Windows 10: High ram usage non paged .

Discus and support High ram usage non paged . in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Like 2 months I have performance issue in my windows 10 gaming laptop I did some search found that it can be cause for some memory leaks Using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by gokhankılıç1, Nov 12, 2020.

1. High ram usage non paged .

Like 2 months I have performance issue in my windows 10 gaming laptop

I did some search found that it can be cause for some memory leaks

Using poolman I found ismc tagged cause of this

https://hizliresim.com/rSp1ro

This tag releadet to iaStorA.sys and iaStorAVC .sys files .I did update intel raid still didnt solve my situation

.Ram usage doesnt add up actual used ram for resource monitor diffrene is like 2-3 gb ram even if idle .

Also

isastorA.sys used by IntelR Chipset SATA/PCIe RST Premium Controlle this driver and up to date.Version 18.30.1.1138

I did a lot if thing but didnt solve my ram performance issue.Reinstall malware scan or regedit ndu null value change didnt down the vaule of non paged usage.After it started 600 goes to 900 .

I dont have killer network driver to .

Any help _

:)

gokhankılıç1, Nov 12, 2020

2. High RAM Usage in Win10

Your non-paged (nicht ausgelagerter) pool usage is very high. Do you happen to have a Killer NIC?

You can follow the directions in this post to find who is using all that memory - Very high RAM usage all the time w10 - Windows 10 Forums

PolarNettles, Nov 12, 2020
  3. High ram usage on Windows10 x64

Hi Acacolex,

You can try the steps indicated in this checklists to troubleshoot the issue.

https://thegeekpage.com/windows-10-high-cpu-and...

Hope it helps.

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Abram Pinto, Nov 12, 2020
  4. lxdiamond Win User

High ram usage non paged .

High RAM Usage in Win10

Thanks alot for your answers:
    @PolarNettles: yes I have a Gigabyte Z170x Gaming-3 Mainboard with Killer E2200 ethernet controller. Are there known issues with this controller?
    @Spectrum: I downloaded the program and got this screen

High ram usage non paged . [​IMG]
    is this of some use for you?

@AddRAM: RAMMap did nothing as I emptied all the lists. At first boot RAM usage is normal, but when I work or play some time it kinda stacks up the RAM. Snip of the resource monitor

High ram usage non paged . [​IMG]

lxdiamond, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

High ram usage non paged .

1. High ram usage non paged . - Similar Threads - High ram usage

2. High ram usage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High ram usage: I recently shifted from from using linux to windows and out of 8 gigs of ram 6.2 gigs is used just with 4 tabs of edge and 2 light weight apps open. The cpu temp is also averaging about 55-60 degree C, although cpu consumption is not high . Is this normal for windows 10(Last...
  3. High ram usage and a 800mb in the non-paged pool

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High ram usage and a 800mb in the non-paged pool: Hello, I have this problem with my laptop. It is used quite a lot of ram while idling and I'm worried Imight have some sort of virus. While gaming the temp goes all the way up to 89°C 192°f. I'm not noticing mayor performance drops, but it is a little slower than normal and...
  4. High non-paged pool ram usage on my PC

High non-paged pool ram usage on my PC: [ATTACH] Hello, this is my first time posting here. I have abnormally high ram usage even when my PC is idle (~14 out of 16GB ~85% usage). This happens even after a system restart. I believe this causes some of my games to stutter/freeze when I start playing (games use...
  5. High ram usage with non paged pool size

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High ram usage with non paged pool size: Guys recently I have high performance issue in my gaming laptop .Before that I can play 3 games same time without real issue .Right now I cant even play owerwatch without fps drops .I think its related to ram .I think issue can be nonpaged usage of ram or maybe memory...
  6. High usage ram and non paged usage fps drops

High usage ram and non paged usage fps drops: Guys recently I have high performance issue in my gaming laptop .Before that I can play 3 games same time without real issue .Right now I cant even play owerwatch without fps drops .I think its related to ram .I think issue can be nonpaged usage of ram or maybe memory...
  7. High Non Paged Pool Usage - Ks.sys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    High Non Paged Pool Usage - Ks.sys: Hi, I am running Windows 10 Home Edition Version 10.0.18363 Build 18636. I am getting High memory usage especially paged pool and non paged pool. Attached poolmon tool identifies ks.sys to be the reason. However, I could not find what drivers may be the cause. I tried...
  8. High Non-Paged Pool Usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High Non-Paged Pool Usage: Hello, Recently I've noticed my RAM usage increased to near 95-100% usage since I installed the latest update for version 1909 after several hours over 20 of usage. I've done a bit of research into the problem and found out that the non-paged pool size increases to 6+ GB...
  9. Non-paged pool usage is too high

in Windows 10 Customization
    Non-paged pool usage is too high: Please any help is appreciated. I found out that a non-page pool became about 2 gb on my PC but it used to be only 200 mb. I have the PC with 4 GB of RAM so it is important to fix it...
  10. High Non paged usage. Poolmon txt included

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    High Non paged usage. Poolmon txt included: My computer has a mem leak filling up non paged and i cant seem to fix it Here is the list of drivers in nonp Io Nonp 15400730 (15509) 15386241 (15515) 14489 1179856 ( -432) 81 AfdP Nonp 11322855 ( 745) 11322837 ( 745) 18 4496 ( 0) 249 File Nonp 3479542 ( 243)...