Windows 10: High percentage of RAM used

Discus and support High percentage of RAM used in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Here is my problem: My RAM is always very high (above 70%) but when I look at the actual memory taken by each program in my Task manager, the sum... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Arthur Pierrot, Jun 13, 2019.

1. High percentage of RAM used

Here is my problem: My RAM is always very high (above 70%) but when I look at the actual memory taken by each program in my Task manager, the sum doesn't add up to my RAM.

I have 8Gb of RAM and in the image below you'll see that I'm at 80% with only Edge taking 31% percent of my RAM.

I have tried changing the variable Start in the Ndu registry to 4 but it didn't help.

High percentage of RAM used b4b29d56-951d-40b3-a473-e14d8ab1c269?upload=true.png

:)

Arthur Pierrot, Jun 13, 2019
  2. RIP
    Rip Win User

Overclock Percentage

Short and sweet...I'm a noob at this so*Confused High percentage of RAM used :confused:

The GPU-Z validation list the overclock in percentages so the question is should these be high, low, a happy in between? Mine say 2%, 3%, 2% in that order.

Thanks for explain sorry if some *Bang Head :banghead: occurred *Toast :toast:

Rip

4gig ram
    Nvidia GTX 560
    windows 7
    amd athlon x 2 250 3.2ghz
    PSU Corsair Gamer Extreme 850w

3. JimWynne Win User
    Wrong memory percentage?

The percentage shown in Task Manager is a total of all of the RAM in use at any given time. They system uses RAM that's not specified in the list of processes and services. You can use the free

Sysinternals RAMMap
    to see more detail.

JimWynne, Jun 13, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

High percentage of RAM used

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

High percentage of RAM used

1. High percentage of RAM used - Similar Threads - High percentage RAM

2. ram usage percentage is more than what is used

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ram usage percentage is more than what is used: hey it says 62 percent even tho only 1.3k ram is used.. i have 8gb ram in my lap... sometimes it says 90 percent when like only around 3k ram is used.. pls help me ty...
  3. ram usage percentage is more than what is used

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ram usage percentage is more than what is used: hey it says 62 percent even tho only 1.3k ram is used.. i have 8gb ram in my lap... sometimes it says 90 percent when like only around 3k ram is used.. pls help me ty...
  4. Windows 11 Services using high CPU percentage.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Services using high CPU percentage.: Sometimes when I start a game or try to stream for twitch, 2 of windows services start running using a lot of CPU percentage, which slows my pc a lot and I can't really play. The services are State Repository and Role Access Manager.I tried many solutions and seems like the...
  5. Windows 11 Services using high CPU percentage.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Services using high CPU percentage.: Sometimes when I start a game or try to stream for twitch, 2 of windows services start running using a lot of CPU percentage, which slows my pc a lot and I can't really play. The services are State Repository and Role Access Manager.I tried many solutions and seems like the...
  6. Explorer high use of ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Explorer high use of ram: Recently I have noticed an unusually high use of ram by the explorer.exe process and wasn't able to fix it with any of the solutions I found online.The ram usage rises with time, whenever it gets too high, I restart the process and it goes back to normal. When no file...
  7. aarsvc_53890 using high RAM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    aarsvc_53890 using high RAM: So I've been running into this issue where this service aarsvc_53890 causes my computer to run slow when it is activated. I can end the task without windows shutting down, and Googling doesn't show anything. What is this process? submitted by /u/Firejay112 [link]...
  8. System interrupts using high percentage of CPU

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    System interrupts using high percentage of CPU: Occasionally my PC will slow down drastically. I will open task manager to find out what is causing the slowdown, only to find system interrupts using about 80% of my CPU. The problem I have with troubleshooting this is that unlike other users who have posted about this...
  9. why are my ram usage percentages so high in task manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why are my ram usage percentages so high in task manager: I have 8 GB of ram on my PC. So I'd expect my ram usage to be at 100 percent when I'm around 8 GB in usage. But whenever I'm checking task manager, I'll have a couple programs open only using about 500 to 600 MB of memory, and it says that I'm using 50 percent of it. Not sure...
  10. CPU high percentage

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    CPU high percentage: Antimalware service executable is consuming a lot of CPU. How do I disable it ? * Moved from Win 10/Settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/cpu-high-percentage/98023cc6-d869-4f4f-98dd-b3fa9077bbd7