Windows 10: high pitching noises

Discus and support high pitching noises in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When i was opening a powerpoint for school reasons I had youtube turned on aswell, my computer started making a high pitched noise. When I lower the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by bananafishbones12, Nov 15, 2020.

1. high pitching noises

When i was opening a powerpoint for school reasons I had youtube turned on aswell, my computer started making a high pitched noise. When I lower the volume nothing happens. When I turn on the laptop, the noise isn't there but as soon as i open youtube or zoom it starts making noise. I don't know what to do so I would be very appreciative of help.

:)

bananafishbones12, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

high pitching noises

1. high pitching noises - Similar Threads - high pitching noises

2. inbuilt microphone making high pitched noises

in Windows 10 Gaming
    inbuilt microphone making high pitched noises: whenever i speak through my win 11 laptop, the audio sounds like it is high pitched, the audio driver is "intel smart sound technology for digital microphones" and the audio driver is realtek, i tried downloading it again but the same problem occurs even when nothing is...
  3. inbuilt microphone making high pitched noises

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    inbuilt microphone making high pitched noises: whenever i speak through my win 11 laptop, the audio sounds like it is high pitched, the audio driver is "intel smart sound technology for digital microphones" and the audio driver is realtek, i tried downloading it again but the same problem occurs even when nothing is...
  4. BSOD accompanied with high pitched noise and screen freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD accompanied with high pitched noise and screen freezing: Hello, I'm having a hard time determining what is causing a user's daily BSOD. Here's the debugger analysis. Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction as to what the problem is?...
  5. High Pitched Noise from Headset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    High Pitched Noise from Headset: Hello,I am having problems with a high pitched sound coming from my headset whenever I start my windows laptop. It just recently started happening, but when there is a bluetooth device connected, it works normally. My headset also works when connected to other devices and...
  6. Computer Freezes and makes Buzzing or High Pitched Noise

in Windows 10 News
    Computer Freezes and makes Buzzing or High Pitched Noise: Some users are complaining that their computer is freezing and making a high-pitched noise. This is troubling the routine of many users of Windows 10. Imagine you are working on something important, or you are behind deadlines for your projects. The computer on which you are...
  7. Realtek High Definition Audio High Pitched noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek High Definition Audio High Pitched noise: There's a loud high pitched noise coming from the microphone that nobody can hear what I say. The troubleshooter cannot pick it up. When I use my ear buds, the microphone works. When I take it out, there's just static and my voice is not heard. This problem comes and goes...
  8. My microphone is making a pulsating high pitched noise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My microphone is making a pulsating high pitched noise: I built a computer some weeks ago and have been using it for gaming and such. The mic has been working fine with some Sony earbuds but once I bought Beats EP headphones the mic stopped working but specifically for those headphones. It creates a pulsating high pitched noise...
  9. High pitch noise - microphone Realtek high definition audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    High pitch noise - microphone Realtek high definition audio: Help needed, please. Week ago, while skyping, a very high pitch sound started. I had to stop skyping not to damage everyone's hearing. I found out that it was the mic (realtek) that was giving this very disturbing noise. I updated the drivers, not successful. I had to mute...
  10. High Pitched Screching Noise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High Pitched Screching Noise: My pc is making a high pitched screeching noise and I can't make it stop without muting the volume. It doesn't start until I increase the volume to 100%. In the meantime, I can hear my hitting keystrokes or tapping on the pc echoing back through the speakers. How do I make it...