Windows 10: High motherboard temperatues?

Discus and support High motherboard temperatues? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I just had windows freeze for a moment, and i did a check to find that my motherboard temperatures were about 120c. I checked with two programs, speccy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Cerawy, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Cerawy Win User

High motherboard temperatues?

I just had windows freeze for a moment, and i did a check to find that my motherboard temperatures were about 120c. I checked with two programs, speccy and hwmonitor. I did some research and found that some people says its normal? what temperetures do you guys get?

:)

Cerawy, Jan 30, 2021

2. Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

minstreless, Jan 30, 2021
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Jan 30, 2021
  4. Polo6RGTI Win User

Asus Z370 Maximus X Motherboards

The 9th gen processors that are currently available is still the P0 stepping and will eventually be replaced with the new R0 stepping processors.

Here are the screenshots I took from Gigabyte's website

High motherboard temperatues? [​IMG]

Gigabyte redacted the new R0 processors from the list a day later.

High motherboard temperatues? [​IMG]

Polo6RGTI, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

1. High motherboard temperatues? - Similar Threads - High motherboard temperatues

2. Motherboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Motherboard: hello i had a laptop that i was having trouble with and i seen the mother board was broke thats why it wasent going to windows a tiny piece of it broke thanks from helping tho https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/motherboard/44c0de23-664a-4f3b-bf38-61a6e8796dc7
  3. Bluescreen tcpip.sys wihle high memory load after motherboard change

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluescreen tcpip.sys wihle high memory load after motherboard change: Hello,I've changed the motherboard of my Pc which was working fine until the motherboard broke. So while gaming the PC gets a BSOD or the game crashes after some while, but not always.I tried analysing the minidump but I failed at the endis the analasisClick here for the dmp...
  4. PC High Latency Issues after installing new motherboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC High Latency Issues after installing new motherboard: I recently upgraded my MSI B450 Tomahawk to a ASRock B550 Steel Legend, my previous hardware worked completely fine until I installed my hardware into the B550, I updated BIOS and installed all of the necessary downloads from the manufacturer website but my pc still has...
  5. Is it the motherboard?

Is it the motherboard?: Recently I wanted to tinker around with my PC and do some things (I already put in questions because the problem has been there since), but in any case it says "Over current have been detected on your USB device. System will shotdown after 15 seconds" Now I want to buy a new...
  6. Realtek High Defintion Driver not installing after replacing my motherboard.

Realtek High Defintion Driver not installing after replacing my motherboard.: I currently replaced my motherboard, a ASUS B250M-PRO4, with a GIGABYTE B450M-DS3H motherboard, so I use my new AMD Ryzen 5 2600 processor. However, after installing my motherboard and booting up my computer, the Realtek HD Audio Driver seems to be missing from my computer. I...
  7. REplacing motherboard with refurbished motherboard

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    REplacing motherboard with refurbished motherboard: Hello and thank you in advance. I have a laptop that works fine, other than it cuts off randomly for no reason. A repair tech said it was a glitch in the motherboard. That being said I want to replace the motherboard but I'm concerned about getting my Windows 10 to be...
  8. MOTHERBOARD

MOTHERBOARD: I HAVE CHANGED MOTHERBOARD AFTER THAT BSOD OCCURED WITH FREQUENT RESTAR. HOW IT SHOULD BE FIXED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/motherboard/4d4b32c5-f299-4a10-b17d-64697e62a99d
  9. Supermicro making a push into high-end gaming motherboards

in Windows 10 News
    Supermicro making a push into high-end gaming motherboards: Think that the consumer PC hardware market is too crowded for a new player? Think again. Supermicro, a company normally associated with servers and storage, is entering the consumer motherboard space with high-end gaming and desktop PC boards. Supermicro already manufactures...
  10. Motherboard ?

Motherboard ?: Am thinking of replacing the ASRock mobo in one of my machines, nothing wrong with it, just a "learning experience". Have always used ASRock or ASUS mobos and would like to try something new. Thinking of this Gigabyte unit, I like the 3 M.2 slots. GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming...