Windows 10: High network load due to service host: network service?

Discus and support High network load due to service host: network service? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, guys, I came home today and I noticed I have a 600 ping. It took me forever to figure out what it was. But now my question is, why is the network... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Panda1920, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Panda1920 Win User

High network load due to service host: network service?

Hi, guys,

I came home today and I noticed I have a 600 ping. It took me forever to figure out what it was. But now my question is, why is the network load of "Service Host: Network Service" in the task manager so high? When I try to quit or pause it, it either tells me that Windows is not working properly or that pausing could make it unstable. I've never had this problem before and I haven't found a solution on the Internet, so just ask here. I hope someone can help me...

LG Jenny

:)

Panda1920, Jul 10, 2020
  2. SullB Win User

Service Host: Network Service high CPU load

Hey friends,

I notice in my task manager that 'Service Host: Network Service' is always using ~10% of my CPU load. When I expand it, 'Delivery Optimization' is running and if I stop this it nothing happens.

Can anyone suggest why this requires such a high load and what I can do to stop this happening. Previous CPU loads were less than 5% for my system.

I am running Win 10 Education 1909.

Cheers.

SullB, Jul 10, 2020
  3. svchost.exe / service host : local system ( network restricted ) high usage memory and CPU

When you open Task Manager a little bit, you’ll see that svchost.exe service host: local system (network restricted) is causing the problem of high CPU usage. To improve your Windows performance, and get rid of the high CPU usage, you
    have to disable Superfetch service. Superfetch used to pre-load data from hard disk into RAM memory. So let's follow this steps.

Fix svchost.exe service host: local system (network restricted)

dedyprasetiyo724, Jul 10, 2020
  4. M.R.B Win User

windows 10 Service Host: Network Sevices high network usage

hi!

I updated my Windows 10 yesterday, and today I saw a high network usage in GlassWire. that was about Service Host: Network Services, this service downloaded about 3GB!

I want to know what is downloads about and how can I stop it.

Thanks...!

M.R.B, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

1. High network load due to service host: network service? - Similar Threads - High network load

2. Problems with High network usage by service host : Network service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with High network usage by service host : Network service: Hi, Ive been having the problem with Service Host : Network Service, in which its using far too much network, up to 16 - 20 Mbps in some instances, as can be seen in this screenshot Okay it wont let me add screenshots for some reason, but its still high usage. I have disabled...
  3. Problems with High network usage by service host : Network service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with High network usage by service host : Network service: Hi, Ive been having the problem with Service Host : Network Service, in which its using far too much network, up to 16 - 20 Mbps in some instances, as can be seen in this screenshot Okay it wont let me add screenshots for some reason, but its still high usage. I have disabled...
  4. High CPU utilization on 2012 due to Service host: Network service 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High CPU utilization on 2012 due to Service host: Network service 5: I am having problems with two VMware 2012 servers with the following below, please see pic. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-cpu-utilization-on-2012-due-to-service-host/4af7ba10-ec3f-4c7b-8e1b-e40320f81e3e
  5. High CPU utilization on 2012 due to Service host: Network service 5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High CPU utilization on 2012 due to Service host: Network service 5: I am having problems with two VMware 2012 servers with the following below, please see pic. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-cpu-utilization-on-2012-due-to-service-host/4af7ba10-ec3f-4c7b-8e1b-e40320f81e3e
  6. Service Host: Network Service high network usage.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Service Host: Network Service high network usage.: As the title says, this application is eating up all my bandwidth, and we have a lot. I have turned off "allow downloads from other PCs" already, and it did nothing. Is there any known fix to this? I have searched only to find the same answers, with no resolution. submitted...
  7. Service host: Network Service using high bandwidth

Service host: Network Service using high bandwidth: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lokendrayadav [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iqkw85/service_host_network_service_using_high_bandwidth/
  8. "Service Host: Network service" high network usage

"Service Host: Network service" high network usage: Yesterday i updated windows, after the update "Service Host: Network service" has been running and having a really high network usage. Is there a way to fix this, or do i just have to wait for it to go away? submitted by /u/elmoishorny [link] [comments]...
  9. Service Host: Network Service high CPU load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Service Host: Network Service high CPU load: Hey friends, I notice in my task manager that 'Service Host: Network Service' is always using ~10% of my CPU load. When I expand it, 'Delivery Optimization' is running and if I stop this it nothing happens. Can anyone suggest why this requires such a high load and what I...
  10. Service Host: Network Service - High CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Service Host: Network Service - High CPU: Is my 'Service Host: Network Service' out of order while asking 27+% CPU?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/service-host-network-service-high-cpu/5302eaba-a053-472d-9269-2a9a2c11bb6a