Windows 10: High Performance GPU Stuck as Integrated Graphics

Discus and support High Performance GPU Stuck as Integrated Graphics in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; On my laptop, my high performance GPU is set as Radeon graphics instead of GTX 1650, and I cannot be bothered to select a specific GPU every time I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Fireokillz, Aug 19, 2022.

1. High Performance GPU Stuck as Integrated Graphics

On my laptop, my high performance GPU is set as Radeon graphics instead of GTX 1650, and I cannot be bothered to select a specific GPU every time I install something that requires GPU horsepower. Does anyone have a solution to this?Thanks

:)

Fireokillz, Aug 19, 2022
Thema:

High Performance GPU Stuck as Integrated Graphics

1. High Performance GPU Stuck as Integrated Graphics - Similar Threads - High Performance GPU

2. Certain games not utilizing high end GPU even with no integrated graphics?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certain games not utilizing high end GPU even with no integrated graphics?: Hi guys this has been stressing me out for a while now I would love any help at all.Only seems to be Call of Duty that doesn't utilize my GPU whereas in other games it does, running at 100% CPU and 0.1% GPU in CoD. Especially annoying as the new Modern Warfare 2 has just came...
  3. Certain games not utilizing high end GPU even with no integrated graphics?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Certain games not utilizing high end GPU even with no integrated graphics?: Hi guys this has been stressing me out for a while now I would love any help at all.Only seems to be Call of Duty that doesn't utilize my GPU whereas in other games it does, running at 100% CPU and 0.1% GPU in CoD. Especially annoying as the new Modern Warfare 2 has just came...
  4. High Integrated gpu usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High Integrated gpu usage: So here is the deal. My friend recently bought a Asus tuf f15 with i5 10300H and GTX1650. So problem is that whenever he plays any game his igpu usage is around 60-70% which should have been 10-20% while his dedicated gpu is nearly 60% which should have been 99-100% but it is...
  5. High Integrated gpu usage

High Integrated gpu usage: So here is the deal. My friend recently bought a Asus tuf f15 with i5 10300H and GTX1650. So problem is that whenever he plays any game his igpu usage is around 60-70% which should have been 10-20% while his dedicated gpu is nearly 60% which should have been 99-100% but it is...
  6. High Performance GPU Stuck as Integrated Graphics

High Performance GPU Stuck as Integrated Graphics: On my laptop, my high performance GPU is set as Radeon graphics instead of GTX 1650, and I cannot be bothered to select a specific GPU every time I install something that requires GPU horsepower. Does anyone have a solution to this?Thanks...
  7. Cannot switch to high-performance GPU

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot switch to high-performance GPU: Using an ASUS Zenbook Pro Duo, Intel UHD 630 and Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060, latest drivers through GeForce experience. 32 GB RAM, core i9. Until yesterday I had no problems. Playing CrossCode via Steam, had set it to use the high-performance GPU in Windows Graphics settings....
  8. Changing my High performance GPU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Changing my High performance GPU: So, I have two graphics cards 1.AMD Radeon HD 5450High Performance GPU 2.Intel HD Graphics 4400Power Saving GPU It's like this when I first started the PC. The Intel graphics card gives off a better performance than the AMD one. That's why I want to change my Default...
  9. Game Not Using High Performance GPU Despite Graphics Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Not Using High Performance GPU Despite Graphics Settings: I'm trying to run a game Minecraft Java Edition with the high performance GPU in my laptop instead of the integrated GPU, but no matter what settings I change it still runs on the iGPU. What I've tried: Changing "Graphics performance preference" for the Minecraft...
  10. How to set high performance gpu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to set high performance gpu: How do I set the high performance gpu in windows. I want to set my rx 580 as the high performance gpu but my 570 is set to high performance and I just want to know how to chance it. submitted by /u/JacobDoesLife [link] [comments]...