win User
    I had this issue where it would stay around 100-200mb while idle and jump to around 2gigs when I launched some games, I found out around reddit a service called superfetch is bugged and since it was disabled it hasn't budged past .1mb.

If you want to try it yourself go to services- right click properties on Superfetch- under startup switch to disabled and reboot. And by the off chance you have a killer network driver, I heard those can cause this issue as well if its not updated.

Karizma, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

High Memory Usage

1. High Memory Usage - Similar Threads - High Memory Usage

2. Mapped memory file high memory usage.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mapped memory file high memory usage.: I keep having my memory eaten up by what RAMMapp says is a "Mapped Memory File". I can't seem to pin it to an app or driver and all google search turns up is info about windows server and/or a bunch of techno babble that's above my pay-grade. Can anyone point me at some info...
  3. High memory usage at idle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High memory usage at idle: [ATTACH] I've got 8Gb of RAM but after waiting like 30mins Windows start usig between 75 - 90% of my memory for no reason. Any idea about how to fix that? submitted by /u/Geoffrey_try_coding [link] [comments]...
  4. High CPU, Memory & Disk Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High CPU, Memory & Disk Usage: Hello Microsoft! I am new to post here so please don't kill me if I am doing wrong things here. I am in dire need of some tech support. I am becoming upset of what is happening with my laptop now. It responds so slow and often displays "not responding". My works were already...
  5. High memory usage on Win 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    High memory usage on Win 10: Hello everybody! So, I have faced an issue recently that I couldn't manage to overcome so far. Task Manager shows that I am using 63% of my RAM, but nothing is running actually apart from the basic Windows services. I have disabled Windows Search, Superfetch, done...
  6. high memory usage if not not its disk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    high memory usage if not not its disk: [IMG]h the laptop and https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/high-memory-usage-if-not-not-its-disk/cb8d51ec-a11c-4dd6-aa8a-d08afef8e5e2
  7. System and Compressed Memory (High memory usage)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    System and Compressed Memory (High memory usage): Hello there, I am here today as I have had a problem with System and Compressed Memory since I installed Windows 10 back in December of 2015. Now keep in mind, this isn't a normal issue, as I have yet to actually find anything in regards to what to do to fix this. (I have...
  8. High memory usage

High memory usage: Hello everyone. I used win 7 before win 10 and now I have an issue with memory. For instance, playing games like nba2k15 my computer used about 2.6-2.8 GB of 4 GB but not more than 3 GB in win 7. Now it uses almost all 4 GB and of course it lags. So, does anybody has similar...
  9. High memory usage / Memory leak caused by Intel driver

High memory usage / Memory leak caused by Intel driver: Hello, I'm running a 64 bit Windows 10 laptop. On idle, the System process is showing a high memory usage of more than 150 MB, usually more than 200 MB. Using poolmon the pooltag SpDN showed up with a memory leak. It leads to the Intel Matrix Storage Manager driver,...
  10. Very high memory usage by "system"

Very high memory usage by "system": Hi all. Im having an issue with my "System" Screenshot by Lightshot This is after 30-60min of having the computer running. Late last night it was at almost 6GB!! wtf is going on? i had Killer Networking - Home those drivers for me e2200 network card, but installed...