Windows 10: High quality screenshots ?

Discus and support High quality screenshots ? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Today I had to record several screenshots of some test results. The screens included a lot of text. Dell XPS 15 9500 with the FHD+ screen. I recorded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jacobacci, Sep 25, 2020.

1. jacobacci Win User

High quality screenshots ?

Today I had to record several screenshots of some test results. The screens included a lot of text. Dell XPS 15 9500 with the FHD+ screen.

I recorded the screenshots using Win + PrnScn. The png screenshots of the whole screen were around 400k in size so the quality was low and some of the small text hardly readable.

Is there any way to do uncompressed high quality screenshots in Windows 10?

:)

jacobacci, Sep 25, 2020
  2. fireberd Win User

Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Sep 25, 2020
  3. rmanasa Win User
    Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Sep 25, 2020
  4. user33331 Win User

High quality mouse feet sheets ?

Hello
    What brand makes high quality top mouse feet sheets ?
    Large high quality sheets from Ebay or such to cut my own size and form.
    Thanks

Are these any good ?
    • Mionix PTFE 100 x 20mm 15usd$
    • Ulti-mat Add'n Slide 10pcs stickers 10usd$
    Are all top ones made of PTFE=Teflon ?
    From what material are the plain bulk original ones made ?

user33331, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

1. High quality screenshots ? - Similar Threads - High quality screenshots

2. unable to change sample rate on high quality mic.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to change sample rate on high quality mic.: I need my mic quality to be lower for some games that don't register mine, but I've searched it up and no one really has a solution. I've tried the advanced audio settings but that's about all I could find on the internet....
  3. Screenshot Quality

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screenshot Quality: I have a Legion 5 Pro. Do you have any idea why the image produced using snipping tool or using Windows key + Shift + S is distorted? The screenshot seems filtered white and blurry. How do I fix this?...
  4. My gamer dvr mic quality is awful. The records are full of static. This is a high quality...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My gamer dvr mic quality is awful. The records are full of static. This is a high quality...: How do I fix the awful sound quality? submitted by /u/Cadethegreat74 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l47yq4/my_gamer_dvr_mic_quality_is_awful_the_records_are/
  5. Extremely high DPC Latency Screenshots Included

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Extremely high DPC Latency Screenshots Included: When I start up my PC, everything runs smoothly. After a few hours however usually after I've stopped using it and then come back any game or 3D application I run stutters horribly and audio crackles with the stutters. I have tried; Cleanly uninstalling and reinstalling all...
  6. How to take a screenshot without loosing quality?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to take a screenshot without loosing quality?: I have noticed whenever I take screenshot, it's blurrier than original image. Despite having the same resolution. Is there any way to avoid it? E.g. Doing so that the screenshot would be in a loseless picture format submitted by /u/ostry_cien_mgly [link] [comments]...
  7. why microsoft camera settings not high for video quality

in Windows 10 Customization
    why microsoft camera settings not high for video quality: I am trying to figure out why my with my new webcam on new screen … the settings on video quality for camera are not the highest they can be....
  8. Windows Sonic and high playback quality issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Sonic and high playback quality issue: Hello ladies and gents! Have a little problem with setting up my PC audio. I have a Creative SB AE-5 soundcard and some great Hi-res certified HPs. I am using a highest playback quality, which my SB can produce, 32bit and 384 kHz (why not to use it, when I can). BUT! I want...
  9. Printing high quality photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing high quality photos: How do I print high quality photos in Windows10 File Explorer. The only option I see is "standard" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-high-quality-photos/ecae3a8f-9280-4416-84ea-051c44e7cf9b"
  10. Skype improves high-definition video call quality

in Windows 10 News
    Skype improves high-definition video call quality: We love to say that distance is no match for Skype – so whether your loved ones are across the globe or across the street, you can always call and say hello to see the smiling faces that are important to you – in crystal clear, high definition video. We want to make sure that...