Windows 10: High pitched whine back - EVGA GeForce GTX 750

Discus and support High pitched whine back - EVGA GeForce GTX 750 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I had this problem back in 2016, RMA the card and the new card had the same whine only not as loud. Went away after awhile and has been gone until last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Ztruker, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Ztruker Win User

High pitched whine back - EVGA GeForce GTX 750

I had this problem back in 2016, RMA the card and the new card had the same whine only not as loud. Went away after awhile and has been gone until last week when it came back. It's very, very annoying.

What I find very weird is if I move my mouse even a little bit, the whine goes away. As soon as I stop moving the mouse it comes back. As long as the mouse is moving, there is no whine.

I've been using the same Nvidia driver for quite awhile now. Tried newer ones and older ones, no difference. Even tried using DDU in Safe mode to completely uninstall the current Nvidia driver then install the latest availabel which was 419.67. Made no difference.

The card works perfectly, just this annoying whine.

I replaced the 280W power supply that came with my Lenovo K50 with a 500W KDM supply.

Looks like I need to replace the Nvidia card again. The 750 cost me $127 in 2015. I'm not a gamer, just want a decent video card. What should I be looking at?

:)

Ztruker, Apr 2, 2019
  2. Ztruker Win User

GTX 760 EVGA 2GB will not install Win 7 or Win 10 nvidia drivers

I installed 353.30 and it works perfectly in Windwos 10 Pro X64 with the new EVGA GeForce GTX 750 card.

Unfortunately it has a very high pitched noise (whine really) that is quite annoying. I think I may have to return it and try another.

Ztruker, Apr 2, 2019
  3. Motherboard/CPU high pitch whine after W10 Creators Update?

Hi - I've been struggling to isolate an annoying high pitch whine that I've been detecting since installing the latest W10 Creators' Update.

After the most recent update, when CPU usage is lower (Intel 6700k w/ Asus Maximus Gene VIII), there is an audible high pitch whine coming from the motherboard or cpu. I've removed specific components (e.g. fans, SSD/HDD) and I'm fairly confident it is isolated
    to the CPU/MB, and when I launch/run more CPU intensive programs, the whine disappears.

I was wondering if this problem has been reported?

Thank you!

<moved from Windows Insider>

LiaraTsoni, Apr 2, 2019
  4. High pitched whine back - EVGA GeForce GTX 750

Constant high-pitched whine on my laptop speakers

Hi Everyone,

I hope you can help me. My msi gs63vr stealth pro geforce
    gtx 1060 suddenly has a constant whine if I turn on the sound at all on anything. I can't even turn on Cortana. I read somewhere something about amplifiers but I have not changed anything. Could it be something with the driver or a MS update (MS 10)? Any help
    or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

AFBurris399, Apr 2, 2019
Thema:

High pitched whine back - EVGA GeForce GTX 750

1. High pitched whine back - EVGA GeForce GTX 750 - Similar Threads - High pitched whine

2. Graphics Card/Display keeps crashing Geforce GTX 750 Ti

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics Card/Display keeps crashing Geforce GTX 750 Ti: [Windows 10] Whenever i am playing games it seems to simply crash the display. after a couple of moments i can still hear the sound etc. Does anyone have any idea why?(i have included an event log from the log collector, however the v2 collector wouldnt run for some reason so...
  3. Geforce GTX 650

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Geforce GTX 650: For some reason the GTX 650 was working for me with windows 10 but as i used a HDMI on my CPU then i put it back in my GTX 650 it stopped working so i put it back in my CPU then looked at my Device manager just to see that there was no more Geforce in Display Adaptors so i...
  4. Mic recording volume very low, high pitched whining

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mic recording volume very low, high pitched whining: I bought a Neewer NW-800 mic and was using it on this computer for a while. I bought a new HD and installed Win 10 Pro version 1909 on the drive and the mic wasn't working properly. There was a high pitched whining sound that wasn't there before and my voice volume became...
  5. Computer is causing my microphone to have high-pitched whining and static + distorted...

Computer is causing my microphone to have high-pitched whining and static + distorted...: Literally what the title says- My computer causes high pitched static/whining plus distorts whatever audio actually gets inputted. I've tried various things, like scanning my files with sfc /scannow, using DISM.exe, switching USB ports, using a USB Hub, to no avail. My...
  6. New video driver Geforce GTX 750 Ti for Win 10 not installed

New video driver Geforce GTX 750 Ti for Win 10 not installed: Hello guys, My current video driver Geforce GTX 750 Ti version for win 10 x64 is 417.71. I've downloaded its 419.35 version and went for installing it. But it can't be installed. [img] Of course, my Windows 10 x64 machine is connected to a switcher. [img] How to...
  7. Constant high-pitched whine on my laptop speakers

Constant high-pitched whine on my laptop speakers: Hi Everyone, I hope you can help me. My msi gs63vr stealth pro geforce gtx 1060 suddenly has a constant whine if I turn on the sound at all on anything. I can't even turn on Cortana. I read somewhere something about amplifiers but I have not changed anything. Could it be...
  8. BSOD EVGA P55FTW - GeForce GTX 260

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD EVGA P55FTW - GeForce GTX 260: I am getting a constant BSOD. It runs stable for maybe 30 minutes or sometimes less then the system reboots. I have Windows 10 Enterprise 10.0.15063 Build 15063 running an Samsumg 850 EVO SSD firmware EXM04B6Q and 2 - 3TB Seagate drives formated through windows storage space...
  9. Problems with Msi GeForce GTX 750 TI

Problems with Msi GeForce GTX 750 TI: Hi everyone. Yesterday I bought a Msi GeForce GTX 750 TI and put it in my PC. As soon as I put it on, I see some problems: the bios starts and the starting up of the pc goes fine until it comes to putting the password. Here I see the screen which seems zoomed in, and after...
  10. Geforce GTX 770M

Geforce GTX 770M: Anyone who recently upgraded the machine from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 and is having issues with Geforce GTX 770M not displaying graphics clearly sometimes. Text blur at them special when loading device manager in Windows 10? 12140