Windows 10: High Ping ON ONLY 1 PC

Discus and support High Ping ON ONLY 1 PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently received a second hand laptop and at first it was doing fine. After a few days I start having high ping in all games. Its not just high... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by georgeohuabunwa, May 3, 2022.

1. High Ping ON ONLY 1 PC

I recently received a second hand laptop and at first it was doing fine. After a few days I start having high ping in all games. Its not just high ping. No only does it only occur in this computer but it happens randomly. I always start with normal ping then it Itll fluctuate to the mid 300s then after about 10 seconds go back to normal. Its really annoying an no matter what I do even reinstalling windows it does not get fixed.

:)

georgeohuabunwa, May 3, 2022

2. Windows 10 High Ping on Games

Is it before the CSGO update or after. Lots of people are reporting this issue after the update. They are saying that the new update has messed up the routing or something. I would suggest to try connection optimizer like Kill Ping. It will bypass all the
    nodes in between and directly connect you to game server.

But first do these steps given in the guide for CSGO

How to Solve High Ping Issues in CS:GO

omairhaider, May 3, 2022
  3. High Ping when play game

Hi DangBach1,

My name is Marc, thanks for participating in the Microsoft Community, I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

Check the suggestions offered in this article, it is a website that some Windows MVPs share, from the steps explained, exclude point 11

Fix High Ping In Online Games In Windows 10

https://thegeekpage.com/fix-high-ping-in-online...

Let me know if you have something else that I can help you with, I'd be happy to help.

Have a nice day

Regards,

Marc M.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

MarcMorelli56, May 3, 2022
  4. High Ping ON ONLY 1 PC

High Ping Help!!!!

You can try pinging your router to see if ping is excessively high between your computer and it. If it is you may have a faulty Ethernet cable or interference on your wireless network.

Type the following in the command prompt.
    Code: ping 192.168.1.1[/quote] You can also substitute IP addresses for various website URLs to see if you get varying pings from different websites.

Code: ping www.google.com[/quote] The "tracert" command is also very useful for discovering where the latency is occurring between you and a designated location.

for example:

Code: tracert www.speedtest.net[/quote] this will give you a list of the amount of time it takes for your data to travel between each device it encounters on its way to www.speedtest.net. This is called a "hop".

If you have a long hop between your modem and the servers at your ISP (look for a hop with your ISP's name somewhere in its name) followed by short hops when the data leaves your ISP's infastructure then you know the trouble is with your ISP and not with your equipment. If you have consistently high ping throughout all hops you could have a malware problem

Knowing where the excess lag is occurring is the first step to figuring out how to fix it.

Polaris573, May 3, 2022
Thema:

High Ping ON ONLY 1 PC

1. High Ping ON ONLY 1 PC - Similar Threads - High Ping

2. Extremely High Ping while playing games Need help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Extremely High Ping while playing games Need help: Hi, I use an Inspiron series laptop, from dell, model 3567 and whenever i play games such as Minecraft, my FPS goes extremely low and my ping/latency increases, making the game unplayable.. and this is not only for mc- it applies for other games too.Even with an internet...
  3. I have a Asus A17 Laptop when I plug the charger it gives me high ping while charging and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a Asus A17 Laptop when I plug the charger it gives me high ping while charging and...: Device:- Asus A17 Laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-asus-a17-laptop-when-i-plug-the-charger/2aa4bae3-1107-4b07-88a2-93b19adea0bb
  4. I have a Asus A17 Laptop when I plug the charger it gives me high ping while charging and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a Asus A17 Laptop when I plug the charger it gives me high ping while charging and...: Device:- Asus A17 Laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-asus-a17-laptop-when-i-plug-the-charger/2aa4bae3-1107-4b07-88a2-93b19adea0bb
  5. Extremely high ping on new PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extremely high ping on new PC: I recently got a new gaming PC after switching from a gaming laptop. I play Valorant, and I’ve been having really bad ping issues. My ping constantly spikes to 70-200ms, and other times stays at 200-5000ms plus. The only fix so far is restarting my PC, ping will stay stable...
  6. Extremely high ping on new PC

Extremely high ping on new PC: I recently got a new gaming PC after switching from a gaming laptop. I play Valorant, and I’ve been having really bad ping issues. My ping constantly spikes to 70-200ms, and other times stays at 200-5000ms plus. The only fix so far is restarting my PC, ping will stay stable...
  7. Extremely high ping on new PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. High ping problems made worse after a network reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High ping problems made worse after a network reset: So I recently noticed high latency and ping problems when playing video games after using a certain software to run said games. I've since deleted the software but I still get very high ms on all of the games I play. I don't think its a router problem as I've reset, and my...
  9. High ping problems made worse after a network reset

High ping problems made worse after a network reset: So I recently noticed high latency and ping problems when playing video games after using a certain software to run said games. I've since deleted the software but I still get very high ms on all of the games I play. I don't think its a router problem as I've reset, and my...
  10. High ping

High ping: So i am i canada and i am playing fortnite with my friend who lives in australia and my internet is very bad only when playing with my friend but normally its good and when i wasin canada my ping was good....