Windows 10: High performance mode does not automatically turn off

Discus and support High performance mode does not automatically turn off in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have an acer predator helios 300 running on windows 10 with game mode on. Whenever I open a game my power plan switches from balance to high... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by periidote, May 9, 2022.

1. periidote Win User

High performance mode does not automatically turn off

I have an acer predator helios 300 running on windows 10 with game mode on. Whenever I open a game my power plan switches from balance to high performance, which is convenient for me. However, it doesn't automatically switch off when I stop playing a game, instead leaving my computer on high performance mode until I manually switch it back to balanced. As nice as it is to have it automatically increase performance when I play a game which is quite often it's extremely annoying to have to manually switch my power plan back every single time. Is there a way to set it up so that it automaticall

:)

periidote, May 9, 2022

2. how to turn off high contrast

Hi,

Follow these steps on how to turn high contrast mode on or off in Windows:

• Type "high contrast settings" in the search box, and then select High contrast settings from the list of results.
    • Under Choose a theme, select a high contrast theme from the drop-down menu, and then select Apply.
    • To turn off high contrast mode, select None from the drop-down menu, and then select Apply.
    • To turn high contrast mode on or off from the sign-in screen, select the Ease of Access button in the lower-right corner and choose High Contrast.
    • To turn high contrast on or off from the keyboard, press left Alt + left Shift + Print
      Screen.

Keep us updated with the result.

Marvin Barc, May 9, 2022
  3. Vinodh.V Win User
    Tablet Mode doesn't automatically turn on

Hi Roice,

We suggest you to follow the below steps to make the tablet mode permanent:

• Click start and select settings.
    • Select settings and then select tablet mode.
    • Now you have different options to choose from, please choose settings that suits you.
    Hope this information helps.

Vinodh.V, May 9, 2022
  4. High performance mode does not automatically turn off

High Performance Mode icon dissapeared

Hi

Last Sunday i've updated my Windows 10 and i lost my high performance mode icon in the toolbar hidden icon it was a yellow plane like icon and the icon is not airplane mode. some suggestion where it might be gone?

Thanks

Jackson HoHoHo, May 9, 2022
Thema:

High performance mode does not automatically turn off

1. High performance mode does not automatically turn off - Similar Threads - High performance mode

2. Cant turn off high contrast mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant turn off high contrast mode: I go to college and i accidentally turned on high contrast mode, i cant change it back and im scared and im not really sure to do, i cant edit the theme and i would like to solve it quickly as i need to do stuff on it so please helpc...
  3. Cant turn off high contrast mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant turn off high contrast mode: I go to college and i accidentally turned on high contrast mode, i cant change it back and im scared and im not really sure to do, i cant edit the theme and i would like to solve it quickly as i need to do stuff on it so please helpc...
  4. High performance mode does not automatically turn off

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High performance mode does not automatically turn off: I have an acer predator helios 300 running on windows 10 with game mode on. Whenever I open a game my power plan switches from balance to high performance, which is convenient for me. However, it doesn't automatically switch off when I stop playing a game, instead leaving my...
  5. High performance mode does not automatically turn off

High performance mode does not automatically turn off: I have an acer predator helios 300 running on windows 10 with game mode on. Whenever I open a game my power plan switches from balance to high performance, which is convenient for me. However, it doesn't automatically switch off when I stop playing a game, instead leaving my...
  6. Automatic turning on and off of airplane mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic turning on and off of airplane mode: There is problem in my windows 8.1 hp.The problem is that sometimes the airplane mode turn on and off automatically and due to this i am interrupted in my work.So please help me to solve this problem....
  7. Automatic turning on and off of airplane mode

Automatic turning on and off of airplane mode: There is problem in my windows 8.1 hp.The problem is that sometimes the airplane mode turn on and off automatically and due to this i am interrupted in my work.So please help me to solve this problem....
  8. High Contrast Mode will not turn off.

in Windows 10 Customization
    High Contrast Mode will not turn off.: Since the last w10 update I have noticed the date & time, weather temperature greyed out. Rather annoying as when you hover mouse over either, they still don't become very visible.I was trying to make these visible again and set High Contrast Mode by accident.Now it will not...
  9. Dark mode turning off automatically

Dark mode turning off automatically: Every time I shut off my pc, when I turn it back on the default app mode in colors is set to light, even though I change it to dark every single day. The default Windows mode stays on light, but the app setting keeps switching to light. It hurts my eyes every time I open an...
  10. High performance power mode

High performance power mode: Hey so I want to use the high performance mode but I have some insecurities about it I'm kinda scared to use it since I don't wanna damage my pc does it affect the pc in any kind of way Specs i7 8700 3.20 ghz 16 ram ddr4 rtx 2060 6 gb motherboard : Gigabyte H310M H...