Windows 10: High ram consuming programs closing automatically after 30 sec in windows 10 home without...

Discus and support High ram consuming programs closing automatically after 30 sec in windows 10 home without... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; MODEL:hp-dy00XX laptop RAM:4gb OS: WINDOWS 10 HOME EDITION GENIUNE PROCESSOR: AMD RYSEN 3 WITH INTEGRATRED GRAPHICS I am tired of doing many many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SalikAli, Dec 14, 2018.

1. SalikAli Win User

High ram consuming programs closing automatically after 30 sec in windows 10 home without...

MODEL:hp-dy00XX laptop
    RAM:4gb

PROCESSOR: AMD RYSEN 3 WITH INTEGRATRED GRAPHICS

I am tired of doing many many things like running power shell in administratrator mode and the running the command:

Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Yet nothing works.

I TRIED INCREASING THE PAGING FILE TO 3MB AND MINIMUM 1MB. But it didn't work at all.

The program like movie editor closes automatically, blender 2.8 without even popping an window for saving data or anything.

This thing sucks!!! And moreover my laptop is just 1 month old.

:)

SalikAli, Dec 14, 2018

2. My Microsoft Lumia 535 is automatically restar in 30 sec

My Microsoft Lumia 535 is automatically restarting with in 30 sec i cannot use my phone and it's wifi is not turn on

akshJogale, Dec 14, 2018
  3. Hathiwala Win User
    WhatsApp on E72 consuming a lot of RAM

I have observed that WhatsApp consumes a lot of RAM on my E72. So much so that I can't even use Maps or browse heavy pages. To free up the RAM, I need to switch it off but even though I exit the program, it still is running in back ground and consuming the
    RAM.

Is there any way that I can close this program ? Currently I am using NetQin to close it but its a very lengthy process.

Also if any of you are using an equally good program kindly inform so that I can switch over.

Hathiwala, Dec 14, 2018
  4. Roan T Win User

High ram consuming programs closing automatically after 30 sec in windows 10 home without...

Where is my RAM?

Hi,

Cache stored on Windows
    10 restricts your PC
    from working efficiently. If there is a continuous and high volume of cached read requests from any process or from any
    driver, the working set (the number of memory pages in the physical RAM)
    size of the system file cache will grow to meet this demand.
    The system file cache consumes the physical RAM. Therefore, sufficient
    amounts of physical RAM are not available for other processes.

On 64-bit versions of Windows operating systems, the size of the virtual address range is typically larger than
    the physical RAM. In this situation, the working set for the system file cache can increase to consume most of the physical RAM.

We suggest that you clear caches on your Windows 10 computer to resolve memory usage issues. Few things that you
    can try clearing are the Windows Store and Temp Files caches. Check out the steps below:

How to clear the Windows Store cache:

• Press
      Windows + R keys to open a
      Run prompt.

• Type
      WSReset.exe
      into the text box, then click
      OK.

How to clear the Temp Files cache:

• Open the
      Start menu.

• Type
      Disk Cleanup, then
      press Enter.

• Under the
      Disk Cleanup tab, uncheck all boxes except for
      Temporary Files, then click
      OK.

Hope the above information helps.
    Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Dec 14, 2018
Thema:

1. High ram consuming programs closing automatically after 30 sec in windows 10 home without... - Similar Threads - High ram consuming

2. High RAM Usage %40-50 without any program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High RAM Usage %40-50 without any program: My laptop has been using too much RAM for 2 weeks for a reason I don't know. I have 8 GB of RAM and I have never encountered this much RAM usage before. Because of this RAM usage, the applications I use crash. I think there is no virus on my computer because I did not...
  3. High RAM Usage %40-50 without any program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High RAM Usage %40-50 without any program: My laptop has been using too much RAM for 2 weeks for a reason I don't know. I have 8 GB of RAM and I have never encountered this much RAM usage before. Because of this RAM usage, the applications I use crash. I think there is no virus on my computer because I did not...
  4. Windows 11 - PC freezes without BSOD and restarts after 30 secs-1min

Windows 11 - PC freezes without BSOD and restarts after 30 secs-1min: I have done malware checks, sfc scannow, dism commands and even formatted Windows running a 2 days old installation. Before formatting, I sometimes had it 2-3 times a day or some days without any issues. I'm using the same apps as when it didn't happen.This is the only...
  5. Windows 11 - PC freezes without BSOD and restarts after 30 secs-1min

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - PC freezes without BSOD and restarts after 30 secs-1min: I have done malware checks, sfc scannow, dism commands and even formatted Windows running a 2 days old installation. Before formatting, I sometimes had it 2-3 times a day or some days without any issues. I'm using the same apps as when it didn't happen.This is the only...
  6. MS-Edge consuming RAM even after closing it completly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS-Edge consuming RAM even after closing it completly: Kindly refer to my attachment, you can notice that Edge is not running by looking at task-bar But still, it is consuming nearly 300MB of RAM This is forcing me to switch to other browsers, so kindly help me out in fixing this issue!I have even submitted it on feedback-hub;...
  7. MS-Edge consuming RAM even after closing it completly

MS-Edge consuming RAM even after closing it completly: Kindly refer to my attachment, you can notice that Edge is not running by looking at task-bar But still, it is consuming nearly 300MB of RAM This is forcing me to switch to other browsers, so kindly help me out in fixing this issue!I have even submitted it on feedback-hub;...
  8. Programs closing automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs closing automatically: Hi,I need your help programs keep closing on my PC. I've done tons of research, checked my ssd and HDD sectors. All are healthhy. Done Scan on my command prompt. Sometimes the programs run fine somethimes they don't. Right now I can't even pull up a notepad because it just...
  9. Very high RAM usage without any programs open.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Very high RAM usage without any programs open.: My laptop has 16 gb of ram and for some reason, it has about 50% ram usage without any programs open. When I go on task manager to see which programs are using the most RAM, there's nothing that using a lot of ram. Even with all the programs' RAM usage on task manager, it...
  10. High ram consuming programs closing automatically after 30 sec in windows 10 home without...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High ram consuming programs closing automatically after 30 sec in windows 10 home without...: Tried increasing paging file. Also running Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"} command in administrative privelaged Power shell. Nothing worked. I have 4gb of ram which is enough to open...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 closing programs automatically to free up ram security