Windows 10: High Performance Cluster Computing

Discus and support High Performance Cluster Computing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! How you doin' I am trying to setup a cluster of just two laptopsfor learning, so that I would later on be able to purchase Microsoft services... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Huzaifa Kalim Khan, Jan 27, 2020.

1. High Performance Cluster Computing

Hello! How you doin'

I am trying to setup a cluster of just two laptopsfor learning, so that I would later on be able to purchase Microsoft services to build an actual HPC in my university for researchers, and I am not in favor of Linux like some of my group members are, against whom I need to take the matter into my own hands and prove them that windows cluster can be setup easily, running windows 10 and windows server 2012 r2? If yes, what are the steps? please note that there are just two laptops for this activity both of which are running windows 10 and windows server 2012 r2

:)

Huzaifa Kalim Khan, Jan 27, 2020

2. Perform Upgrade of Windows Cluster & SQL Cluster from 2008 R2 to 2012 R2

I am looking to perform Upgrade of Windows cluster on which SQL cluster is running 2008 R2 and i have to upgrade the OS to 2012 R2.

Please can some one suggest or share some step by step guide which i can refer.

Thanks in Advance!!

Kumar

NiteshKumar10, Jan 27, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Strange idea... possible to cluster computers on a network for general processing?

Not so strange...

Tech Article - DIY Supercomputing: How to Build a Small Windows HPC Cluster

Building Your Own Super Computer

Building your own supercomputer using Ubuntu and Kerrighed

Quote from here --> How to Hook Up Several Computers to Make a Supercomputer

95Viper, Jan 27, 2020
  4. High Performance Cluster Computing

Perform Upgrade of Windows Cluster & SQL Cluster from 2008 R2 to 2012 R2

I need to upgrade my Windows server 2008 R2 which is running on a windows cluster on top of it sql sql cluster,

Please can u suggest.

NiteshKumar10, Jan 27, 2020
Thema:

High Performance Cluster Computing

1. High Performance Cluster Computing - Similar Threads - High Performance Cluster

2. High Performance Power Setting !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Performance Power Setting !: Hi again, I normally have my "Power option" set to "Balance" on my Windows 10 laptop. I have the laptop plugged in all the time so today I decided to try the "High performance" setting. I am now reading about the "Ultimate setting" which at the present time I don't appear to...
  3. High Performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Performance: Currently with a laptop with a Intel R CeleronR N4020 CPU@1.10GHz , 4GB Memory , 118 GB storage , IntelR UHD Graphics 600 Windows 10 HP Laptop 14s-dq0xxxIs it safe to use the High Performance power plan without reducing battery life if so can you tell me how? Please reply at...
  4. High Performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High Performance: Currently with a laptop with a Intel R CeleronR N4020 CPU@1.10GHz , 4GB Memory , 118 GB storage , IntelR UHD Graphics 600 Windows 10 HP Laptop 14s-dq0xxxIs it safe to use the High Performance power plan without reducing battery life if so can you tell me how? Please reply at...
  5. High Performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. High performance mide

in Windows 10 Customization
    High performance mide: Hello I recently got a PC that has ryzen 7 3700x and rx 5700 rt and I was wondering if high performance mode would kill my pc slowly or is it safe https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-performance-mide/62c7cec4-f1da-44b0-9321-e88ebdc274a0
  7. A Cluster of Computers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A Cluster of Computers: Hey there! I am trying to setup a local server(i think) or maybe domain with active directory? So here is my goal and i have no idea where to start and was wondering if anyone could help. MAIN SERVER 1 admin account a couple user accounts (read write privileges) 1 file...
  8. High performance power mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    High performance power mode: Hey so I want to use the high performance mode but I have some insecurities about it I'm kinda scared to use it since I don't wanna damage my pc does it affect the pc in any kind of way Specs i7 8700 3.20 ghz 16 ram ddr4 rtx 2060 6 gb motherboard : Gigabyte H310M H...
  9. Are there Clustered Computing solutions for Windows ?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Are there Clustered Computing solutions for Windows ?: I have been researching this topic for a while , about harnessing the power of all PCs and Laptops within a home or a company to achieve super computing / gaming . All my researches leads to that its quite possible over Linux using shell commands dedicated for the process ,...
  10. high performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    high performance: how to select high performance power plan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-performance/15561401-2750-4e63-9604-aad95128af13